While Caine and Duilliath are ignored I'm pretty sure they responded to what I said with something having to do with you being the only constant factor. Btw I only saw Caines last post because someone else quoted it. I'm dropping it after this, but as I knew they would bring that up(if I'm wrong I apologize), the only constant factor about you in any given game is that you are actually in that game. Anything else is generated by a random factor of the world around you. Example: Days have one constant factor, the sun rises and sets. But the amount of sunlight is dependent on the random factor of clouds being in the sky.

In any game, you are the sun. You know you will be there for a set amount of time roughly between 20-60 mins, and that you will shine light. But you don't know how much light and when. Last game you could go 5/0 in 10 mins, next game go 0/5 in those same 10 mins. Then the next 10 mins gain 7 kills, then die 4 more times.

Now for a better example in LoL. I played Yi mid lane vs a Tristana, I dominated her. Kept her pushed to the turret and had her at 10 cs by 10 mins cause she couldn't hit under the turret. Very next game I had another Tristana mid. I, being the only constant factor, was confident. This Tristana decimated me, doing the exact same things I did against the last one, because she was far better then the last one I faced. I was forced to sit back and carefully farm. Luck was on my side in facing the bad Tristana, but I got unlucky being put against the better one. Now while I was the constant factor, the skill of my opponent, and the jungler(who didn't gank in the first game but did in the second" was a random factor that changed the out come of the second game even though the set up mid was identical to the first. Tristana vs Yi. That's the last thing I will say on the subject.

Now to stay on topic. Team wanted to invade at level one, we had Taric, Chogath, Draven, Ahri, and Riven. enemy ADC gets first blood, their mid gets a kill as well. We killed no one and failed the invade. Cho, and Ahri, went afk.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-27 at 12:44 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Wow. What Pandragon said simply details what happens when one belongs where they are and yet he manages to keep blaming others for being "stuck in silver". I have no words. If other players in your league range are better than you often enough to keep you losing as much as winning it means you do not belong higher. -.-

It also takes quite a bit of nerve to start a discussion by replying to post that was not aimed at them only to yell out loud "By the way, everyone I replied to is ignored." after spewing whatever bullshit one has concocted. Holy shit, this is a thread on a discussion forum, not a personal blog. Oo
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-06-27 at 01:11 AM.

I feel so sorry for you Pandragon.

Went Orianna support in a random 5v5.
    We started with 3 kills in a counter jungle attempt (I barely saved draven with my shield).
    The enemy starts making a massive comeback after mid-phase due to nobody on my team pushing for objectives (enemy team aced? better go back with full hp to buy).
    Shortly before the end the draven called me out because I died, probably not realize that I had the least amount of deaths, and he had the most with over double mine (he sat at 13 deaths).
    He built a BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I can see how I am where I belong. Bot lane gives up 12 total kills by 10 mins. Yeah that reflects my skill right there. It's no ones fault on why I'm losing. I'm done playing champs I hope can carry. If im gonna lose im gonna play who ever i want.

Deleted
    I was stuck in Bronze V for the best part of two months, even now I am only up to the dizzy heights of Bronze III but climbing steadily. What I notice most games down in the gutter of LoL is that most players seem to think like Pendragon, and blame everyone but themselves for being in this cesspit. Myself on the otherhand, realise that if I lose, it is my fault and my fault alone. I will then try and improve the next game (and if I lose two on the trot, I take a break and play ARAM) which works like a charm.

as Sona, last game, me and Trist gave away a couple of early kills to the enemy ADC (EZ) and Jungler (Lee Sin). Two team mates go balistic and start flaming. We had a mid Kennen (who was, at the time, 2-0) screaming "Best Sona EU LOL" and typing in /all "report botlane, fucking feeding shit. Why do I always get teamed up with these fuckwits". We also had a jungler playing Renekton (fuck why...) who was talking only in CAPSLOCK. I have a standard response to these guys which seems to get them to shut up - "This is bronze. If you are here, it means you are just as shit as me". With that, me and trist started to pick up by farming under our second tower and somehow I start racking up kills. Not KS, but somehow being rewarded with kills even when not attacking and just healing my lane partner (not sure if it was a bug or what, but Trist found it hilarious as it was clearly not my fault!). The game enters the mid stage, and I am 8-3 with trist 5-9 (I actually won a 1v1 their ADC!), so we are doing ok against their EZ / Leona combo. Kennen then sees we have turned the game and starts again chatting in /all about how he has "carried the fuck out of this team" until I point out he is 5-2 and I am actually carrying harder at 8-3. He doesnt say ANOTHER WORD all game, and we get a lot of "Lols, owned" from the enemy team in /all. We win after acing them at Baron, and Kennen was reported by me for being a trolling fuck.

