10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    It wasn't only by that. He banned Malzahar and went AP Kayle with AD masteries and runes and died over and over and over again. He also accused me of never buying wards when I clearly bought two of them at level 1 and used them. This is further evidence that this guy never presses TAB or checks the minimap.

I mean I was in Silver I. Can I not expect people to have at least basic knowledge about this game?
    You always have to keep the main rule about matchmaking in mind. Matchmaking always attempts to match the inept players on your team, and the skilled players on the enemy team. You only win games because the enemy has a disconnected player or throws the game.

Had a Dominion game where I had to restart my client twice, one due to it freezing after champion select, and the other because my router decided to stop working. Somehow we won that game because our Diana got really fed, but having two disconnects like that in Dominion out of all places is usually VERY punishing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ITdjdqo.jpg?1
    Does anyone else like when people like these queue for ranked?
    I'm about to queue for Ranked with two complete rune pages, a (hopefully) better idea on where Kayle is useful, and this.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm about to queue for Ranked with two complete rune pages, a (hopefully) better idea on where Kayle is useful, and this.
    Lol 49 wins.

Might wanna try after 100+ more games...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Lol 49 wins.

Might wanna try after 100+ more games...
    I've got over 200 bot game wins though.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Bot games are irrelevant.
    Going into ranked queue with roughly 100 games worth of experience is pretty much harassment towards your team mates. Play draft at least for another 100 or 200 matches and then go for it. ~~

Deleted
    As others have said, I'd suggest waiting.

Not only will you certainly land close to bronze-silver, but personally I find it a huge insult to queue ranked games without atleast basic knowledge of the game; and you do not posses that with mere 49 wins, that's not to say some doesn't, because really some do, but looking at your screens and posts, you don't-no offense mate, it is simple in-experience.

And trust me -- you do not want to be stuck down in Bronze as it gets very hard for you to carry yourself out of it, even when do get better at the game.

Wait for a couple hundred games or so, there really is no point in rushing ranked as you can learn the same stuff by playing normals instead of playing at Bronze-Silver.

Still, no offense; nothing wrong with being inexperienced what-so-ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Bot games are irrelevant.
    Going into ranked queue with roughly 100 games worth of experience is pretty much harassment towards your team mates. Play draft at least for another 100 or 200 matches and then go for it. ~~
    If somebody wants to play bronze, there is nothing entitling you making them stop. At least playing those game as ranked will learn him more than spending the time on normal games. The fact that his MMR will take a hit is his own problem.

Matchmaking is supposed to take games played in account anyway, so it's by no way any harassment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    If somebody wants to play bronze, there is nothing entitling you making them stop. At least playing those game as ranked will learn him more than spending the time on normal games. The fact that his MMR will take a hit is his own problem.

Matchmaking is supposed to take games played in account anyway, so it's by no way any harassment.
    It's not harassment per se, it's more of a personal feeling/opinion. To queue up without knowing the basics is a big slap in the face to me; a player can be inexperienced and still queue up, no problem. I just expect them to atleast know the basics, then I don't mind them one bit because it shows they're actually willing to a improve instead of just blindly queing up and hoping for the best.

Deleted
    Just bear in mind that it is a lot harder to carry yourself up from say, Bronze 4, than getting more experienced in normals and then placing higher, such as Bronze 1 or even placing in Silver 5... so if you go in too early, and lose a lot of placement matches, it can potentially take you longer to get to Silver than playing an extra 100 wins in normals and then going in. Just something to consider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Just bear in mind that it is a lot harder to carry yourself up from say, Bronze 4, than getting more experienced in normals and then placing higher, such as Bronze 1 or even placing in Silver 5... so if you go in too early, and lose a lot of placement matches, it can potentially take you longer to get to Silver than playing an extra 100 wins in normals and then going in. Just something to consider.
    If my WoW experience is anything to go by, I'm going to end up having low MMR regardless of how well I do just out of pure lack of practise and champion knowledge, and as such I just want to set myself a standard this season to try to beat next season.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    God how I loathe playing jungler in soloqueue from time to time. It really is a double edged fucking sword.

Some games everythings fine and dandy; you're getting succesfull ganks off and shit's going good, no one's blaming you for losing their lanes.

Then, you get those kind of games where you gank three times the amount of the enemy jungler and yet, he has gotten twice the amount of succesfull ganks off than you. This was one of those fucking games. Anywhere I went to gank, I first had to blow their summoner and then hope to god we'd be able to get the kill anyway. Then their jungler just walks right in, takes a kill and then walks out with a smile on his fucking face.

I was so underfed and underfarmed because I spent my entire time ganking. He had more farm and obviously more kills than me. He barely ganked, but every gank he did was succesfull. Like, are you fucking kidding me? Am I being X'd or some shit? Nope. My team was literally that bad, zero map awareness, zero fucking positioning. And this is Plat for crying out loud, get your shit together you dumbass.

