10+ Year Old Account
    As if i needed another reason to hate Teemo.. Support Teemo's feeding like they are getting payd for it.

Ahri insulting me for smite stealing the enemies blue, Im shen i shouldn;t take anny blue..

Deleted
    Somebody ganked my car and stole my portemonnaie and its ec cards and the other stuff in it. As if the day wasnt bad enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Somebody ganked my car and stole my portemonnaie and its ec cards and the other stuff in it. As if the day wasnt bad enough already.
    6/10 for attempting a bad nerdy joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    6/10 for attempting a bad nerdy joke
    Wastn even a joke.

Fucking LIVID with this shitehawk of a game now.

Game 1: Playing Sivir ADC, 7/1/3, carrying our team, top lane Jax goes full retard and throws his lane.

Game 2: Sivir ADC again, 3/0/1, my "support" kayle goes full carry mode, takes all of my farm and pushes our lane so much we end up getting constantly ganked. Doesn't buy a single ward, constantly KS (and yes, actual KS, not just accidentally last hitting)

Game 3: Didn't even make it into the game, called ADC in the lobby, politely say "Whoever is supporting, please take an actual support", guy says "ok support cait it is" then locks in Shyvana.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCH CANCEROUS FUCKS IN THIS GAME?! Ruinous cunts.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    35 losses in a row, and for i'd say 80% of those i do reasonable. I think my elo is around 12. For 12 games till my last one our team couldn't break double digits for team kills. Now i'm sure people will say "if ur so good why u no carry team" well, im not good, i consider myself to be barely competent to the point i know then basics of the game. But i mean...theres some people out there who amaze me. EVERY game one person on my team died 4 times within 10 minutes, and EVERY game one person will die a minimum of 12 times, being horrendously. Until the new season plays out for a bit, i hereby quit LoL until the ranks have ironed out to something reasonable to play. I've already uninstalled it in order to prevent me from playing it too. So reply to this all u want, cause im not looking in the LoL forums till at least next year march. Ciao.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    35 losses in a row, and for i'd say 80% of those i do reasonable. I think my elo is around 12. For 12 games till my last one our team couldn't break double digits for team kills. Now i'm sure people will say "if ur so good why u no carry team" well, im not good, i consider myself to be barely competent to the point i know then basics of the game. But i mean...theres some people out there who amaze me. EVERY game one person on my team died 4 times within 10 minutes, and EVERY game one person will die a minimum of 12 times, being horrendously. Until the new season plays out for a bit, i hereby quit LoL until the ranks have ironed out to something reasonable to play. I've already uninstalled it in order to prevent me from playing it too. So reply to this all u want, cause im not looking in the LoL forums till at least next year march. Ciao.
    This was a good vent, ciao.

35 losses in a row? Jesus Christ..

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    im already upset at 2-3 losses in a row. I admire your stamina!

GOD DAMN IT!

I had the lane on bottom, Graves. I had the Sivir flat beat on CS and lane presence. Our jungle(Rammus) DIES in the jungle on Red. Then Mundo, counter jungles him, and the Rammus DIES to Mundo while going for Red again. Then Mundo goes top and kills Teemo, Teemo proceeds to lose the lane against an OLAF. Orianna lose the lane to Vladimir.

I was at 1-0-0 15 minutes in, with 102 CS over a Sivir with 60 CS. It just wasn't enough. The rest of my team just fed, fed, fed and fed... I just don't understand.

I'm raging, mouth frothing, pissed off. I'm tired of losing games to shit ass teammates. I don't lose my lane, my team loses THEIR lanes.

My last couple of games, I went 5-0, 6-0, 10-0, then 2-0 loss, and then 2-3 loss. Last 2 games.. yeah tell me I am the one to blame. That I can't carry. Nah fuck you assholes, I'm not perfect by any means, but when a Teemo losses a lane to Olaf, Rammus dies in jungle. THEN YOU BLAME ME. I hope you choke on your next meal.

Did my first ranked of season, decide to go Varus because its against MF and I can dominate the lane. Enemy takes Jax, Lee Sin and Akali so I know this is gonna go horribly. Game starts and my support DC's, np I out CS MF anyway and hold the lane. My support comes back, I get 6, we get an easy kill. 4 enemy come bot, our team has no response we both die. 4 enemy come bot, I die, my team responds, my Blitzcrank fists Akali onto him when he has like 100 HP, she kills him. Rest of my team dies anyway

Was a horrible horrible game, enemy roamed all game and my team didnt respond, then kept going off 1v1 to die.

Also this is one of the worst things in LoL right now, if Akali had come bot and Id have been Corki or Ezreal it'd be fine, but playing Varus I just get dumped all over, so fucking annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the main reason I refuse to play an AD without escape when solo queueing. Which generally means Ez, Corki or Tristana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    GOD DAMN IT!