As soon as people realise they can only control themselves, and that every loss should be taken as your fault, they will improve greatly.
    Last edited by mmoc6ea4fad3c3; 2013-06-27 at 08:49 AM.

Another feeding bot lane. Another loss. Varus just kept pushing the lane, and then turret diving. Never once was he ganked by the enemy jungler.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    While Caine and Duilliath are ignored I'm pretty sure they responded to what I said with something having to do with you being the only constant factor. Btw I only saw Caines last post because someone else quoted it. I'm dropping it after this, but as I knew they would bring that up(if I'm wrong I apologize), the only constant factor about you in any given game is that you are actually in that game. Anything else is generated by a random factor of the world around you. Example: Days have one constant factor, the sun rises and sets. But the amount of sunlight is dependent on the random factor of clouds being in the sky.

In any game, you are the sun. You know you will be there for a set amount of time roughly between 20-60 mins, and that you will shine light. But you don't know how much light and when. Last game you could go 5/0 in 10 mins, next game go 0/5 in those same 10 mins. Then the next 10 mins gain 7 kills, then die 4 more times.

Now for a better example in LoL. I played Yi mid lane vs a Tristana, I dominated her. Kept her pushed to the turret and had her at 10 cs by 10 mins cause she couldn't hit under the turret. Very next game I had another Tristana mid. I, being the only constant factor, was confident. This Tristana decimated me, doing the exact same things I did against the last one, because she was far better then the last one I faced. I was forced to sit back and carefully farm. Luck was on my side in facing the bad Tristana, but I got unlucky being put against the better one. Now while I was the constant factor, the skill of my opponent, and the jungler(who didn't gank in the first game but did in the second" was a random factor that changed the out come of the second game even though the set up mid was identical to the first. Tristana vs Yi. That's the last thing I will say on the subject.

Now to stay on topic. Team wanted to invade at level one, we had Taric, Chogath, Draven, Ahri, and Riven. enemy ADC gets first blood, their mid gets a kill as well. We killed no one and failed the invade. Cho, and Ahri, went afk.
    The point is that you have no control over who you get on either team or how well you play. The only thing you have control over is yourself. Do research, practice mechanics, watch videos, watch your own replays. Watch yourself play, count the CS you miss. Watch the mistakes you make. Never blame something on your team. Look at bad shit and consider what you could have done to change it.

YOU are the only constant. It is up to YOU to do everything you can to make your team win.

When playing ranked, you have 4 chances to get a worse player, while the enemy time has 5 chances to get a worse player. However, it is entirely possible that you always end up with the bad players. That's certinaly what it felt like for me last night when I tried to get my first win from an ARAM. As well as getting screwed over at champ select (yeah we're gonna win against a team with Varus AND Nidalee) the teams I was in only ever got first blood once (courtesy of me) and people on my team always died multiple times before the first turrets were gone.
    RETH

Oh look; Eve jungle.
    Oh look; FED LIKE FUCKING GODDAMN FREAKING HELL EVE JUNGLE
    Oh look; DUMB SHIT TEAMMATES DONT PINK THEIR SHIT SO EVE CAN GET A EASY GANK ON THEM
    Oh look; FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AP YI FEEDS

Bye 98/100, hello 84/100. All i had to do was win 3 games, but nooooooo

infracted
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-06-27 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Oh look; Eve jungle.
    Oh look; FED LIKE FUCKING GODDAMN FREAKING HELL EVE JUNGLE
    Oh look; DUMB SHIT TEAMMATES DONT PINK THEIR SHIT SO EVE CAN GET A EASY GANK ON THEM
    Oh look; FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AP YI FEEDS

Bye 98/100, hello 84/100. All i had to do was win 3 games, but nooooooo
    I had Snoopeh jungle Eve in a game for me. We lost From there on, I stopped trusting Eve jungles. My last one was the guy giving up because "I'm only silver 2 they are diamond 1 we can't win give up ff /20 AFK".

Yeah pretty much, like with so many champs; If they are on the enemy team they completely smash your team. Are they on your team; they get completely smashed and you lose all hope in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

