Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Anyone find it annoying in AI games when a support character starts creep farming and actively gunning for kills, when you're playing the AD carry? I know it's AI but these games are for practicing good play styles. If you want to farm and get massive kill numbers start your own solo custom game :/
    People play support in AI games? All the AI games i play consist of a 5 assasin comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    You should probablly get some actual good champions for the carry roles then. Twitch is trash, Leblanc and Annie are situational and rely on gettting feeded, none of them are easy to CS with either. Most mids use abilities to CS most of the games anyways, it´s impossible to get bad CS with Morgana or Mordekaiser, try one of them. I also find Caitlyn to be really easy to last hit with when it comes to bot lane.
    Idk what you're talking about I generally do better with twitch then my other champs and generally only die very early game... And Annie bad at CS? Seriously? She has super long range and her first skill gives you mana if you kill people with it, she's the one I have least problems with... And if I play morgana sure I'll have high CS but god forbid I have to fight anyone since I can't land my Q unless enemies are literally mentally retarded and stand there for it... I'll rather use my 3 carry champs (and sometimes Ashe but I feel as though my twitch is significantly better then my Ashe)
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Idk what you're talking about I generally do better with twitch then my other champs and generally only die very early game... And Annie bad at CS? Seriously? She has super long range and her first skill gives you mana if you kill people with it, she's the one I have least problems with... And if I play morgana sure I'll have high CS but god forbid I have to fight anyone since I can't land my Q unless enemies are literally mentally retarded and stand there for it... I'll rather use my 3 carry champs (and sometimes Ashe but I feel as though my twitch is significantly better then my Ashe)
    Sorry but if you think Twitch is a better carry than Ashe then you are playing Ashe wrong.

Twitch just isn't viable. He has the shortest range, no escapes, easily countered by oracles. Essentially he is the shortest ranged, squishiest and easiest to focus ad carry in the game. If anyone so much as looks at you you will die. There's a reason he's considered a troll pick.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Well then I guess I am wrong, I just never see any of those champions succeed in ranked so I thought that may have been the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never ever even think Darius's ult is OP again. I know I've been defending it, but when your getting wrecked by him its hard not to get mad and think it's OP. But that doesn't matter in the face of the most OP ult in the game, and it's been there since beta. Karthus. Fucking Karthus. They were down 4v5, but with Karthus it was like they never lost their last member because his ult lets him be everywhere. Doesn't help that my team was team of the squishies. Darius, Hecarim, Cass(me), Trist, and Fiddle(he troll picked. asshole). Early game Hec and Darius have no health, so even when they won their skirmishes Karth just hit R for a double/triple kill because the rest of my team was too stupid to stay above half health with a Karthus on the enemy team (heath pots r fur noobes dur XP). Then end game when we should have won, the "tanks" were no where to be found or ran away at every teamfight, so my or trist would die first and there goes all our damage (fid, like I said, was a troll and completely useless).

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I will never ever even think Darius's ult is OP again. I know I've been defending it, but when your getting wrecked by him its hard not to get mad and think it's OP. But that doesn't matter in the face of the most OP ult in the game, and it's been there since beta. Karthus. Fucking Karthus. They were down 4v5, but with Karthus it was like they never lost their last member because his ult lets him be everywhere. Doesn't help that my team was team of the squishies. Darius, Hecarim, Cass(me), Trist, and Fiddle(he troll picked. asshole). Early game Hec and Darius have no health, so even when they won their skirmishes Karth just hit R for a double/triple kill because the rest of my team was too stupid to stay above half health with a Karthus on the enemy team (heath pots r fur noobes dur XP). Then end game when we should have won, the "tanks" were no where to be found or ran away at every teamfight, so my or trist would die first and there goes all our damage (fid, like I said, was a troll and completely useless).
    I once managed to get my Karth ulti to hit for over 1k.

On the entire team.

The. Entire. Team.
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.

Just had a regular PvP game where I went Twisted Fate, trying Siv HD's Atmog Fate build (which is actually surprisingly good), went with my friend who tried Rumble in top. Also had another friend as Morgana in mid. The others picked Garen and Ashe in bot.

We met Varus and Kog'maw in top. Which was actually a royal pain. Rumble ended up feeding them some, but the worst thing was our Ashe constantly watching the top lane going "noob top haha" and such constantly through the game. Garen joined her later and we had to sit and listen to their bitching all the time.

We went into mid-game, where me and my two friends tried to farm a bit while their team roamed around, trying to kill us, while Ashe and Garen sat in base going "kill them haha" and telling them to report us later.

I mean, we weren't doing *GOOD*, but the worst thing was having to sit and listen to two idiots whining at us the whole game. Jesus, I wanted to find them and bitchslap them so bad.

Oh, and did I mention how fun it is doing games and getting all Polish/Russian players with you? Who can't speak a speck of English.
    The world needs to find one language that everyone can bloody speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Sorry but if you think Twitch is a better carry than Ashe then you are playing Ashe wrong.

