Page 9 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Randytravis View Post
    I dont get why they r buffing him its a joke.
    Teemo

Move Quick cooldown reduced to 17 seconds from 22
    Fixed a bug where Noxious Trap's recharge time wouldn't update with new ranks or cooldown reduction until reaching full ammo charges (3)
    Fixed a bug where Teemo's 'Toxic Shot' was doing less damage than intended at higher attack speeds.

Unless Move Quick is suddenly doing damage, I don't see any gamebreaking buffs nor jokes.

I see people are going full retard in Dominion today.

I know it was a bot game, and I understand that this guy was fairly new to the game (I think he was level 8). But why in the world would someone try out intermediate difficulty if they barely know how to play? I know I wouldn't, but clearly this guy thought bots are just that easy. I swear, his Garen went up top and he practically gave Garen Bot and Sion Bot the best dinner of their lifetimes. Every time, he just over commits on top and they lay him down on the ground. I was Poppy at top with him, but I just couldn't help with his suicidal turret (or champion) diving since I really have little to no range abilities and poor positioning with my E. Not to mention they were really getting fed, so it was difficult trying to take out two same levels with better builds than mines.

By feeding top, it spread to other lanes, mainly mid. They started to cleave down our mid turrets (I swear one of them went down on a single swing from Garen Bot; either that or the whole group plowed it in one second) and destroyed our two turrets near Nexus. We had our backs against the Nexus since they were extremely close to win. Fortunately, the rest of my team worked together and turn this thing around. Our Galio in mid finally got a grip and started to push them back (with Garen still feeding mind you). Eventually, we got their Nexus down and barely won this match.

At the result screen, he finally comment and gave an excuse that he was new to the game and didn't know how to chat in-game. New to the game? Ok. Don't know how to chat in-game for 7 levels straight? Unless you voice chat with Skype/Ventrilo/etc., I know that's lying out the butt. Not to mention not saying anything before the match begin since he can talk to people before the match AND there were people lower than him that was talking in-game (must be alts, but I bet they knew how to chat before level 8 on their first time touching the game). And right when we were about to tell him how, he leaves. So he still doesn't know and will keep hampering other players in other games. I guess he wants to stay "new" at this rate.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2012-04-19 at 08:47 PM.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Yes, there are a LOT of "new" people either starting with Intermediate bots, or trying champions for the first time in PvP, which severly hinders their team.

Of course, some of them don't know better, and it's actually worse then people yell at them for not knowing better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really feel Intermediate Bots should not be available until level 5. (Wouldn't have helped in the above case, but would save a lot of the worries when completely new people join Intermediate Games at lvl 1.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romtiro View Post
    Teemo

Move Quick cooldown reduced to 17 seconds from 22
    Fixed a bug where Noxious Trap's recharge time wouldn't update with new ranks or cooldown reduction until reaching full ammo charges (3)
    Fixed a bug where Teemo's 'Toxic Shot' was doing less damage than intended at higher attack speeds.

Unless Move Quick is suddenly doing damage, I don't see any gamebreaking buffs nor jokes.
    "Fixed a bug where Teemo's 'Toxic Shot' was doing less damage than intended at higher attack speeds."

Once you got past like 1.0 AS, the poison wouldn't tick before it was reset. Now it does. This is actually a serious buff for Teemo.

Deleted
    But I don't feel that it's a buff, more than it's a bugfix since the skill didn't behave as intended. Maybe I'm splitting hairs on this.

OT: Playing support is a very unappreciated role, especially when your teammates don't understand the concept of supporting (Yeah, still sub-30)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romtiro View Post
    But I don't feel that it's a buff, more than it's a bugfix since the skill didn't behave as intended. Maybe I'm splitting hairs on this.

OT: Playing support is a very unappreciated role, especially when your teammates don't understand the concept of supporting (Yeah, still sub-30)
    Bugfixes can be buffs. This bugfix substantially increases his damage. It's a buff. Making Kassadins Pulse not come out of his ass after Riftwalking? Still a buff. If it has a positive effect on the champion, it's a buff, no matter where it was derived from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, had a Maokai give up several kills at bottom to their Wukong, and an Akali that Leeroyed into their entire team solo repeatedly.

----

Flash forward to next game, was jungling as J4 and we were doing well early game, but somehow we derped to a painful loss.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-19 at 09:56 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate laning against Pantheon as Tristana. Especially if the Teemo with me repeatedly gets himself killed to give the Pantheon + Gangplank a nice start on gold.