and once again a random guy asks to report me for aking for the last 10% of the game where it was clear that we were gona lose... people need to explain to me what the purpose is to rezz and run to the tower just to get killed in 4 secs and then rezz and keep doing it in hope of draggin the game for 15 more mins when we finally lose... i mean if it was cause of me afkin that we lost, but considering our ryze fed them for the first 7 mins of the game and then bailed on us, and then it was their team of poke, stuns, heals silences, against just one root and knockup from our team...im not gonna keep rezzing and running back just to die and keep doing the same thing over and over... the only person that got kills was lux and that was after the team would die 3-4 times cause it would only be the time their team would be low on health... but yeah thats warranted a report for afk and foul language from her cause i told her at the end to f-off with her report
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Jax toplane Vs enemy Yorick. Sejuani tried to gank at lvl 4, but i managed to kill yorick before i died. We farm even, so its fairly close top. I cant kill yorick cus of his retarded ghoul spam, and he cant kill me so we just farm. Botlane, is feeding like crazy. Premade mid and jungler suck aswell. Same premade from previous game, which fed botlane like crazy aswell. I think varus was like 2/11/8 by the end of the game, constantly getting caught in the jungle, which was never warded. Honestly our support wasn't good, but wasn't bad either. But that shitty adc premade he was with (adc was gold 1, support gold 5 lol) really dragged him down and ruined early and mid game.

I seriously hope there would be some way to be able to queue specifically without any premade on my team, because they fucking suck most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    and once again a random guy asks to report me for aking for the last 10% of the game where it was clear that we were gona lose... people need to explain to me what the purpose is to rezz and run to the tower just to get killed in 4 secs and then rezz and keep doing it in hope of draggin the game for 15 more mins when we finally lose... i mean if it was cause of me afkin that we lost, but considering our ryze fed them for the first 7 mins of the game and then bailed on us, and then it was their team of poke, stuns, heals silences, against just one root and knockup from our team...im not gonna keep rezzing and running back just to die and keep doing the same thing over and over... the only person that got kills was lux and that was after the team would die 3-4 times cause it would only be the time their team would be low on health... but yeah thats warranted a report for afk and foul language from her cause i told her at the end to f-off with her report
    People need to explain to me what the benefits are to your team to afk.

Because I clearly see none, nor do I see any advantage to telling your teammates to fuck off.

No one has ever contributed to winning a game by afking in base. Quite the opposite, they have contributed to losing the game by afking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to agree with the team mate. Even if you're going to lose, choosing to AFK is making a conscious choice to cease helping your teammates entirely, when you still have the capacity to assist them. (even if you may not be able to assist to the point of a victory) Also, that does, in fact, fit the definition of an 'AFK', so the reporting was actually justified. You were AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    People need to explain to me what the benefits are to your team to afk.

Because I clearly see none, nor do I see any advantage to telling your teammates to fuck off.

No one has ever contributed to winning a game by afking in base. Quite the opposite, they have contributed to losing the game by afking.
    if ryze hadnt fed and left i wouldnt have afked in base for the last 3 mins of the match.
    i usualy dont leave games since i have seen some prety amazing comebacks but when you are a team with less numbers, praticly no cc or heals and poke its prety damn hard to do it, i mean if i tried to engage or chogath or even riven from our team we would either get stunned by taric/anivia, slowed by ashe or feared by fidle along with his silence all along with zerath dealing the dmg with that hapening, now if rize hadnt left, he and lux could just root our enemies and we could take them apart one by one but since thats not gonna hapen... also i didnt tell the party to f-off i told it to lux for saying it to my afk in the last 3 mins of the game, i mean cause were seriously going to win that match when we havent even left our side of the map and are always under or behind our tower, needing 3-4 wipes to have luxes ulti kill just one of their team, all the while the score at the end being 4-5 to 30 or more

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noemonad View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to agree with the team mate. Even if you're going to lose, choosing to AFK is making a conscious choice to cease helping your teammates entirely, when you still have the capacity to assist them. (even if you may not be able to assist to the point of a victory) Also, that does, in fact, fit the definition of an 'AFK', so the reporting was actually justified. You were AFK.
    then fine i was afk though even if i wasnt i might aswell just be since the average time we spent alive after a spawn is 30 seconds before they would just kill us over and over again. like i said i dont like to afk, but when one person just refuses to let go and keeps delaying an inevitable loss it kinda starts to be wasting every1s time and not just trying to turn it around, she was in fact at that point the only one fightin (killing minions basicly) and since i was the only one that basicly said for her to just let them finish it during the match she had a beef with me
    Last edited by Mordin Solus; 2013-06-27 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not care about the Ryze. I care about the fact that you, yourself, are trying to justify poor behaviour through someone else's actions.

No one told you to "now stay in the damn fountain". You decided that. You are responsible. No one else. You went afk. No one else. I do not care what other excuse you decide to come up with, because they're nothing but excuses. Your actions count. Not your excuses.

once again you havent read what i wrote... why do i even bother... every1 but the lux was at the spawn point! it's just that i said for her to come aswell that she got pissed at me for it

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you do not read what I wrote.

I do not care about the Lux.

Realise this: THE REST ARE IRRELEVANT. YOUR ACTIONS MATTER.

Lux being afk will not land you in tribunal or make you look like a very unpleasant person. You being afk will.