Twitch just isn't viable. He has the shortest range, no escapes, easily countered by oracles. Essentially he is the shortest ranged, squishiest and easiest to focus ad carry in the game. If anyone so much as looks at you you will die. There's a reason he's considered a troll pick.
    uh i didn't say twitch was better then ashe, i said me playing twitch was better then me playing ashe.... and so what? he has short range, but he can deal a ton of damage really fast, and if you're doing anything other then a 1v1 you open from a range further then caitlyns by using your ulti, if it's a 1v1 you just pop up when the odds are in your favor and lawlz as your superior attack speed destroys them...

And you have a great escape until there is an oracles present and if you play twitch like i do, the second you start seeing someone with an oracles you just use twitch to bait the oracles user into a death trap and keep doing that until they give up on buying their oracles...
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

uh i didn't say twitch was better then ashe, i said me playing twitch was better then me playing ashe.... and so what? he has short range, but he can deal a ton of damage really fast, and if you're doing anything other then a 1v1 you open from a range further then caitlyns by using your ulti, if it's a 1v1 you just pop up when the odds are in your favor and lawlz as your superior attack speed destroys them...

And you have a great escape until there is an oracles present and if you play twitch like i do, the second you start seeing someone with an oracles you just use twitch to bait the oracles user into a death trap and keep doing that until they give up on buying their oracles...
    That is until you get out of the 200 elo range where people realise that you can just instagib twitch every single time he pops up.

Trust me, there is a reason he's not ever seen at high elo games other than as a gimmick in the jungle occasionally. He can't 1v1 any ad carry really, and he's just generally bad all round. He's not the highest damaging ad carry, and he also has an abysmal range which just leaves him so so so open to being gibbed by literally anyone.

Try jungling with twitch instead of laning, 100% better, as long as you can get a gank or two to be successful

10+ Year Old Account
    100% times 0 still equals 0. You know that, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Try jungling with twitch instead of laning, 100% better, as long as you can get a gank or two to be successful
    have not tried that yet but was told i'd be good at it once i learn how to..

---------- Post added 2012-05-31 at 06:03 PM ----------

That is until you get out of the 200 elo range where people realise that you can just instagib twitch every single time he pops up.

Trust me, there is a reason he's not ever seen at high elo games other than as a gimmick in the jungle occasionally. He can't 1v1 any ad carry really, and he's just generally bad all round. He's not the highest damaging ad carry, and he also has an abysmal range which just leaves him so so so open to being gibbed by literally anyone.
    or you continue to cock block them from ever using oracles or sight wards and watch them flush all that gold down the toilet...

i love this thread, so many stories where i feel the pain..

I went ranked with a friend who's ELO is around 1800 while mine rested at 1500 at the time. This was due to me not wanting to destroy any ranked games so i went blind pick until i had a lot of champs for every lane and at least 3 full runebooks. My friend always asks me to join ranked and i decide to join him. Every game im doing decent, nothing special, my friend on the other hand, being the ultra gamer he is (he spends way to much time gaming), is getting fed every game and trolls everyone (Mejais on lee sin, yeah.) We win about every game because basically my friend is at 1800 ELO and im 1500 (i always end up as soraka or ali, but idm.) This goes on until some matches are really close or lost ones and my team starts with "I bet that Lee and Soraka are duos and Lee is carrying that Soraka." Now im not the best of the best, but i know for a fact that im a decent player which could be at around 1800 ELO, reason i never have is that i dont play nearly as much LoL as my friend (he has about 1500 matches ranked compared to my 100.)

I decide to go solo so i wont deal with these people complaining about ELO difference and how my friend carries me where the only thing he is doing is playing with me. I swear 5 games in a row now. I start off 4/0, 3/0 as either top or jungle and team ends up losing really bad every game. Now im at 1400 ELO. At least i dont get blamed for mistakes, always a fight between mid and bot lane.

So if i go with my higher ELO ranked friend, do people look upon that as carrying and not as playing with your friend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    i love this thread, so many stories where i feel the pain..

I went ranked with a friend who's ELO is around 1800 while mine rested at 1500 at the time. This was due to me not wanting to destroy any ranked games so i went blind pick until i had a lot of champs for every lane and at least 3 full runebooks. My friend always asks me to join ranked and i decide to join him. Every game im doing decent, nothing special, my friend on the other hand, being the ultra gamer he is (he spends way to much time gaming), is getting fed every game and trolls everyone (Mejais on lee sin, yeah.) We win about every game because basically my friend is at 1800 ELO and im 1500 (i always end up as soraka or ali, but idm.) This goes on until some matches are really close or lost ones and my team starts with "I bet that Lee and Soraka are duos and Lee is carrying that Soraka." Now im not the best of the best, but i know for a fact that im a decent player which could be at around 1800 ELO, reason i never have is that i dont play nearly as much LoL as my friend (he has about 1500 matches ranked compared to my 100.)

