Deleted
    Just had a game where our 30 level ezreal had 1/8 and 52cs by the end of the game at 40 minutes. Needless to say we lost. I dont even know wtf he was doing whole game. 50cs in 40 minutes... they didnt even have hard lane against them. How can you be so terrible?

I had a game where Pant (sup) dc after 4 mins of the game. I get FB and he gets the second kill. Top gets a kill and mid aswell. After me and Pant get FB/second kill, Pant and I were both lower then 20%, but we had pots, so got back to full easily but didn't have alot of mana. Pant then target Cait, and jumps right in with both of us having no mana. He dies, I run away. Then he dces.

Second game we had Teemo and Olaf top. Me as Ryze mid going against Zyra. Vayne and Blitz bot. Bot lost their tower with in the first 9 mins and with Shen, they kept on split pushing and had enormous range spells with Nid, Zyra, Varus and Lux. It was all well and good and we won two team fights. But we won those fights cause me and Vayne kept on targetting the squishy ones. Our Blitz couldn't get a single hook right. Kept on pulling Shen and everyone on my team just kept on targetting Shen. Even when asked a million times not to target him. Let me tell how bad it got, we had a team fight in our base, Teemo/Blitz/Olaf targeted Shen, even then we killed one of them and bought ALL of to less then 5% hp and Varus was at 1 hp when I died. If everyone of my team simply left Shen, we would have owned them. But no, first target they see, they will keep on attacking that target, regardless of who he/she is. Fucking pissed at this.

One more amazing thing, everyone kept on scouting the jungle and not taking down the towers. I fucking hate it when people do this. IT'S NOT THE FUCKING KILLS THAT YOU WIN THE GAME RETARDS, IT'S TAKING DOWN THE TOWERS AND DESTROYING THE FUCKING NEXUS. Teemo and Olaf couldn't take down the tower against Nid.

I have also started to notice a trend with Varus players. They think they are REALLY COOL. They make snarky comments and have way too much attitude. The Varus player today was like "hahaha, you got owned" after every kill he got even he himself died 7 times. I was like O.o Yesterday a Varus player who left cause we didn't "help" him enough, when in truth it was 4v5 in mid all the time and he kept on overextending and farming bot. After we got rid of them from mid, they went bot to kill him, we pinged and what not but he still stayed there and said that we didn't help him out after he died.

ALMOST every Varus player I have seen is like this. They think the world revolves around them. It's sad to see because he one of my fav champions.

EDIT: Third game today and third lose. My team kept on targeting Jax and Leona. Their Ez, who I locked down multiple times (as Alister) kept on getting away barely alive because my team was busy targeting their Jax and Leona. No one targeted Ez or Ahri, who both of them kept on running away with barely any HP. Alister's stun+headbutt = target dead. Not today. Loosing a team fight because your team is retarded enough not to hit the target you are pointing at multiple times and locking down is fucking annoying.

And they could pretty much see all their movement as I had about 6 wards in the jungle.

Not to mention my Ez said I wasn't protecting him enough for last hits when I was standing IN FRONT OF HIM all the time to protect him from Leona who was in the brush and had two/three wards up constantly (even in brush). He choose to harass Leona instead of last hit, when I'm asking him to last. Fucking hate it when people just don't listen to your ADVICE. Even with so many wards up, he still managed to die to Xin's ganks.

Lost my 50% win rate cause people simply don't want to learn and think they know it all.
    Last edited by Waterisbest; 2012-08-02 at 08:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    God seriously, sometimes i hate this game so hard. So my game starts good, our jungler ganks top and our top gets fb. then he ganks mid, and mid is killed too while i get double at bot. Then our top and mid (wich were premade) both die when their opponents get back, and blame our jungler. They keep dieing over and ove, almost looked like it was intentionally, and keep crying our jungler doesn't gank (they died like 2 sec after they came in lane so he couldn't gank). Then mid and top start camping bot with their jungler, our top and mid just stay in their lanes and they don't even push it, our jungler comes to help and we die in a 3v5 dive. At this moment our mid and top start to cry we are losing because of us (jungler at 0/1/3, me ad carry at 3/1/0, support at 0/1/3, mid at 1/8/0 and top at 1/9/0), enemy team agrees with them, call us noobs and me, support and jungler got reported by the entire enemy team, because we didn't help top and mid enough, and we should be able to handle a 5v3 dive because we had a turret (they had a mundo tanking it) I've never been so close to go full rage mode, I was really, really fcking pissed after this game. What I don't understand is (judging by our top and mid's match history) is that they do this every game but they aren't banned yet? does the tribunal even work or does riot only ban some random people? :/
    Did you report them? If not, they will keep doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Did you report them? If not, they will keep doing it.
    Yeah i reported them, with a description of what they had done

10+ Year Old Account
    Then they'll wind up in Tribunal soon enough, if more people report them.

