Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But yes, I agree that going 0/4/0 doesn't mean you will lose the game, it doesn't in some cases atleast.
    Yeah. I was 0/4/1 with Syndra last night because Eve camped my lane, and I can't do shit against an Eve Diana combo Oh right, I lost that one.

Not that the Morgana jungle (Sivalion) had anything to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Another fucking loss because of idiots who think PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH is how you win, and ignore baron, ignore side lanes, ignore everything but their own freaking score, and making sure they have the most kills. I swear to god this community is full of people who got trophies as children, and was taught "it doesnt matter if you win or lose but how you play the game". 5 wins in a row, 60 points, 3 losses back to 0. And you cant say shit to these people either cause of you tell them how theyre playing wrong they just report you for negative attitude and you get banned trying to play your best while the bad players continue to screw this games ladders.
    You know, you keep saying you got reported... but have you been banned before?
    If so, could we have a look at the report card?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Another fucking loss because of idiots who think PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH is how you win, and ignore baron, ignore side lanes, ignore everything but their own freaking score, and making sure they have the most kills. I swear to god this community is full of people who got trophies as children, and was taught "it doesnt matter if you win or lose but how you play the game". 5 wins in a row, 60 points, 3 losses back to 0. And you cant say shit to these people either cause of you tell them how theyre playing wrong they just report you for negative attitude and you get banned trying to play your best while the bad players continue to screw this games ladders.
    maybe it's how you tell them?^^

sigh i know i shouldnt be bother by this since the match only lasted 5 mins (ARAM) but this wukong and singed have got to be the worst fuckin trolls in the world... match starts both say oh i gotta eat afk for 20 mins and then start dancing on the spawn point and after the match ends start goin gg wp and shit.... seriously fuck them and their worthless lives
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Baron truly is such a massive retard magnet. It's unbelievable.

We were ahead for the first 30minutes, 2 inhibitors down, 1 nexus turret standing, we could've just walsed in and ended the game. But nope. Gotta get baron first!

And what happens? Lux walks up, lazors and steals it from my lvl18 jungler.

Awesome.

That was that game, then.

Deleted
    plot twist; you were the jungler.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting called bad because I call out a teemo for overextending, when it was obvious NONE of us could be where we were. "You're 4/8, you're bad" Especially since my score at the end was 6/8/21. Most of those deaths were me trying to save someone. Gotta love people who only look at the score.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

We were ahead for the first 30minutes, 2 inhibitors down, 1 nexus turret standing, we could've just walsed in and ended the game. But nope. Gotta get baron first!

Awesome.

poor siva can't even go a day without getting banned again :x

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

Awesome.

I actually had this talk with my friends the other day cause something just like this happened to them. I simply told them, if you're that far ahead you don't need baron. Just push and win as they can't stop you.

Top lane Jayce feeds Ryze. Bot lane, Varus gets 4 kills and suddenly thinks he's god and starts feeding trying to get more. Thresh says it's not his responsibility to ward, he would place 1 ward every 10 mins in some random location. Another loss.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

how the hell can a jayce feed a ryze? doesnt the poke out range ryze spells?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    how the hell can a jayce feed a ryze? doesnt the poke out range ryze spells?
    Ryze is tanky and should HEAVILY outdamage Jayce. You can't go in, since ranged attacks are in his spell range, and going in melee means certain death. No, I'd say Ryze stomps Jayce. Just the poke doesn't win a lane...

Vayne goes HAM every time she is in lane vs Draven. Gets stomped and blames the support. Top Jayce loses to Irelia. I'm keeping Kat pushed against her turret trying to gank when I can. I go top, Jayce doesn't engage beyond one shock blast, go bot and Vayne quickly jumps on draven before I get there to try and snag a kill before I do and dies ends up giving me a kill anyways. Jungle just dies to people. When I get sick of Vaynes bitching I tell her she isn't very good either and she chimes in with "youre the baddie who chose Yi mid". There goes 25 points.

Just bought Aatrox, cool! Let's give him a go in the jungle..

Champion select, 3 of us call jungle, one of them leaves. Next champion select, all goes well I get my jungle spot, at the end of the starting countdown, an enemy summoner leaves... Next champion select, same story. Fourth, Aatrox gets picked and instalocked away from me.

Fuck this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Just bought Aatrox, cool! Let's give him a go in the jungle..

Champion select, 3 of us call jungle, one of them leaves. Next champion select, all goes well I get my jungle spot, at the end of the starting countdown, an enemy summoner leaves... Next champion select, same story. Fourth, Aatrox gets picked and instalocked away from me.

Fuck this shit.
    Haha. I enjoy your suffering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Haha. I enjoy your suffering.
    Feed on his suffering, become enveloped in Darknesssss

i'm so sick of seeing tryndamere, no matter how shitty they are they'll just go ahead and win the game.

long hair, don't care.

People in bronze and silver are way to stupid for me to use a split push champion. I split push and they either A) Come to me and help, or B)Engage 4v5, die, and blame me. While I'm not pro material, and I make my own share of mistakes, it pisses me off that I have to be stuck in Silver because of people who have no clue how to play. No matter how good I do, the moment I get focused down my team loses team fights.

Another loss. Another Nasus player who thinks he is god and tried to 1v5 enemy team and threw the game.

This games not over but I know its a loss. 2 people instalock mid Ryze and Xin. No ones doing anything but running around alone trying to solo the enemy team. Enemy Nunu has solo'd almost every drag for 40 mins, and baron. (Yup. Lost)
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-23 at 02:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Getting called bad because I call out a teemo for overextending, when it was obvious NONE of us could be where we were. "You're 4/8, you're bad" Especially since my score at the end was 6/8/21. Most of those deaths were me trying to save someone. Gotta love people who only look at the score.
    Ha! I'll one up you on that one.

I once got flamed for having zero kills and multiple deaths. I had shitloads of assists though. Guess which role I was playing? Yeah. Support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Ha! I'll one up you on that one.

I once got flamed for having zero kills and multiple deaths. I had shitloads of assists though. Guess which role I was playing? Yeah. Support.
    Scrub. L2p