Ok won this game but had a constantly complaining vayne that I supported as Leona. I kept wards up at all times always keeping at least one extra on me. We racked up a few kills including me getting 2 my E as kog ran away. As soon as lane phase was over and we needed me to start being more tanky since i was the only tank (annie,vayne,kat,shaco,and myself leona). Vayne starts complaining that she cant farm because I dont have 2 wards up at all times while im helping the team fight off the opposite team from taking turrets. Needless to say the team told her she can spare 75g and that I was needed more to buy tank gear.

Im just tired of players who thing since they pick a role they have to always go with i must only buy these items. Its not like I locked up bot so she can go 5-0 lane phase while I was 2-1.

Once D3 drops, I'm done with this game. This community is so toxic, it ruins any and all enjoyment I could possibly have in the future.

Ranked game, I'm first pick. I commence to ban the normal OP Champs. I pick GP as I like to top. I have Sion, GP and Morde for tops btw.

I get countered by Pantheon, on their third pick. I commence to tell my team, hey look, they have Panth, I'm going to need to get babysat by the jungler, GP just can't really deal well with Panth. Then I get Ok, from the Volibear jungle.

LvL 6 is the first "gank" I get, after getting dived twice in the tower, when I was less then half HP and no mana at all. Then was told I was a noob, when I told him NOT to gank, proceeded then to smash his summoner sprint, and then died in a single combo from Panth. I was then the noob, when he died.

I hate when people don't understand meta game. They don't know counter champs, they don't understand mechanics to the game or synergy.

I'm divorcing this game when D3 drops. I just can't wait.

Yeah its going to be hard to play lol when d3 is active. Plus my regular raids in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Once D3 drops, I'm done with this game. This community is so toxic, it ruins any and all enjoyment I could possibly have in the future.

Ranked game, I'm first pick. I commence to ban the normal OP Champs. I pick GP as I like to top. I have Sion, GP and Morde for tops btw.

I get countered by Pantheon, on their third pick. I commence to tell my team, hey look, they have Panth, I'm going to need to get babysat by the jungler, GP just can't really deal well with Panth. Then I get Ok, from the Volibear jungle.

LvL 6 is the first "gank" I get, after getting dived twice in the tower, when I was less then half HP and no mana at all. Then was told I was a noob, when I told him NOT to gank, proceeded then to smash his summoner sprint, and then died in a single combo from Panth. I was then the noob, when he died.

I hate when people don't understand meta game. They don't know counter champs, they don't understand mechanics to the game or synergy.

I'm divorcing this game when D3 drops. I just can't wait.
    Uhm if you first pick top with a champion who gets countered by quite an amount of other champions, I don't really think you can say the bolded part. You should've just gone jungle as soon as you saw they picked Pantheon.

Deleted
    Been called noob for 15 minutes, they asked surrender20....then ended in this way.
    Build started differently then tested something.

10+ Year Old Account
    x/13/x Vlad with Mejai's... Ashe with double Infinity Edge. I'll just stop here before I get even more sad =(

Now I'm a new player, still very low level and I'm still trying to wrap my head around a lot of what's going on. Found myself one match playing Renekton top versus Malphite and Olaf combo. I learned early on that there was no way I could stop Olaf from killing minions as Malphite could easily chuck rocks at me and slap me around a couple times before I could even get close to Olaf. I spent this entire time standing on the edge of xp range just making sure I didn't give away any pointless kills.

Our jungler that game was Warwick, and never once did this dude come top. But I figured it was due to maybe even he knew that it would of probably been impossible since Olaf just sat there and ate every minion he could.

Then comes the bashing, however from my own team. "Dude Ren why don't you kill minions? Quit being a scrub?" all the while typing it so the other team can see. In truth I could barely afford any items cause I was zoned out so thoroughly. I try to tell these guys, that I'm new to the game and if they knew something I didn't telling me would be great. You know offer some advice to go with your criticism to make it constructive. Little did I know it would open the flood gates. Least I can say for myself that game I only died twice while the other closest person on my team was somewhere around 7 or 8 and everyone else over double digits.

Perhaps maybe one of you guys who's played longer can give me some hints on that scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let them push you back towards the turret. Sounds like that was happening already. Makes it easier for the jungle to come in.

Additionally you'll turn level 6 before they will due to shared XP. Furthermore, especially with Renekton, you can fairly easily grab minions at/near the turret. Slice n Dice will help quite a bit there.

Thanks man will keep that in mind should it happen again =D! Gotta ask does anyone else pvp and be completely silent? I've come to the realization as long as you don't say anything except calling when guys aren't in lane, no one seems to notice you. It's as if you no longer exist.