And then, when they realize their lane is lost, they ofcourse compare stats. The other guy obviously. Fuck this, I got blamed for solely losing the game. FUCK this pisses me off to no end.

Doing ok with Twitch as Sona against Vayne and Morgana. Tricky, but slowly dealing with Morgana's skill shot. Then, RL happens to snatch me up at the wrong time. Come back maybe 4-5 minutes in and they're already at base turret. FFFFFFFF-Can't wait to live by myself. It'll be the so great without interruptions. Funny enough, we were losing anyway. Ziggs was humping Varus mid while Fizz is dying to Jayce (hell, everyone afterward) at top. Just flat out losing to the point Ziggs nearly had penta. Game ended with me dodging a million pokes crapping at me every second (their jungle was Nidalee, so just add pain to that injury). Need to have less poke champions around. Can't do crap even at base.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Played such a bad game, Vayne (me) taric support shyvana jungle fizz mid and jax top vs jayce mid hecarim jungle lux and ezreal bot and teemo top. I manage to get first blood on those 2 down bot quickly and go 5/0/1 i was too busy down bot kicking ass to notice jax has given teemo FOUR kills and jax only has 7 CS, he proceeds to leave the game and never come back which leads to our downfull, jayce and hecarim start to repeatedly come bot and gank us, i still am getting kills and staying positive went to 5/1 7/3 9/4 at the end it was 12/9 but these other team mights were soo awful and every single one of them fed so hard and instead of doing worth a damn just kept having drama fests in chat. All in all this amazing game that should have been easy win *hell feeding vayne* gets totally shut down because i cant rely on other people... Sigh this game..
    Last edited by Bloodydemize; 2013-03-24 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So we're in a game where we are losing pretty bad and have one more shot. Problem is that the whole game has been us losing because people get tired of being in a grp and wander away to the jungle and then they instantly jump on us.

So one guy is for some reason going dangerously close to the enemy team when he isn't a tank or an initiator. He gets poked for half of his hp and I ping him to back off. What does he do? He runs even closer and starts the fight that way. So we lose the fight and like 3 towers and an inhib. We surrender because that was pretty much the last shot we had before the game became too out of control. They already had a huge lead before that, and the amount of gold they got from that was just a nail in the coffin when a certain person isn't showing any ability to learn from his mistakes. The guy then flips out about us surrendering saying we could win and that he is gonna report us all.

Normally I don't mind staying in a game that is losing as long as it's a little fun. Seeing the same two people refusing to just suck it up and stay in a group and listen to pings just killed all the fun. They even fed the hell out of them in the earlier parts of the game and screwed up some other lanes. It's not even worth staying until the end when two people are ruining it for everyone else.

You need to carry HARDER!

/sarcasm

Deleted
    Thought I'd play some LoL and have some fun today. NOPE.

First que I say I want to jungle and pick Xin.
    Shen asks if he can jungle, I politely say no, I asked first.

Instalocks anyway with smite and proceeds to say; Fine then, let's see who has the bigger balls.

I dodge que.

Second time I que, a tresh instalocks and then after someone else asked for top he says; oh sorry didn't see, I want top.
    The shen who said top first locks in anyway and we have a Shen and Tresh top and GP solo bot.

Jezus christ man, getting sick and tired of all these troll games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    God how I loathe playing jungler in soloqueue from time to time. It really is a double edged fucking sword.

Some games everythings fine and dandy; you're getting succesfull ganks off and shit's going good, no one's blaming you for losing their lanes.

Then, you get those kind of games where you gank three times the amount of the enemy jungler and yet, he has gotten twice the amount of succesfull ganks off than you. This was one of those fucking games. Anywhere I went to gank, I first had to blow their summoner and then hope to god we'd be able to get the kill anyway. Then their jungler just walks right in, takes a kill and then walks out with a smile on his fucking face.

I was so underfed and underfarmed because I spent my entire time ganking. He had more farm and obviously more kills than me. He barely ganked, but every gank he did was succesfull. Like, are you fucking kidding me? Am I being X'd or some shit? Nope. My team was literally that bad, zero map awareness, zero fucking positioning. And this is Plat for crying out loud, get your shit together you dumbass.

And then, when they realize their lane is lost, they ofcourse compare stats. The other guy obviously. Fuck this, I got blamed for solely losing the game. FUCK this pisses me off to no end.
    Similar story regarding stats.

