Deleted
    Got in with a team who constantly spammed in caps lock in French.

Was so-so and later I was very well fed as Draven.

Then we get an ace and we decide to do Baron instead of pushing.

I told them to push but no....

We lost after a 44 minute game after which one of the enemy team said easy.

I sincerely hope he gets raped and murdered extremely brutally. (the easy sayer)

Pfew.....that feels good.

Played a game earlier with a few of my friends. Four of us, and one random. The random picks Lux mid and I played as lulu support. Game goes as normal, Win bottom lane versus Volibear/Caitlyn. Voli killed me a few times with ganks from their jungler.

About 15 minutes in after we take the first bottom tower, Voli starts to roam and pick up a ton of kills. Every other lane besides ours lost, our jungler wasn't very good and made a lot of mistakes. Lux is terrible, got camped mid hard most of the game. I was 0/5/15 or so, Lux turns on me complaining about how I fed Voli, and then proceeds to get caught in the river 3-4 times by their entire team.

Proceeds to trash talk me the entire game, unaware that for the most part supports don't get a lot of kills, I tend to only take kills if nobody else can. Otherwise I let everyone else get them.

Surrendered around 30 minutes.

Oh random 5v5's, y u so silly.
    Last edited by Kolossal; 2012-09-03 at 02:10 AM.

Did an intermediate bot game that I should have dodged when the Graves insisted on going with Darius after I had picked a Janna support, which would have left me laning with Le Blanc. Only the Darius ended up with a positive kill count, and I had more farm than the Graves despite letting him get last hits; he wandered off at about 7 minutes leaving me to lane bottom alone...

Oh, and he insisted we focus down the Morgana support instead of the Kogmaw and he continued to wonder why he was always dead.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I sincerely hope he gets raped and murdered extremely brutally. Pfew.....that feels good.
    Woah. This isnt the first time you talk about murdering and beating up people. Are you alright buddy? Oh yea, OT; I had 2 leavers in row yesterday. Lost both games because of them leavers.
    Last edited by mmoc614b31b9c1; 2012-09-03 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I needed new glasses, my apologies for venting on a different lot ^^ Have a nice day all
    Last edited by Lochton; 2012-09-03 at 10:56 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Alrighty.... a vent thread.... Needed to know it was here when 5.0.4 came out..

WHY HAS SOME PEOPLE FORGOTTEN HOW TO PLAY DURING NEW PATCH!? *rages* Don't step in that, do step in that... what the hell, why you just standing there, you ain' Thrall, the mobs will smush you! So many people suddenly forgot how to play during 5.0.4, yes some things may have changed, but doesn't change the fact that there are things you need to avoid, things that needs to be done - or generally things that -WILL- kill you

*mumbles* Like me, I've started to kill off my team members because they keep failing to listen. I normally don't do that, but when a person multiple times fails to listen.. I get a good sensation by letting them die.
    This is for LoL not WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukaduk View Post
    This is for LoL not WoW
    FINE, sorry... *moves away* Didn't appear as LoL on my list as first, sorry.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    FINE, sorry... *moves away* Didn't appear as LoL on my list as first, sorry.
    It's fine, don't worry about it too much.

Deleted
    So, after watching EU and NA regionals, and being inspired, I finally decided to step up from playing only treeline and try out my first "real" game of summoners rift.
    I decided i'd like to try and main support and it ended quite well in my pesonal opinion, aside from the obvious fucking tools you get in games.

http://i.imgur.com/pz83k.jpg
    This was draft-pick, and Ahri was last. Katarina called mid as the team leader and no one contested it at all... we all picked our roles.
    as it got to Ahri, she locked in she said in chat "mid or feed". My heart at this point sank, hoping it was a joke, but too late to dodge as we were on the loading screen.
    Game then started and we were like "dude, you were joking right?"... turns out he wasnt, he just charged down mid lane behind kat and literally said in all chat "ahri, you want some free kills?" ... then died 12 times.
    We told him how he was going to be reported, and sure enough he said "I DONT CARE ROFL I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS XD!" and left the game.
    I wish riot would MAC address ban :x... or at least make you have a valid credit/debit card attached to your account[not saying you have to pay anything, but it would stop all this pathetic trolling that goes on].
    It frustrates me to no end how someone like that can so easily ruin a game because there's no REAL consequence =/

My god, this is unbelievable. I lost 200 rating in 2 days. Yes! 200! from 1450 to 1250. It's fucking unbelievable.

