Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    People forget that 0/6 isn't necessarily intentionally feeding when you've got a shed load of assists.
    Just tell them that "K+A > D, so STFU".
    Yep, and it was ARAM to boot.

Deleted
    Cant gank as jungler because all lanes are pushed so hard. But they don't ward so its a party for there jungler (I'm big bad slow Naut, they have Elise jungle). Who goes 4-0-2 extremly early in the game. HEIMER MID WHYYYYYYYYYY

"0 ganks from Naut"

Jungling is probably my favourite role but some games I am the sole reason why someone gives away first blood and cant win there lane/feeds there lane 3 kills. Not saying I neglect them. But I am in OTHER lanes doing OTHER ganks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moltor View Post
    Cant gank as jungler because all lanes are pushed so hard. But they don't ward so its a party for there jungler (I'm big bad slow Naut, they have Elise jungle). Who goes 4-0-2 extremly early in the game. HEIMER MID WHYYYYYYYYYY

"0 ganks from Naut"

Jungling is probably my favourite role but some games I am the sole reason why someone gives away first blood and cant win there lane/feeds there lane 3 kills. Not saying I neglect them. But I am in OTHER lanes doing OTHER ganks.
    jungler is the worst role, you rely so heavily on other people to be good it is really like another support.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moltor View Post

"0 ganks from Naut"

You can still lane-gank a pushed lane most of the time, though. Apart from Mid at least :P

I do it all the time and it's most of the time a forced summoner / forced out of lane due to going low / kill for the lane. Heck, I rarely do any "normal" ganks since people keep river/tribushes warded most of the time

Though I do know the feeling when they literally keep pushing the opposing lane under their tower from the get-go and dont ward at all and blame you when they get ganked. Though even when this happens you can sometimes counter-gank if you think "they've been pushing for a while now, should be an enemy-gank incoming soon so I'll just go wait for a while in their lane-bush".

Jungler is definately not the worst role and not THAT reliant on others. A good Jungler can win games unless the people in your lanes are total idiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I do it all the time and it's most of the time a forced summoner / forced out of lane due to going low / kill for the lane. Heck, I rarely do any "normal" ganks since people keep river/tribushes warded most of the time

Though I do know the feeling when they literally keep pushing the opposing lane under their tower from the get-go and dont ward at all and blame you when they get ganked. Though even when this happens you can sometimes counter-gank if you think "they've been pushing for a while now, should be an enemy-gank incoming soon so I'll just go wait for a while in their lane-bush".

Jungler is definately not the worst role and not THAT reliant on others. A good Jungler can win games unless the people in your lanes are total idiots.
    Good point about the "predicting" and waiting for there jungler to show face first

Yeah a jungler can kind of "carry" a game in terms of getting people fed, a support is powerless in comparison (altho they can assist the adc ofc!). Sneaking into a side brush imo is the best way to gank as you are right in that persons face... But you gotta be sneaky!

p.s. on the flip side just won a 4v5 from the get go... always satisfying !

i love ARAM but im getting fucking tired of all these afkers leavers. and its not even in the middle of the fucking game, its always at the start on the loading screen... why the fuck do people do this shit... it's already been 10 straight games like this and the last one was 2 people leaving me as draven, kogmaw and caytlin against akali, sona veigar, elise and lissandra
    Last edited by Mordin Solus; 2013-05-16 at 05:03 PM.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i love ARAM but im getting fucking tired of all these afkers leavers. and its not even in the middle of the fucking game, its always at the start on the loading screen... why the fuck do people do this shit... it's already been 10 straight games like this and the last one was 2 people leaving me as draven, kogmaw and caytlin against akali, sona veigar, elise and i cant remember who else...
    I also saw a couple of disconnects at the loading screen. Some come back and apologise, others don't return.
    Since it happens more often than players disconnecting during a game (at least in my games), I thought maybe it's some issue with the game or connection between the leaver's ISP and Riot's servers.
    Sometimes it's also just the client crashing, the person I am living with had that a couple of times. Especially one time, the game was completely unplayable for him (always crashed when loading in to a game, the client itself was fine) until he used the repair tool. The only reason he could come back to his team was because he was able to use my pc. If something like that happens to other players, they might not have a backup pc.

i guess that would be the best bet but getin 10 straight games with people that have that issue is just way to bad luck....
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i guess that would be the best bet but getin 10 straight games with people that have that issue is just way to bad luck....
    Of course, I never wanted to imply that it's not annoying or frustrating. It's just something I wondered about already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Of course, I never wanted to imply that it's not annoying or frustrating. It's just something I wondered about already.
    There have been a few threads on reddit in the last week and a couple of my friends have experienced it - a bug where if you get disconnected during the loading screen and never connect, when you restart the client, the game doesn't offer you any chance to reconnect, and it's like the game has just disappeared - doesn't show up on your match history or anything. I think it might be hitting a few more people lately, I've even had it happen to a friend in ranked - very frustrating for both the leaver who can't reconnect and the team left with 4 people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just lost a game because our garen had to leave. I did so well! Top damage, most gold, etc. So frustrating to lose because of that. ><

Lost a game just now in a lovely way....