Deleted
    Just lost 2 ranked after a 10 winstreak. Both games lost due to retards going afk 10minutes into the game. They dont punish afk''ers/leavers in ranked nearly enough. Fuck this shit. 60 Elo lost due to this.

http://i.imgur.com/WyYTe.jpg

Xin didn't get his jungle so he fed top. Was 0/4 at 8 minutes. I was laning with Lux and she couldn't dodge a Blitz, kept running in a straight line away from him.

double at bot sacrificing myself.

Personally I would love an AD carry on our team that doesn't have to manually breath out of his mouth. It's getting nigh on ridiculous, and over the last two days I can categorically say all the losses I have incurred have been due to bad AD carries:

First was a Caitlyn who built AS first. Just no words there.
    Second was another Caitlyn who pushed the lane hard, played passively, and was amazed when she got ganked after she let her support get butchered.
    And the last was a Graves who was constantly bitching about his support (Nidalee) who was actually playing really well. Was winning that game till about 40 minutes where he would just run off away from his team and farm in the Jungle. The super special bit about this was his build was capped, and out Junglers was not. Also this is the match where I found Shaco with 2 PD's can chunk through an armour capped Shen very quickly :<
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Also this is the match where I found Shaco with 2 PD's can chunk through an armour capped Shen very quickly :<
    I'm wondering about how much armor you're talking because armor has no caps

Doesn't it? I was up to 73% reduction at one point and when I bought some more it didn't seem to go up. In the end I was running with 69$ reduction. There will be some form of cap otherwise it would be possible to get 100% reduction or more and become immortal to some types of champion.

Just read the wiki, interesting way to do it. Each point of armour increases the champions effective health by 1%, hence no diminishing returns.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2012-08-03 at 10:26 AM.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an effective cap:

1) A lack of good armour items
    2) Only 6 item slots.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Don't confuse effective health and damage reduction. There is no cap on armor stat.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Noxxian Guillotine. Noxxian Guillotine everywhere...

Had a game last night. Duo queue normal draft with a friend. He was mid with Ahri vs. Katrina, I was jungling with Udyr. Top lane was our Rumble vs. Pantheon Bot land was our Sivir/Alistar vs. Nunu/Ashe. Enemy jungle was Shyvana.

Game start out ok for the first 5 mins. Rumble playing super aggressive pushing Pantheon back ends up getting ganked by Shyvana. Dies, comes back wards his area. Myself and mid almost kill Kat. Next thing you see sivir/alistar die as I was making my way bot. Next thing I know Rumble dies again he gets ganked even though Shyvana was visible from the ward he put down. Within 10 mins from the start of the game top and bot are both losing there lane even though I was able to successfully gank bot 2 times and prevent Rumble from dieing about 2-3 times by forcing Pantheon back. While Rumble kept complaining for a help on top while at the same time bot kept dieing and needed help constantly getting out numbered 2v3 till I got there. Within 15 mins. Rumble was 0/6/0. Bot was 1/4 and 1/6 respectfully. Mid was the only lane winning at 3/0/1 and I was 2/0/1. At that Rumble just peaced out and dc'ed.

This game is just going to make me rage hard one day.

Deleted
    Just lost 2 games because we didnt want to end even though we had a chance. We toyed with the enemy team and shit but we still managed to lose the last teamfight (our carry went 1v3 ). Loved how enemy team said "easy" at the end of the game, even though they got stomped for the whole game, except last teamfight

Deleted

Ended lane phase at 4/0/1. Then the teamfights came... :< Dat Eve!

Also, according to our Sona it was my fault we lost. I can't fathom how, but a depressing game nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Also, according to our Sona it was my fault we lost. I can't fathom how, but a depressing game nonetheless.
    That Sona is dope. With two people under-leveled (not to mention Eve feeding out of her behind with Sona), I can tell that was an uphill every time a team battle comes in.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    <Snip>

Why can't anyone play eve....like really....feels like I'm the only one who knows how to play eve.
    Why would you ever build FM and atmas on her...makes me sad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our entire team just d/c'd, I was 2-0 vs some Orianna as Kennen, our top lane was winning and bot was quite neutral. I have to patch and my entire team is in, none of them d/c'd. Sadface, hate not being able to complain about it either since you know, it's F2P