I decide to go solo so i wont deal with these people complaining about ELO difference and how my friend carries me where the only thing he is doing is playing with me. I swear 5 games in a row now. I start off 4/0, 3/0 as either top or jungle and team ends up losing really bad every game. Now im at 1400 ELO. At least i dont get blamed for mistakes, always a fight between mid and bot lane.

So if i go with my higher ELO ranked friend, do people look upon that as carrying and not as playing with your friend?
    In ranked, if there is that much of a skill difference then yes, they will. Solo/duo que isn't really the best place to play with friends just to have a good time. You should be having fun, or why are you playing the game, but you should play to win. Everyone else is there to win. It's much like the reason I don't play solo/duo que with my lower ELO friends. To your teammates, by having a lower ELO you make your team less likely to win, even though it should normalize the ELO of both teams to somewhere between you and your friend. Ranked teams or normals would be better if your just trying to have fun and pass the time.

or you continue to cock block them from ever using oracles or sight wards and watch them flush all that gold down the toilet...
    You dont read what I write do you?

It doesnt matter if they have oracles. Teamfight starts, you HAVE to come out of stealth to do damage as the ad carry. However, due to your abysmal range, as soon as you pop up they blow you up instantly.

The counter to twitch is killing him. You dont even need fucking oracles to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont read what I write do you?

It doesnt matter if they have oracles. Teamfight starts, you HAVE to come out of stealth to do damage as the ad carry. However, due to your abysmal range, as soon as you pop up they blow you up instantly.

The counter to twitch is killing him. You dont even need fucking oracles to do that.
    I usually hang tight as twitch and wait until both sides have engaged before popping out, when i pop out they're to busy focusing on someone else then to bother with me and it leads to easy kills, sure they can turn and start killing me, if they survive long enough... and if i have my ult available at the time i engage it gives me plenty of range (granted that often isn't the case 60% of the time).

Twitch is VERY squishy yes, but if you play him sneakily and ass hatedly he can be pretty good, granted in super high ELO's i'm pretty sure most teams wont blow a large amount of their abilities within the first few moments of engagement which can make you significantly easier to be killed, but idk for sure haven't really watched any of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    In ranked, if there is that much of a skill difference then yes, they will. Solo/duo que isn't really the best place to play with friends just to have a good time. You should be having fun, or why are you playing the game, but you should play to win. Everyone else is there to win. It's much like the reason I don't play solo/duo que with my lower ELO friends. To your teammates, by having a lower ELO you make your team less likely to win, even though it should normalize the ELO of both teams to somewhere between you and your friend. Ranked teams or normals would be better if your just trying to have fun and pass the time.
    Yes i know ranked is a place for wins, but when i clearly am not failing as i always go support (dont mind supporting if im last pick) and no i dont consider 0/4/10 not failing, but i go like 0-1/3-5/25 on games as a support and my friend is a beast on lol so he certainly doesnt fail. We dont play together for fun, we play together because sitting on skype talking to eachother and playing games for ourselves just seems weird for us so when one decides to play a game the other joins. Its not like im getting carried when im doing my proper job supporting the ad (which i dont know because my friend goes mid or top). The only things i do is ask for help bot if its needed via skype. I win waaaay more games with him then i do without him.

Deleted
    I usually hang tight as twitch and wait until both sides have engaged before popping out, when i pop out they're to busy focusing on someone else then to bother with me and it leads to easy kills, sure they can turn and start killing me, if they survive long enough... and if i have my ult available at the time i engage it gives me plenty of range (granted that often isn't the case 60% of the time).

Twitch is VERY squishy yes, but if you play him sneakily and ass hatedly he can be pretty good, granted in super high ELO's i'm pretty sure most teams wont blow a large amount of their abilities within the first few moments of engagement which can make you significantly easier to be killed, but idk for sure haven't really watched any of those games.
    Pick someone like Alistar or Malphite, or anyone with similiar instant-cc and simply save your knockups for when you pop out of stealth, anyone targets you are you're dead within 2seconds, the end for twitch and for your team. He's a pubstomper, nothing more, and a bad pubstomper at that seeing how 1 player can shut him down that easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Pick someone like Alistar or Malphite, or anyone with similiar instant-cc and simply save your knockups for when you pop out of stealth, anyone targets you are you're dead within 2seconds, the end for twitch and for your team. He's a pubstomper, nothing more, and a bad pubstomper at that seeing how 1 player can shut him down that easily.
    you can shut ashe, caitlyn, varus, and every other AD carry down that easily too -_-'

10+ Year Old Account
    Trist will be safely out of range, for example...

--

Just had a Flash / Ignite / Doran's Ring / CS-ing Sona complaining about "no ss noob!" on a Pantheon ult... After which she went AFK @ lvl 6.