On to the topic, I just played another game where I was Nautilus (bought him cause he's bloody huge). Anyway we get to I guess the non-laning phase(?) and everyone is kinda sitting around the middle of the map poking at each other. I manage to swing my anchor at the enemy Caitlyn thinking to myself "Ha I did it! Oh you're so screwed Ms Sniper pants" look at the edges of my screen and my teams turned right around heading back to the base. After which I was reported for feeding cause I got some kinda message from riot. Weird cause I died 3 times the entire game wish I took a screen shot, so it doesn't seem like I'm talking out of my ass here.

And in another match this time playing as Shyvana (who btw is probably the only champ that isn't a tank so far in 2 weeks of playing that I've come to love) I was actually screamed at for doing, well, alright I guess. I tried jungling but I was losing too much health on just about every pull so I said screw it and went top. Managed to get an assist or two up there, and left all the minion kills for the vampire dude whatever the hell his name is. Anyway said Dracula starts caps locking me to death that I'm "taking his farm (?)" while I was standing in the bushes. Then the Annie player mid jumps in saying I'm being a terrible jungler, though I can understand that to a degree but I couldn't even kill the wolves alone so why keep doing it? So I hang around kept getting bashed on by these two till I got the Lantern item (that's what that is right?) and went back to the jungle. At which point guys on bottom are doing alright but Annie is having the time of her life against Ryze, absolutely breaking his caps key that I haven't ganked his lane. Kept comparing me to the enemy Warwick who seems to be built for the job.

End of the match, we actually win the darn thing. I was sitting on a few kills and very few deaths (one might say I play too cautiously). All the while the blood sucker from top and the red headed tick are, after all this time, still coming after me. Now they didn't do bad themselves, don't want to give that impression.

P.S.: Does it get worse at higher levels? The attitudes I mean, are people in this game really that hateful?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Not much better either though. But in all honesty, I have to say I didn't run into all that many ragers.

Sidenote, you're really not doing yourself a favour by going jungling at low level. While they made it easier, there's still not a lot of champs that can safely clear without proper runes and/or masteries. Especially not if you do not get a pull, like I suspect happened in your game.

Deleted
    Just played a game as MF (me) and Blitz (friend) bot, was a normal game and we went up against Vayne and Twitch, we stomped them hard to say the least.
    We had an AP Nidalee in mid, who for the life of her could not hit with her spears, she went 1/5 or so against AP sion.
    On top we had Jax who ended 4/5, laned against Shen. In jungle we had Rammus and they had jungle WW. Both junglers went with a pretty low score due to ineffective ganks / low amount of ganks.

Anyway, I got quite a feed going for myself at something like 10-2-2 or so, the enemy team figured out that they had to shut me down obviously. I eventually got an oracle just to kill twitch off whenever he tried to scout me, and in teamfights I often opened on twitch (as he was scouting and was first in), then I went for whatever was in safe range for me, preferably Vayne.

Jax, Nidalee and Rammus overextended and chased 3v5 and so on multiple times then blaming me for not helping, I told them it was greedy of them to chase a full team when we're missing Blitz and since he's the only one trying to protect me I'll die in about 2 seconds otherwise (pretty much in all fights they chained Sion stun and WW ulti on me) so I stayed as far back as I could.
    We eventually lost since I was the only one doing some actual dmg in our team (as I said, nidalee missed her spears so we very seldomly got any poke going), Jax used his stun after they had already focused me down, rammus taunted their Shen, if he tauned someone at all.

Either way we surrendered at around the 30 minute mark, me ending at 16/6/2, I then get Jax and Nidalee saying it was my fault we lost the game since I couldn't carry them with that feed and that I only came into the fights once the fight was pretty much lost, I said it was since none but Blitz even tried to protect me and I got told that it should not matter if they focused me, I should be able to carry anyway.

This just blew my mind completely seeing as I picked out their 2 AD carries (twitch and vayne) whenever I could catch them before getting jumped and people in my team pumped CC into their Shen instead of Sion who bursted me down without problems due to having Sion stun and ww ulti chained on me.

It really is incredible how frustrating this game can be sometimes due to the players in it and their incapability to play as a team, had I just gotten protection it'd be no problem...

Duilliath you sir/ma'am need to remove yourself out of my mind. How'd you know about the pull?! Lol but I guess you're right and I definitely won't try jungling again for sometime. All in all still a fun game though starting playing it more than WoW, after all these years a game actually pulled me away for more than 3 days, and that says something to me atleast.

On the topic: You higher leveled guys must go through aspirin like it's no joke. The stuff people do/say in the game though, seriously get the idea there's a lot of internet Rambo-ism going on up there. And Cotech sir you must be a monster with AD carries god knows last hitting for me is like doing calculus at the age of 3. It's bloody impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Uhm if you first pick top with a champion who gets countered by quite an amount of other champions, I don't really think you can say the bolded part. You should've just gone jungle as soon as you saw they picked Pantheon.
    You don't have all the information, and to assume you did is a joke. I didn't even say if I won or loss that game. We won actually, I just vented about shitty players.

