So - pre-made locks two tank-y type things jax and mundo presume one will go top, I take sivir as carry, we have a lux for mid and a fiddle jungling.

So the two premades both rush bottom, and refuse to move, leaving me solo top against a shyvana and a darius. I actually kill one of them twice playing carefully, and make one bad call that leads to darius tower diving me and I give them 1 kill.

In this 10-15 mins bottom feeds so hard it's untrue, and fiddlesticks who i presume was also their friend just camps bottom, so even though I am 2 v 1 I NEVER see him even 1 time in my lane. Eventually lux from mid comes up and we kill top lane, and me and lux from that point do carry as hard as we can but the damage is done. The other 3 just go off into their own lanes and feed randomly most of the game, only coming into team fights rarely, usually after me and lux have got them low and they can rush in and snipe a kill. Neither of the "tanks" made any effort to tank anything, standing around at the back of any fight.

Needless to say we lost, even though they were not very good. case in point - their Shyvana build 2 Guardian Angels...

premade insta locks in 2 supports bottom lane, other two insta lock in bruisers, so I suddenly start to dread this game, so lock in Ashe thinking I would have to carry the game. Boy, I couldn't be more right.

The Darius some how goes 0/18 against bots... the awesome kill stealing might of his ult and he can't get anything even laning against Jax. The Jax was awful as well, only managing to get his kills by sniping. Luckily I was fed enough to carry all 4 of them but the surrender spam at the end, when I was solo pushing inhibs got me worried. Seriously, how can people be that bad?
    RETH

Deleted
    fucking instant lockers preventing me from playing a decent game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    fucking instant lockers preventing me from playing a decent game
    Did you just have a match against Taric, Karthus, Ezreal, Renekton and Riven by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post

premade insta locks in 2 supports bottom lane, other two insta lock in bruisers, so I suddenly start to dread this game, so lock in Ashe thinking I would have to carry the game. Boy, I couldn't be more right.

The Darius some how goes 0/18 against bots... the awesome kill stealing might of his ult and he can't get anything even laning against Jax. The Jax was awful as well, only managing to get his kills by sniping. Luckily I was fed enough to carry all 4 of them but the surrender spam at the end, when I was solo pushing inhibs got me worried. Seriously, how can people be that bad?
    I actually feel sick looking at the builds of people in that game, I really don't understand how some people can build so strangely. There is a reason people do guides and yet these people continue thinking they are doing it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but some people build outside of recommended items... which means they went through the effort of actually picking a *crap* item that wasn't suggested and made no sense. Makes you wonder what they were thinking to buy crap like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    well they might not, I never even thought that guides existed until Niku told me, but I knew I wasn't building well. (I remember doing the recommended build on Taric and actually keeping things like just a Meki Pendant)
    Or they could have gone to Mobafire.

Deleted
    It's just a video game, grow up people.

Infracted. We don't need this in the vent thread.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-09-12 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: stupid comment >.<

I just had two games in a row that've really killed my drive for (semi)competitive LoL. The first game was a bad duo-queue where the higher ELO friend invited their lower and lesser skilled friend to play with them. While I'm sure it wasn't intentional, that player (our jungler) caused both top and bottom lane to lose through fail ganks (really bad tower dives). It was frustrating.

Then in the game following that the troubles started in character select where two teammates started bickering about who was going to be ADC. Of course, we ended up with two ADC champions. The lower ranked player took Vayne and said they would just go top while promising us free ELO. I should have dodged. Six minutes into the game the player AFKs into an eventual quit.

Right now I'm too afraid of another poor game play experience to enter another ranked game. My poor ELO. I've been working really hard at getting better, improving 150 ELO in the last two months from a long stagnant period around 1300. It'd be crushing to end up back there through unfortunate luck. And then I'm just having a hard time believing that the report system will work when it feels like I'm experiencing players who impact my game experience negatively more and more.

I wonder why people can't respect the game and their teammates. And I wonder if my ELO is still just some garbage ELO or if these other players are so much better than me that they're comfortable trolling/AFKing away a game that I would otherwise work to win at.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    They could have (and should've) but my point is that guides might not even cross their minds. I didn't think of guides at first. I thought the only way was to learn it all myself.
    I played AD Annie for a long time because of that.
    OT: Did my first game since gw2 came out the other night. Was Int Bot, and this guy managed to go 0/30/0, while REALLY trying to play. I felt pretty bad for him.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    I did not even manage to play when i queud the last four games. I was forced to dodge all four of them resulting in me having a waiting time penalty and in the end just giving up LoL for the day.