I gank bot; accidentaly take kill, np, all is cool with bot.

I gank mid; i accidentaly take a kill on ahri
    And all hell breaks loose. Nautilus can't carry, i need kill to carry.
    What the hell Kennen? Seriously? It's not like i am doing it on purpose. But junglers need gold too you know.

He even literally said; if i don't get kills, i don't play
    Did i mention his damage? Oh wait, he didn't do any damage.

My god, ban this fucking **************************************************************** out of this game and every game that will ever exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Well I can see I'm gonna be spending another 5 months stuck in div 5 of a rank.

EDIT

Oh good another loss at champ select. 5th pick calls mid. I'm first pick I take mid as Karthus, he locks in TF with Barrier and Cleanse, calls me a bitch and says he is going mid anyways.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-17 at 05:28 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    So i started playing some ranked games again... But i got matched in some horrid teams... Every single lane i wasn't in lost every game, which led to losses all around. Only games i won was when i played Draven or Lulu. Lost 8 games in a row and moved from silver 4 to 5. I used to be in Silver 3, but for some reason my team always do badly. I never get to jungle, but when i do, i always help out lanes, and usually win. I am always Adc or support, which although im really good at adc get skinda tiring in the length.. Still have a 75% win with Draven though xD (15 games)

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 09:44 AM ----------

I think im going to retire from ranked... It is not fun, you are always forced into the same role, and you can't carry as adc unless enemies feed you to oblivion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    So i started playing some ranked games again... But i got matched in some horrid teams... Every single lane i wasn't in lost every game, which led to losses all around. Only games i won was when i played Draven or Lulu. Lost 8 games in a row and moved from silver 4 to 5. I used to be in Silver 3, but for some reason my team always do badly. I never get to jungle, but when i do, i always help out lanes, and usually win. I am always Adc or support, which although im really good at adc get skinda tiring in the length.. Still have a 75% win with Draven though xD (15 games)

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 09:44 AM ----------

I think im going to retire from ranked... It is not fun, you are always forced into the same role, and you can't carry as adc unless enemies feed you to oblivion.
    I'm rarely forced, I always get jungle when I call for it. Just start playing the position nobody calls, that's what I do.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I'm rarely forced, I always get jungle when I call for it. Just start playing the position nobody calls, that's what I do.
    I do that aswell, i wan't the team to feel good, and communicate without raging so i always take what's left, which usually is support or adc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    I do that aswell, i wan't the team to feel good, and communicate without raging so i always take what's left, which usually is support or adc
    Well I'll tell a team that I'm generally don't very good at top lane so that I "scare" them into not wanting me to go top. That usually works because Darius is about the only person I can top with effectively and if I get countered it gets hard then. You can't be a complete pansy just so nobody rages, just say you suck at said position and would rather do something you're more comfortable with but put the scare factor in there as if you're going to possibly feed if you were put in said position.
    Hey everyone

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Well I can see I'm gonna be spending another 5 months stuck in div 5 of a rank.

EDIT

Oh good another loss at champ select. 5th pick calls mid. I'm first pick I take mid as Karthus, he locks in TF with Barrier and Cleanse, calls me a bitch and says he is going mid anyways.
    There, there... *brohug*

It'll get better :P Just avoid playing ranked during prime-time or duo-que.

Deleted
    2 Games in a row I get the same guy in it. First game he refuses to do anything as Taric support, just stays behind me (Quinn), maxes his heal and did not use his stun the entire laning phase. We lost because the enemy Blitz knows how to zone me.
    2nd game the same guy is jungle Xin. Botlane (me, Quinn again, and Blitz) take an early 4-1 lead over Vayne and Janna, despite getting ganked by enemy Volibear 7 times in the first 8 minutes. So with the enemy jungler busy permacamping botlane you would expect that the other lanes would win. But not with this guy. His first gank comes at minute 7, targeting the AP Kennen, he towerdives him Kennen pops ult. 0-1. Then he decides to try and gank enemy Jax on top. Towerdives him... 0-2. Thinks he can make a kill on Kennen, who has his ult up again... He went 1-9 in 10 minutes, even manages to get the enemy botlane back in the game when he decides he can 1v2 towerdive them after a failed gank attempt.

Deleted
    my last 10 ranked games I won 8 out of 10 of them, wouldnt be so bad if every game I won awarded me more then 4-6 points and every game I lost grants me -15 to -20 srsly how does that even work?????????????