Deleted
    Jungling Jax. Annie suddenly decides (something like 25 minutes in) that she didn't get enough ganks and she's AFK:ing the rest of the game. At that point we were winning. We go on to lose, with the opposing team asking Annie why she lost us the game. He said "I felt like it". Herpityderp.

Was solo queuing ranked, playing gangplank top as usual. We managed to pick up a shack for our jungler, so I figure good deal, this should work. I'm against a hecarim top, so ita kind of tough. Shaco comes for the lvl 2 gank, and we get the guy low but he makes it back to his tower. I back off to start farming some, but shack sticks around and then decides to turret dive with deceive and gives up first blood. Shaco then goes on to die 9 times over the next 30 minutes with a kda of less than one. Needless to say we lost rather quickly.

Also I like to play with my friend who jungles a lot. I'm playing top against a Olaf and he is shyvana. I tell him to come top ASAP because Olaf is looking hungry and is getting ready to turret dive me. He refuses to come and stops to get red first, in the meantime Olaf dives me on turret, gets first blood, and gets away with 10 hp. My friend then goes and pushes my minions under there tower, so when I go back to get experience to try to catch up, I get raped by the Olaf that has the item and level advantage now because I had to overextend to even get close to minions. So now I'm pretty far behind and can't get any creeps because he pushes my jungle pushesy lane hard everyone I leave the lane, so I'm having a hard time catching up. Sadly this happens every time he fails a gank. He usually gets decent ganks though
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    Jungling Jax. Annie suddenly decides (something like 25 minutes in) that she didn't get enough ganks and she's AFK:ing the rest of the game. At that point we were winning. We go on to lose, with the opposing team asking Annie why she lost us the game. He said "I felt like it". Herpityderp.
    I can't help it but to say this : "typical annie".

Deleted
    Yea so...

The golden rules of escaping elo hell:

Advice Teammates
    Make a strong pick in a strong role
    Don't flame
    Perform well
    Use your advantage
    Exploit enemy mistakes

So yea, i pick Jungle Riven, and procced to kick some serious ass.

At 13 mins i am 6-0 and the overall count is 13-3. We're winning SO MUCH.
    We got Galio, Vayne, Riven, Ali and Lux.

Now here is the issue: When we started teamfights we had like 26-13. Nasus was well-farmed. Guess what.
    EVERYONE FOCUSED NASUS. Vayne, Lux, Alistar. BETTER CC DAT NASUS AND NOT KILL ASHE.
    We lost the game on that. Our Galio kept making perfect ultimates, catching the entire enemy team inside the taunt. I focused ashe down as fast as i could, but she always had heal ready for that last min. survive, then Nasus slow + amumu ult and people let her run.

We didn't lose on people not farming, overextending, getting caught, losing buffs, having bad builds. No.
    We lost because Vayne and Lux Felt like focusing nasus...

I follow EVERY fucking rule/advice. I'm really starting to lose hope...

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Ragers are not the downfall of LoL. Feeders are not the downfall of LoL. Morons getting caught 5 times late game and blaming it on the team is the downfall of LoL.

I do not believe in the "carry yourself" nonsense, as long as these narrow-minded people that can't understand a basic fact exist. Besides, would it be normal for a guy who plays like this to raise in elo?
    ... So much this. "Carry Yourself" is bullshit. Sure, you have to play good and not flame to reach a higher elo, but even if you play good every game, you will lose a lot of games to people who don't understand the basics. *Refers to my post about my game*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Yea so...

The golden rules of escaping elo hell:

Advice Teammates
    Make a strong pick in a strong role
    Don't flame
    Perform well
    Use your advantage
    Exploit enemy mistakes

So yea, i pick Jungle Riven, and procced to kick some serious ass.

At 13 mins i am 6-0 and the overall count is 13-3. We're winning SO MUCH.
    We got Galio, Vayne, Riven, Ali and Lux.

Now here is the issue: When we started teamfights we had like 26-13. Nasus was well-farmed. Guess what.
    EVERYONE FOCUSED NASUS. Vayne, Lux, Alistar. BETTER CC DAT NASUS AND NOT KILL ASHE.
    We lost the game on that. Our Galio kept making perfect ultimates, catching the entire enemy team inside the taunt. I focused ashe down as fast as i could, but she always had heal ready for that last min. survive, then Nasus slow + amumu ult and people let her run.

We didn't lose on people not farming, overextending, getting caught, losing buffs, having bad builds. No.
    We lost because Vayne and Lux Felt like focusing nasus...

I follow EVERY fucking rule/advice. I'm really starting to lose hope...

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 09:44 PM ----------

... So much this. "Carry Yourself" is bullshit. Sure, you have to play good and not flame to reach a higher elo, but even if you play good every game, you will lose a lot of games to people who don't understand the basics. *Refers to my post about my game*
    Always focus nasus...

I can tell you as a Nasus player... I look for the focus and it sucks to be that guy... but Nasus doesn't have good defense... and if he's properly fed siphoning strike... its gonna hit you like a truck if it lands.