I had the lane on bottom, Graves. I had the Sivir flat beat on CS and lane presence. Our jungle(Rammus) DIES in the jungle on Red. Then Mundo, counter jungles him, and the Rammus DIES to Mundo while going for Red again. Then Mundo goes top and kills Teemo, Teemo proceeds to lose the lane against an OLAF. Orianna lose the lane to Vladimir.

I was at 1-0-0 15 minutes in, with 102 CS over a Sivir with 60 CS. It just wasn't enough. The rest of my team just fed, fed, fed and fed... I just don't understand.

I'm raging, mouth frothing, pissed off. I'm tired of losing games to shit ass teammates. I don't lose my lane, my team loses THEIR lanes.

My last couple of games, I went 5-0, 6-0, 10-0, then 2-0 loss, and then 2-3 loss. Last 2 games.. yeah tell me I am the one to blame. That I can't carry. Nah fuck you assholes, I'm not perfect by any means, but when a Teemo losses a lane to Olaf, Rammus dies in jungle. THEN YOU BLAME ME. I hope you choke on your next meal.
    Win lane, lose game. The story never ends. I feel your pain as an AD carry main.

Teemo will lose to any champion who can close the gap, which an Olaf will be able to do once he hits 6. Pre-6 he can axe farm. It will suck, but he should win >6 from a Teemo, because Teemo blows.
    Ori will lose to Vlad because he can dodge her ultimate too easily and outsustains the damage she does later on with ease. Probably ended up as a farmfest (he pushes so she can't roam). Rammus was probably your biggest problem. Rammus does not die. Not even when I try to. Dem towerdives mang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Ragu4, what server are you on?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Seriously, the worst game EVER. The enemy team got into argument over who gets mid - in the result I ended up 3v1ing a TF, Evelynn and Janna there. Well, annoying like hell, but at least other lanes will win, right? They don't have a jungler, so it's going to be easy - top can be camped and bot is 2v1.

FUCKING WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Top feeds, jungler baits and feeds, bot loses a pure 2v1. In the effect I actually end up doing the BEST in lane phase, getting kills on overconfident Eve and TF under my turret.

Seriously. How. How how how how how. How the fuck do you lose lane like a complete moron when 3 out of 5 enemies are fighting for cs in the mid. How..................

Yes, imad.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-11-20 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Seriously. How. How how how how how. How the fuck do you lose lane like a complete moron when 3 out of 5 enemies are fighting for cs in the mid. How...................
    Mostly because trilanes are absolutely worthless and 1v2 lanes are at least possible.

Deleted
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/28437932#history

This might explain a thing or 2. Basically, I've played 5 matches today, and lost every single one of them. And most of those matches I actually did quite well,
    until someone decided to feed the enemy a kill or 2.

But my last match, was abyssmal. Me and my premade Evelynn mate, was snowballin' it out. We were as fed as can get. We carried hard, through storm and thunder. Though their Darius was fed, we were even more so fed.
    Me and my mate decides to mess around a bit, try and get full build. We did, we got baron and pushed mid. Got inhib, no biggie. Out of nowhere, Miss Fortune and Cho'gath decides to leave the game. And our Blitzcranks, then 1 minute later tells us that they have dinner.

SAY WHAT?! YOU HAVE DINNER WHEN WE'RE THIS CLOSE TO WINNING? Yes, they had.
    While I'm not just mad that they had dinner at such a crucial moment, it's more so the fact that they didn't give us any warnings what so ever. Nothing. If we had gotten a little hint to the fact they would've gone out to eat dinner, then me and my mate would've damn well ended the game that moment. We end up in a 3v5 situation. The enemy realises that we have 2 AFK'ers and pushes mid. We die and the game is lost.
    This is quite possibly 1 of my worst days on LoL. I've never experienced anything like this. This game was extremely 1 sided, in our favor. And then this happens. I'm not even sure I should continue today. I don't think it'll get any better.

Sorry, I just had to vent. I just...Had...To....

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Mostly because trilanes are absolutely worthless and 1v2 lanes are at least possible.
    fyi, his team had a 2v1, not the other way around. Two people in a lane losing to one is pretty well done.

Deleted
    Meh, played Blitz, got blamed for feeding when I had way more assists than deaths. Funny thing is, I got blamed by a feeding Darius who in the negative with his score and a 3/8 Ziggs.

Then everybody and their grandma started blaming me for 1 mistake, all calling for reports, speaking in another language with some of the enemy team.

When I trumped them with logic and reasoning, saying they ignored their own fails they just say things like: you retard. Or: you are childish.

I just reported them all and hope a swift death comes to them in real life, Those people need to be removed from the planet if you ask me.

Lost a game that my friends and I could have easily won, and actually were winning. The deciding point was my top and jungler, my friend and brother respectively, fed Vayne. :'(.
    There were a few team fights where I called to back but everyone else got too greedy, so that turned it around just ever so slightly, since I was able to easily push lanes into the inner turrets and then let the minions do the work while I helped my team.
    This was on normal, so it didn't really matter too much, but even still. It was a game that was definitely in our favour.