Quote Originally Posted by mufu25 View Post
    Literally yesterday I won 6 games in a row, went form bottom of silver 2 to qualifiers and thought hmm its late ill do it tomorrow!

I have lost 7 games in a row, about to drop my rank because I've had 2 dc people on my team. Supports who have said I never supported before sorry. A top who picked a character that actually is countered by who was top on their team after I told them who to pick. And so on....

I I've wanted to do is play ADC i hate topping and jungle but whenever i pick ADC my team sucks. It's a curse. I play well but my team feeds and does horrible and it brings me down.

Any suggestions on who to play to get out of this runt and I can explode late game. I have every ADC but Varis

The fastest way I've found to progress is go either mid/jungle/support. ADC is too shitty if your team doesn't support you and top you're too far way to help anything.

As MID you want to play a pusher which will make the jungler have to keep coming to your lane which will reduce the stress on your other lanes. Also if the mid turret strat wise is worth more than the outer turrets. Also you will want to before the game pick a lane that you're going to gank over and over. I usually pick top you have a less chance of dying in a 2v1 vs a 3v2.

As a jungle you can pressure the shit out of any lane you want. The more pressure you put in a lane the better. It's good to pick jungles you can clear fast and are durable.

As a support you can carry your ADC. If they are shit then just support either top or mid. I've played many games where I just left the adc cause they had no idea what they are doing and gone mid and we won.

Deleted
    I seriously hate it when people leave in ARAM champion select.

It's ARAM, if you want to choose a champ yourself go play fucking normals...

so far this week i lost 15 ranked and won 5 uhhhh not going too well -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post

yea its called RANDOM omg.....some people >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post

So you're saying that someone should stay even if a teammate says that they will intentionally feed/troll in the game?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Yesterday I played three games with the same people. I played horrible in the first two, we still won.

The last one was the one in which I played the best, but people were blaming me (among others) for throwing the game. They were partly right, I have this stupid helping syndrome, I played Sona and everytime one of my team is in a tight situation, I want to walk there, and throw W and E on them on max range, then run.
    Well, that does not work out in 90% of the cases...
    I still think the problem wasn't that Lee Sin and I were doing that a couple of times but that my team was always too spread out.
    In the end I was 3/7/29, I always thought that was an acceptable statistic.
    We should have moved in a group, and actually taken objectives, instead of everyone just holding their lanes / farming the jungle.
    In the end we lost even though we were 3 kills in the lead, but didn't even have one of their inhibitors down.

And the blame... I don't look for teammates in a chat channel advertising "rage free games" when I get angry people anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So you're saying that someone should stay even if a teammate says that they will intentionally feed/troll in the game?
    You know as well as I do that a minimal amount of people actually say that.

It can't possibly be that an enemy team member is saying that each time I am in champ select.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mufu25 View Post
    Literally yesterday I won 6 games in a row
    Out of curiosity, as a language teacher, how exactly do you figuratively yesterday?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    I think i've won like 80% of my matches this week.

Even went from 0LP gold 4 (next loss would be demote) to 0LP Gold 3 (promoted yesterday ^_^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Got into Plat I as well and my first few games weren't amazing either :P
    First game we get a Sejuani that ganked so horribly that every enemy lane was winning. After that he just kept farming the entire game (lol).
    Second game we get one of those "fail" switches so we get a jungle graves and ADC Volibear. Then Graves proceeds to go full derp move and rush a BotRK (wut?). After which he gets a Last Whisper when there was one person on the enemy team actually buying armor.
    Third game I first pick thresh for one of my allies, my Jarvan gets picked by the enemy team and apparently, Sir Thresh has absolutely no top laners. He didn't have the top laners I mentioned, so he just picked me Darius. Guess who was on the enemy team? Kennen/Kayle.
    Not sure if the level of play just went downhill by me promoting to Plat 1... the hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Out of curiosity, as a language teacher, how exactly do you figuratively yesterday?
    He accidentally all the 25 MB.

*takes a deep breath and exhales*

This is going to be a bit of a "my opinion"-rant, so bear with me.

I just had a Blind Pick game with two friends. Our intention was to get better at specific lanes/champions, because we're in a ranked 5v5 team. So we (stupidly) went into a Blind Pick game.

We got absolutely crushed and humiliated. There was *NOTHING* we could do. And the worst of all is, you can't complain, because the other team is just playing well and doing a good job. But it's just so infuriating how far some of these Blind Pick players are willing to dig their boot up your arse.

However, I am not going to complain about things being OP or anything. The only thing I'll say is that I think assassins are extremely stupid right now, but whatever.

---

To the point. My question is: Why do people try so hard in normal games?