Game turned around quite nicely, but I still hate playing that lane.

Just playing some Talon jungle, its good fun and only a normal so whatever, ranked is down so why not. Get this fucking Anivia. From the start shes flaming me, OMG TALON JUNGLE NOOB. She starts losing her lane to another Anivia, so obviously starts calling me a noob. I gank her lane a lot from weird positions, while also ganking other lanes a lot (run moba boots on talon jungle so gank a lot), I give this anivia every blue buff, give her loads of kills from her lane, basically save a failing lane. All the while she is badmouthing me in chat constantly, even though I am 8-0-5 and fucking carrying, apparently I'm a noob.

I seriously don't understand it. I said nothing back to her at any point except at the start where I politely pointed out that Theoddone has jungled Talon at a very high elo. Get the standard response of WELL YOU'RE NOT THEODDONE! So whatever, but its just the shit I was getting in chat from her for no reason. I saved her ass over and over, fed her kills over and over, fed her dragon super early, fed the other lanes and I just don't understand why she was the way she was.

Still won from me carrying pretty hard, but still, that got to me a little bit, people like that.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Played ranked and chose irelia top, and got put against mordekaiser, whoever keeps deciding irelia is the most OP character in the game needs to lose their job, even pre nerf(for like the thousandth time) Irelia would lose to mordekaiser top, but now it is pathetic. I just feel like now there is no reason to ever pick irelia, though I do wonder if riot just wants to nerf her eventually into the twitch and eve dark corner of champions. Wouldn't doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the world is with these players that decide to Leeroy Jenkins into the other team thinking they can kill them 1v2+? Had a Hecarim who did that, and blamed everyone else whenever he got killed by doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Played ranked and chose irelia top, and got put against mordekaiser, whoever keeps deciding irelia is the most OP character in the game needs to lose their job, even pre nerf(for like the thousandth time) Irelia would lose to mordekaiser top, but now it is pathetic. I just feel like now there is no reason to ever pick irelia, though I do wonder if riot just wants to nerf her eventually into the twitch and eve dark corner of champions. Wouldn't doubt it.
    Who knows, they may put Irelia into an even lower tier that makes Eve and Twitch godlike and OP. So bad that even if the entire enemy team feeds and goes 0/20/0, you still lose.

-----

I'm surprised that I still have my sanity with this big of a losing streak.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-20 at 07:00 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I know what you mean. Personally, I don't do PvP that often right now, because for some reason, me and my friends lose a LOT of PvP games when together. But if I go with just one of the more skilled ones, and three randoms, we almost always win. It's just sad. And that's just normals.

On another note, what is the OBSESSION with mid in EUNE? Jesus Christ. I've just bought Orianna, because I found her interesting and fun. Decided I was gonna get some mid training in bot games. Mid is ALWAYS locked in first. ALWAYS. And this has happened several times in a row now. I haven't gotten to play her yet because of this.

The best part is that half the time, it's some god damn Caitlyn.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-04-20 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Thats sad Thallidomaniac...very sad :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I know what you mean. Personally, I don't do PvP that often right now, because for some reason, me and my friends lose a LOT of PvP games when together. But if I go with just one of the more skilled ones, and three randoms, we almost always win. It's just sad. And that's just normals.

On another note, what is the OBSESSION with mid in EUNE? Jesus Christ. I've just bought Orianna, because I found her interesting and fun. Decided I was gonna get some mid training in bot games. Mid is ALWAYS locked in first. ALWAYS. And this has happened several times in a row now. I haven't gotten to play her yet because of this.

It's not just EUNE, I notice the same thing on NA and EUW. I think it's just because mid caters best to the "1v1 ME NOOB" mentality that a lot of players have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

I don't have that issue, and I play on EUNE :/

Deleted
    That feel when you play 4 games in a row where all of your teammates are heavily feeding

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I don't have that issue, and I play on EUNE :/
    Consider yourself lucky then. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuck in a RANKED, emphasize on RANKED match where we had an AP Yi, Pantheon, Shaco and an on-hit Xerath.
    I hate idiots like that. And whats even more fucking funny is that I was the tankiest of all of us. I was TF.
    Some how we survived 50mins and i ended up going 16/4/8. Noobs make good flesh shields.