For example. I queu. We get to picking our champs etc. Instant lock in from Akali, doesn't say a single word. Akali top? Cool. Some-one else calls mid and picks a Gragas. Now Akali inmediately starts typing in caps '' I MID IDIOT''. Now both Gragas and Akali are bickering about going mid lane. While bot lane excists off Teemo and a Garen which doesn't look promising at all... Atleast i can dodge them before they waste my time right? ...Right? It is rediculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    I did not even manage to play when i queud the last four games. I was forced to dodge all four of them resulting in me having a waiting time penalty and in the end just giving up LoL for the day.

For example. I queu. We get to picking our champs etc. Instant lock in from Akali, doesn't say a single word. Akali top? Cool. Some-one else calls mid and picks a Gragas. Now Akali inmediately starts typing in caps '' I MID IDIOT''. Now both Gragas and Akali are bickering about going mid lane. While bot lane excists off Teemo and a Garen which doesn't look promising at all... Atleast i can dodge them before they waste my time right? ...Right? It is rediculous.
    Teemo + Garen would work.
    Garen is scary as hell at bot. Get him to chill on the end of the bush.
    Q rush to enemy, silence them, high damage, and spin away. So much damage, and you can do nothing to him.
    He lets the ADC farm crazily.

More on-topic.

Just got a Darius who said: "Hey noob, nice KDR, god you suck so hard. 5/7, fu!@ing trash, kill yourself".
    Oblivious to the fact that I had 25 assists, and that was due to him KSing with his ulti to his hearts content.

He literally kept up the whole, "OMG MORE DEATHS THAN KILLS, YOUR TERRIBLE"
    Safe to say he got reported. But my god.
    Some people...
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Teemo + Garen would work.
    Garen is scary as hell at bot. Get him to chill on the end of the bush.
    Q rush to enemy, silence them, high damage, and spin away. So much damage, and you can do nothing to him.
    He lets the ADC farm crazily.

More on-topic.

Just got a Darius who said: "Hey noob, nice KDR, god you suck so hard. 5/7, fu!@ing trash, kill yourself".
    Oblivious to the fact that I had 25 assists, and that was due to him KSing with his ulti to his hearts content.

He literally kept up the whole, "OMG MORE DEATHS THAN KILLS, YOUR TERRIBLE"
    Safe to say he got reported. But my god.
    Some people...
    Assists are an invisible statistic to 90% of the LoL players, and as you said he was taking kills with his ulti and still wonders why you have less kills, its people like that which make me want to not play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got done with 2 games. My first being where I was support Sona and my Ezreal Ad Carry shoved the lane all game and then wondered why their jungler kept coming down to bot.... Hmmm I wonder. Which resulted at my whole team raging at ME, because apparently it's my fault for not keeping him alive when I ult both their bot lane and the enemy jungler and spam my movement speed aura like there is no tomorrow.

Then the next game I am Graves my end score being 2/1/1 because we 20minute surrendered. My Sona came to lane late.. So I was 1v2 against Ezreal Nunu and I was level 3 doing fine hadn't died. She walks into lane at level 1 and then runs at them and feeds a kill.... I am like "Um, Sona?" and I got no response. She just comes back to lane and starts playing normally like it didn't even happen... And the Ezreal Nunu had us under tower all game because. It's Ezreal Nunu and was fed first blood. Fun stuff!

I hate bot lane in ranked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cassie and Jax drive me nuts QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Cassie and Jax drive me nuts QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    i just played a game as cassiopeia with a jax top. jax is ridiculous on his own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimers View Post
    I hate bot lane in ranked.
    Depends, if I am playing a premade on bot lane, it usually turns out to one of us being fed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a horrible game (I actually did fine) but was playing Shaco and my team just wasn't getting it, like 3 of them would always go on their own in the jungle and just get baited and die and then we would just crumble after that, just want to tear my hair out after that.
    Hey everyone