Now, that probably sounds extremely petty and whiny. But let me say something else; what is the point of using so much energy on a normal game, when you could take that energy to ranked and get somewhere?

I just don't understand. I usually play normal games to have fun. I mean, I don't care if I get beaten in lane, it's just a normal.

But when the enemy goes so far as to crush you in lane, stomp on your dead corpse under the tower, and proceeds to take over your half of the map, it's not fun anymore. And while yes, they are just playing well, it's just... a normal. Imagine if that was a ranked. Would have been time well spent.

So yeah. Short version: people should tryhard in ranked, not in normals... in my opinion. Feel free to tell me how I'm wrong, if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    So yeah. Short version: people should tryhard in ranked, not in normals... in my opinion. Feel free to tell me how I'm wrong, if you wish.
    The issue is people can be doing the same thing as you, playing normals to get better at the game. Assians are just that, you get them fed and they are scary. However you zone them out and late game they can't do anything.

You have two options when going agains them, either push with your jungle or just try to freeze the lane under their turret.

You don't get better at a game by completely obliterating your opponent. In fact, you should be wondering if you even got fairly matched, but that would be too much to expect from people.

I know how to counter assassins. But it sucks when your laners do not. I just think it's too easy for assassins to get at that "fed" point these days. Especially the ones with crazy escape tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had an Ashe who appeared to be setting herself up to be pulled by Blitzcrank on purpose, except it wasn't on purpose. She did good damage, but always got caught.

Conversation:
    Me: "Can you not get pulled anymore?"
    Ashe: "Lol."
    Me: "Get a Banshee's Veil if you don't know how to move."
    Ashe: "How about I sit at the well?"
    Me: "How about you not be retarded? If you get pulled, we lose."
    Ashe: "Fine." *sits at the well until the end of the game*

I might have worded it weirdly, but I wanted to say that her idea of sitting at the well was retarded. She understood it as me calling her retarded for getting pulled. I insult people who break the game, mostly by afk-ing or not knowing the basics at level 30. I very very rarely insult people who do their best.

Ok, done venting, cigarette time.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Overly passive in the early levels and doesn't bother to use her passive or volley and just takes free hits. Had one time where he ran straight into a huge minion wave to start auto attacking the enemy ADC and leaves that exchange with under half health. Wasted ALL of their ults on trying to hit somebody from across the map, and never landed a single one. Having to hard carry your ADC through the lane is just frustrating because you know it wont change how bad they are and that you cant play as aggressive as you want.

As Ashe you have to play pretty passive as early game you don't have the damage/skills that other ADC do have. She relies heavily on her auto attacks to do dmg early game she doesn't have the attack speed to secure a kill. With that said when playing Ashe you need to throw your W out in spots where it might hit a enemy champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    When people get to lane is Ashe's time to shine. She gets a free crit and her W, she can win the early trade which can set the tone for the first few minutes. She had the chance to easily do that but instead didn't bother with it.

Now that they reworked her passive she SHOULD be doing it whenever she will get a crit. Early level crits are devastating in small exchanges.

You're relying on on her to get 100% focus for the free crit. She can only gain that while OOC. Early game you're not going not be out of combat that long. Again you can harass but you have to understand that once the crit (which takes bit of time to build up in early levels) you have almost nothing after that. You have to rely on poke still so playing passive at the start is still the right call.

It's so nice to spend the time and effort to build 6300 IP to buy a champ just to lose with him...
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It's so nice to spend the time and effort to build 6300 IP to buy a champ just to lose with him...
    Ohh boy. It sure is a long time ago since i last bought a champ that wasn't just released. I cant remember how it felt like saving IP for a new champ :P. Which champ did you buy? and why did you lose?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    Ohh boy. It sure is a long time ago since i last bought a champ that wasn't just released. I cant remember how it felt like saving IP for a new champ :P. Which champ did you buy? and why did you lose?

My new champ. Obv I suck with him, waste of a week of IP farming. I killed Nid early for 1 kill, then I went 1/5 before getting a second, then 2/7 before I got the last 2. My last death was when we took out the nexus turrets.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-16 at 01:08 AM.

well, it is ranked and that was your first game.. sometimes people are better than normals in lower elo ranked... only sometimes though

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    well, it is ranked and that was your first game.. sometimes people are better than normals in lower elo ranked... only sometimes though
    Doesn't matter. I get stomped like that and I never wanna play the champ again.

edit

Another fking team who thinks backdooring is useless and the only way to win is all mid... I take out 4 turrets and 2 inhibs during the game backdooring. they all engage 4v5 lose and blame me.

I cant do another 4 months trying to climb the ladder like i did in bronze.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-16 at 02:04 AM.