Basically my brother was looking my match history (which consisted of mostly Lee Sin) and was like, "dude you didn't carry these guys you were like 5/9/8". Now I was playing tank Lee Sin and my job is to get the team to focus me as much as a can, the amount of decisions I made in most of my games pretty much won team fights. I basically carried pretty much every game I played with Lee Sin in one way or another whether it be team fights or ganking. Stats mean jack crap, it's basically a huge e-peen boost and it bothers me when you think you can define a game by looking at players stats, it doesn't work like that. Of course if you're an ADC and you're like 15/1/10 and you lose a game, it probably meant your team was bad but even then it could have been your fault during a team fight where he went out of position and messed it all up.

Being someone who jungles a lot I know your pain. Being harassed for losing a lane, which happens a lot, is painful and it's even more painful when you gank a lane and it's successful and then that lane doesn't get a single gank from the enemy jungler and loses even with the advantage and proceeds to blame it on you. Trust me I understand everything you can go through during games as a jungler.
    Hey everyone

just want to say nunu mid. that is all.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    as someone who still relatively new only started in December akali is my favorite and most played champion, im tired of people QQ that they have to put off buying their black cleaver to drop 125g to get a pink ward or some magic resist items(because building your items based on who you fight is stupid amirite) its more just getting frustrated that i either have to play a champion i dont want to play or play a champion im mediocre with because people are too bad to learn to counter champions.
    rant over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    as someone who still relatively new only started in December akali is my favorite and most played champion, im tired of people QQ that they have to put off buying their black cleaver to drop 125g to get a pink ward or some magic resist items(because building your items based on who you fight is stupid amirite) its more just getting frustrated that i either have to play a champion i dont want to play or play a champion im mediocre with because people are too bad to learn to counter champions.
    rant over
    http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...s&range=weekly

but no, she is actually hard to play against and will easily stomp your adc if you're not too careful (i.e someone actually goes and hard ccs her in the face) and this is what bans are for. you don't ban out "op champions", there are no really op champions in this game, you ban out champions you don't like playing against due to your planned champion selection or champions you generally consider teams at your elo don't know how to counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    It's not harassment per se, it's more of a personal feeling/opinion. To queue up without knowing the basics is a big slap in the face to me; a player can be inexperienced and still queue up, no problem. I just expect them to atleast know the basics, then I don't mind them one bit because it shows they're actually willing to a improve instead of just blindly queing up and hoping for the best.
    if you get placed in bronze X you deserve to be there. people always overestimate their own skill level especially in a game where it's oh so easy to blame someone else. to quote Bjergsen:

"I play bad. you play bad. we all play bad. you could have done something to win the game, you didn't."

I got placed in silver IV after a 9-1 placement spree, guessing due to the fact that I didn't bother with ranked on the account I play on now in season 2 due to being at 900 elo because I didn't know how to play the game when I started.

I was a bit "oookay" and then carried myself out of there playing Ahri 15-1, Xerath 12-2, Singed 17-1 and Sona 12-5.
    what I see EVERY SINGLE DAY are people with the atittude of "I need to win my lane. I need to be better than whoever I'm playing against, my other lanes need to win by themselves too and it's all good".

just no!
    if you're playing a strong ganking champion (Katarina, Ahri, Xerath, Diana, Cassiopeia etc) you need to abuse that fact instead of afk farming mid trying to reach max cs.

if you're playing Singed ganking mid can't be easier! you have ghost ult vs a usual 1 escape tool kind of mid! run in there from their jungle, fling the shit out of their mid and smack that glue down to either force a flash or just make them fight for their life! you already wave cleared for the next 30 seconds why not put fear into their mid lane?

but no, people prefer to wave clear and then play a "try to casually poison the enemy opponent that doesn't even matter with their shield/sustain".

the only time you should spend more time top than roaming mid trying to make the enemy's mid laner's life a living hell is if you're up against a champion that can't deal with your dot damage (i.e Teemo). and before you say anything, no, Teemo is not a counter to Singed. Teemo counters all melee champions early game before they get tanky and Teemo played at 100% will never get caught by Singed, but seeing as Teemo has predictable damage spikes (i.e no Darius ult) or gap closers most of the time I see people failing vs Teemo as Singed is because they can't wave clear with poison for two waves, accept that Teemo will harass and just b and be back for the next wave until they're tanky enough to instead force situations mid.

no, they stay top, take endless harass and get killed under the turret with jungler assistance.

but people don't play like that. they see the 5v5 LCS games and think "oh, it's okay for me to stay mid/top the entire game and tilt the favour in team/dragon/baron-fights or abuse map awareness to take map objectives".

no. this is #YOLOQUEUE where full on aggression pays off the most and you can never trust your team to play good if you're behind, but you can most often trust your team to play good if they're ahead.
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2013-03-28 at 05:59 AM.

Deleted
    I'm so glad that I left that cesspool of trollpicking in normal. Now it's just dicks and arrogance I have to deal with.