WHY AP VAYNE
    WHY PULL ALISTARS, YORICKS
    WHY
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly do you mean with "pull alistars, yoricks"?

Deleted
    Urgh so many games today where i've played solidly, won my lane / got fed, and 2-3 people on my team feed harder and we still lose. Trying to cut down on raging / getting frustrated with this game, but honestly these people make it a damn challenge...

QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Probably means that they had a Blitzcrank or Darius that pulled those guys instead of the squishier AP or AD ranged.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Blitz-pull Alistar into your team and voila, enemy team just got a free initiate if theyre awake and that Alistar is ready with his pulverize... Thats what I think he means... Yorick and Omen of Pestilence too, catches your ad and there goes the fight...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right. That makes sense. Pulling Alistar in particular is a great idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    How can fully grown men still be in the mindset of a 12-year-old?
    That's the problem right there. You would be surprised of how many 12 year olds play this game. Most of the community must be the 12-16 year old range.

Was 4-0 as blitz by 10 minutes, soloing bot because screw the meta (not by choice...). Had a trynd decide that he was going to mid, who ended up farming against our TF (not just farming against but making cs almost impossible for the TF (both had maybe 25 cs at 15 minutes)). Needless to say the trynd fed the enemy kat pretty hard, she just derped teamfights and won them. The trynd left when we lost first teamfight and it went downhill from there. Finished 8-4-3 with a headache.

ARGH:

Just took a game where we had a rengar jungling, they had no jungle meaning I was solo top against lulu and rammus - annoying much?

Well I did what I could but the ONLY time rengar came into my lane to help was after I got caught with my pants down to finish off the two on low HP (thanks man). He spent the rest of the entire early game mid / bottom stealing easy kills and creepfarming.

He then proceeded to spend the rest of the entire game yelling about his awesome killscore vs mine, and how he was so awesome, and how everyone else was a noob etc etc (you know the type)

I pointed out his score meant nothing if we lost, and he then further proceeded to rage and blame me even when he ran into a bush with 5 enemies in and get killed... because obviously that was my fault o.o

The icing on the cake after the game was seeing he was a level 30 account (I'm level 26 now - first/only acc) with like 500 wins (I have like 140ish). Where do these asses get off coming into games of less experienced people and behaving like entitled children? Are they afraid to play with the big kids? Every other game since level 1 almost has featured some idiotic "booster" screaming about how awesome he is and berating us newbies.

I wish piles on them all. The butt kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain doesn't ban Blitz like I ask. Bans Ahri instead.
    So we get stuck against a pro Blitz. fml.

Jungle Mundo refuses to help me @ top. I was Nasus vs Malph, which was an easy win. But their jungler wasn't useless and actually ganked me 1000000 times and also had Malphs back. Morg lost to Karthus in mid. And my mate chooses Urgot as ADC.
    Every teamfight is disastrous because Karthus got fed from assists off his kent ulti, and Urgot can't compete against Caitlin.

Sigh.

I ended up with the 3rd highest damage ingame, lost to karth and cait.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Captain doesn't ban Blitz like I ask. Bans Ahri instead.
    So we get stuck against a pro Blitz. fml.

Jungle Mundo refuses to help me @ top. I was Nasus vs Malph, which was an easy win. But their jungler wasn't useless and actually ganked me 1000000 times and also had Malphs back. Morg lost to Karthus in mid. And my mate chooses Urgot as ADC.
    Every teamfight is disastrous because Karthus got fed from assists off his kent ulti, and Urgot can't compete against Caitlin.

Sigh.

I ended up with the 3rd highest damage ingame, lost to karth and cait.
    I don't understand the Blitz bans recently. Same with Shaco though most people finally stopped banning him. So many better and scarier options to ban.