Oh I understand the meta game.. probably far better then yourself. First off, the next pick was our jungler, Volibear. He refused to do anything but jungle. As you can see, just utterly failed to even do that correctly. This is a vent thread, not a debate thread, and I will be reporting your post for antagonizing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can scream bloody murder all you like, but that does not change the fact Xorious is right. Gangplank is a weak pick, especially as first, seeing how he gets countered both top and jungle quite hard. He's a good pick if you know you won't get countered.

Additionally, since there was actually some solid advice in there, it's very silly to 'report the post'. If anything, it shows you understand this site's rules about as well as you do LoL.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duorunt View Post
    Duilliath you sir/ma'am need to remove yourself out of my mind. How'd you know about the pull?! Lol but I guess you're right and I definitely won't try jungling again for sometime. All in all still a fun game though starting playing it more than WoW, after all these years a game actually pulled me away for more than 3 days, and that says something to me atleast.

On the topic: You higher leveled guys must go through aspirin like it's no joke. The stuff people do/say in the game though, seriously get the idea there's a lot of internet Rambo-ism going on up there. And Cotech sir you must be a monster with AD carries god knows last hitting for me is like doing calculus at the age of 3. It's bloody impossible.
    I didn't know about the pull. But seeing your level and your post made it about 95% certain that your mid would not help you.

Last hitting is fairly easy to learn. Take a champion you want to learn it on, go into a custom game and do not add any bots. You won't get XP or IP, but that's not the point anyway. Do nothing but try to last hit in your mid lane. By the time you get the hang of it, you should be around ~80 around the 12 minute mark. By the time you're pretty good at it, it should be around 100. You can hit [tab] to see how well you are doing, underneath the CS/minion icon thingy.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-05-13 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You can scream bloody murder all you like, but that does not change the fact Xorious is right. Gangplank is a weak pick, especially as first, seeing how he gets countered both top and jungle quite hard. He's a good pick if you know you won't get countered.

Additionally, since there was actually some solid advice in there, it's very silly to 'report the post'. If anything, it shows you understand this site's rules about as well as you do LoL.

You have no idea at all what so ever. This is a vent thread, not a discussion thread, you want to attack me for no reason. You will get reported. People like yourself and Xoro, I am claiming LoL community acts. I will not be responding to you after this comment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 07:54 PM ----------

I didn't know about the pull. But seeing your level and your post made it about 95% certain that your mid would not help you.

Last hitting is fairly easy to learn. Take a champion you want to learn it on, go into a custom game and do not add any bots. You won't get XP or IP, but that's not the point anyway. Do nothing but try to last hit in your mid lane. By the time you get the hang of it, you should be around ~80 around the 12 minute mark. By the time you're pretty good at it, it should be around 100. You can hit [tab] to see how well you are doing, underneath the CS/minion icon thingy.
    I think its mandatory nowadays to have at least 1 player/bot in the game with you to start? Just take a different lane or practice with an enemy bot (harder).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I think its mandatory nowadays to have at least 1 player/bot in the game with you to start? Just take a different lane or practice with an enemy bot (harder).
    Only when there's server issues. Most of the time it only needs one person to start.

you want to attack me for no reason
    That's the thing - there's no attack. You might want to take it that way, that's your prerogative. *shrug*

Well appearently you can't even constructively criticize someone anymore nowadays. Don't get how you even get butthurt by that so badly that you're even going to report us. Kinda making a fool of yourself, no offense.

Ontopic: Played Corki AD, my support was constantly blaming me for him dying (He would facecheck bushes again a leona/graves comp) even though I was the only reason we were not totally losing the lane by keeping good cs and getting back some kills every now and then. Ended up losing the game with me being 7/3/4 or something. Especially funny part was that the support would flame me the whole length of the game for being totally bad and that I was supposed to uninstall, while I had the best score on our team and he had the worst score and didn't bring any use to our team (He placed about 4 wards all game in 30-35 minutes).

Jokerfiend, after you said "I probably understand the meta game better than you", then go on to report people for silly reasons, you just lost all your credibility right there.

Don't be offended like a little girl when someone is just trying to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    You don't have all the information, and to assume you did is a joke. I didn't even say if I won or loss that game. We won actually, I just vented about shitty players.

Oh I understand the meta game.. probably far better then yourself. First off, the next pick was our jungler, Volibear. He refused to do anything but jungle. As you can see, just utterly failed to even do that correctly. This is a vent thread, not a debate thread, and I will be reporting your post for antagonizing.
    He was correct and you followed with a just wrong reply. He is correct about your choice. Being the first pick comes with taking a huge risk of being countered.