(1) Easy to kill if focused
    (2) Hits like a truck if you don't

If you don't and enemy team manages to kill 1 of your 5, I'm gonna roflstomp your face using R and Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really surprised that people dont know how hard it is to play TF well.
    Even better than that is when people think TF is just stun dispenser that can show champions on the map.
    The saddest thing is when people say you arent building him right when your 15/6/5 at 40 mins and your getting blamed for a stupid Yi an WW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Always focus nasus...

I can tell you as a Nasus player... I look for the focus and it sucks to be that guy... but Nasus doesn't have good defense... and if he's properly fed siphoning strike... its gonna hit you like a truck if it lands.

(1) Easy to kill if focused
    (2) Hits like a truck if you don't

If you don't and enemy team manages to kill 1 of your 5, I'm gonna roflstomp your face using R and Q.
    Hello and welcome to Galio Ultimate.

Also, Nasus is melee, so easy to kite. Sure, nothing much to defend himself with, but he doesn't deal more damage than the carry. Hence, focus the carry, then nasus or whatever. That's pretty basic.
    Were you the Vayne? <.<

So I went Taric bot support, I am together with some random Caitlyn.
    The Caitlyn was 99% surely below 14 years old I'm sure... he first starts off by dying 2 times where I couldn't do anything (I stunned, healed etc) in the first 4-5 minutes.
    Then while he's dead I take the missing cs in our lane so it's not just wasted, he says I can't take his cs 'CUS I AM THE AD NOOB', then purposely feeds to 0/6/0 in 14 minutes (He would actually run into enemies on purpose and just stand there idle, not even doing damage). Then when everyone's getting pissed at him he starts flaming everyone, saying our fiddle jungle was 'just as bad' because he had 0/5/0 (bottom lane who were rlly fed had been roaming his jungle all game killing him).

How is someone like this not freaking banned yet? Jesus...

Probably had the most depressing game with Anivia in a while. So we had Blitz & Nidalee at top while Amunu jungling and Vayne at bot. As I go mid, I was dealing with a good Graves and he was harassing me pretty hard. The Amunu tried to gank him, but I couldn't commit well enough because it was so suddenly. Ever since that moment, he pretty much won mid. Even forced me into egg and killing me twice (one at level 6 and one at around level 10). I tried to force him out whenever he jungles to other lanes, but he escapes me easily like a super-slick soap.

Next thing I know, Vayne (lvl 30 summoner btw) was trolling me while saying "gj anivia" every time I miss something important. And Amunu was just straight rude and calling everyone on his team bads (even though top was the only one that nearly got a tower down and he even tower dive a few times). So after all the trolling, we surrender and I came out with 1/3/2.

They wanted the other team to report me, but even the other team knew that Vayne and Amunu were just being bad and feeding worse than I did (6/7 and 3/7). So they told me good job and went on my very way. I really hate it when the other team has a better understanding perspective than the one I'm on.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted a quick Dominion before I went for a coffee break...

Ran into a Jax / Sion / Riven / Poppy / Shaco team. Well, it was quick alright. And pretty darn painful with that many stacked stuns.

Deleted
    Just lost 3 games in a row because the mid was fed...
    First we had an insta-pick ahri vs enemy morgana.
    Then, another insta-pick ahri vs vlad. OP calling from our ahri soon ensued...
    Third time had a soraka who wanted mid as ap carry, but our ziggs told her not to, but he didnt do too well either against the enemy lux.

We still had that ap carry soraka at the bot in the third game, is that even viable?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm.. Ahri is an excellent pick against Morgana due to being able to ult out of Morgana's ult and then ulting back in to bring the pain.

Not that that matters with Ahri Free week, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    AP Soraka is fuckin broken right now. Starcall is ridiculously strong, Silence is ridiculously strong, her heal/ulti utility is ridiculously strong. I fucking hate facing her on almost any champion.

Good, so it's not just me. That damn banana-lady is a huge pain in the arse.

5 game winning streak, going into ranked game, someone picks lulu solo top, yes lulu solo top. Then some other troll picks kayle. I couldnt even play that game
    게임 은 어렵~~

Does anyone else get angry when a legendary rogue starts strafing left and right behind u while you're in a stun? Like, they keyboard turn, but they strafe with Q and E. Just pisses me off how good they think they are when they do that when they're keyboard turners and broken, rofl.

Venting

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Does anyone else get angry when a legendary rogue starts strafing left and right behind u while you're in a stun? Like, they keyboard turn, but they strafe with Q and E. Just pisses me off how good they think they are when they do that when they're keyboard turners and broken, rofl.

Venting
    Wrong forum bro, lol

You gotta wonder how little people actually read when they just jump into a thread and think it's about WoW. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You gotta wonder how little people actually read when they just jump into a thread and think it's about WoW. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Does anyone else get angry when a legendary skin shen starts strafing left and right behind u while you're taunted/stunned? Like, they spam click, but they do it in a useless way. Just pisses me off how good they think they are when they do that when they're spam clickers and op, rofl.

Venting
    I guess like that it could fit in this thread, lol? :P

Yeah, that's.. oddly appropriate.