Just had a game 5 minutes ago.

It was me (Singed), Rammus, Jax, Ashe, and Veigar against Ryze, Akali, Trynda, Fiddle, and Sivir (it was fairly low level gameplay so the teams weren't necesarily the best possible).

Anyway, the game starts great, our team is absolutely destroying theirs, it's probably 15-4 with me, Jax, and Veigar getting fed and on their team Ryze being the only one with kills.

We push, but we're a little unorganized so it doesn't turn out that good, can't do much ecspecially because Rammus is derping around in bot lane.

4v5

Ashe goes afk.

3v5

Veigar goes afk.

2v5

So it's me (tanky singed) and Jax (who, by nature, is relatively tanky) and I suppose I can also include Rammus (tanky) but he's doing his own little thing.

40 minutes of me and Jax trying to do something, and then guess what happens?

1v5

I've NEVER been so frustrated with this game. I'm okay with losing, I kept my cool, even congratulated the other team on their tenacity after the game, but that was utterly rediculous. ~~~*Sigh* at least Rammus stayed with me through it all...

I don't think I'm going to play this game for a good long while, lol ...........

Last edited by lopk; 2012-06-17 at 05:05 AM.

Deleted

Sigh, same ol 1300 solo queue.

You'd think they were almost hinting at you that you need to play support for the team to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    I am fucking done with solo queue ranked.

Get in, Ashe gets killed once and fucking ragequits. We hold out, ahead on kills, lose because 5v4 TFing is impossible. Especially with no ad carry.

Heres the bullshit thing. 4 lvls higher than their jungler. 10 kills ahead, 9 assists ahead, and 6 less deaths. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD HE GAIN ELO WHILE I LOSE IT? Seriously, what the fuck. That's the bullshit thing. Why the fuck does he get rewarded for being awful?

Fuck solo queue. And if any of you ever leave games, just know you are dicks. It's pointless. I can carry a game hard if you stay, but the moment it becomes a 4v5 the game becomes impossible.

Every single game I will have a positive score. Every single game I will be ahead of their jungler on both kills, assists and CS. And yet still my win ratio is only like 60% and its a slow as fuck grind up the elo ladder because of all the fucktards I constantly get. It's the type of people that make you wonder how people even manage to get dressed in the mornings. As in, how did they even manage to install the game? When you ward for your overextended top lane, the jungler comes in to gank him, you spam ping over and over and he stays and dies, it honestly makes you wonder how people manage to tie their own shoelaces.
    I can sadly relate to this, though I keep trying. I guess I'm a masochist? Had a game over the weekend where there were two people top lane, and no jungler in a ranked match. I went AD bot, but would have jungled had someone said something, anything at all, but instead we had Wukong and Rene top vs. Kennen, which, whatever...we didn't have a jungler and I didn't want to lose ELO by dodging so I'll give it a shot. Wukong ragequits after 2 deaths, Rene goes 0/3 within 10 minutes, then comes into bot lane, which we were winning, takes all the cs, then towerdives and feeds enemy Ashe. By the 20 minute surrender he was 1/9 (literally the first time I've ever surrendered in a ranked). I ask him politely why he did what he did, and of course he calls me a no-life kid. I hope he gets banned. These are the type of things that are insurmountable in ranked games, no matter how well you play. /emphatic sigh I'm still going to keep trying, though.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-06-18 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You'd think they were almost hinting at you that you need to play support for the team to succeed.
    The irony is that I did absolutely nothing that game. I just stood in bush spamming W+E on my carry. I was even dumb enough to be grabbed by blitz.

My biggest achievment all game was assist stealing a top lane kill with my ult and killing two pink wards. But nope then my team was actually decent for once, but when I´m crushing my lane my team is so incompetent I wonder how they get in and out of the shower without falling.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that feeling you get when you throw the game outright, even if it wasn't your solely fault that your team lost? Yeah, just had that feeling.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Played as Jungle Shyvana had a Sivir and his/her friend who was Soraka say I was rambo for engaging a team fight causing our death 5v4 in our favour Sivir and Soraka decided to run away as i engage turning it into a 3v4 resulting in our death.

Sivir and Soraka decide to split from the group running into the enemy jungle instantly dying >.>
    Then... Attempt to solo Baron...
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-06-18 at 09:54 PM.

Grr... yet another set of gruesome friend-games.

On the upside today, I've found that I enjoy playing as jungle Malphite, he is really fun to me.

On the downside, I've found that the reason most of my friend-games fail is because someone always fails at holding their lane, or derps out in teamfights.
    I don't wanna be mean to them, but when there's very often some message like "<champ that friend plays> is sooo bad lol" or "lol <friend> u suck XD", I start to get pretty sad. And some of them are even level 30.

One of the most stupid things is that we usually go for an "optimal setup" of solo top, mid, jungler, AD carry and support, although we sometimes put two people top, we still fail to teams with 3 bruisers or 3 AD carries or even several support characters.

And if that wasn't enough, one of these friends is a 18-year old guy who has an extremely bad habit of saying that "everything's OP" and "that <champ> is for noobs" and just embarassing us in /all-chat. We continually tell him to stop, but he keeps doing it anyway. Ugh.

The situation where you want to play with friends, but they aren't performing well, it's tough. I mean, it's fun, but you get really tired of losing after a while.

Players who build too many items at once and have no room for wards makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Players who build too many items at once and have no room for wards makes me sad.
    People that get ganked constantly, or push their lane, get ganked by the jungler, then QQ at their jungler for not helping, is also a symptom of no warding.
    RETH

Deleted
    Oh, how I just love being up against someone that has 5 times more wins than I do....

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Well, I do that a couple of times sadly. Lately though, I'm just been in too many bad games. Only had like one win since my week break and I only won a bot game.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be some sort of thing you can buy to not queue with assholes. Queued 3 games of ranked and each game they just got worse and worse. First game had someone spam team chat with MID OR FEED MID OR FEED. To make matters worse, someone else just doesn't say anything to anyone and picks Annie. The two of these guys go mid, the one just being a troll in chat the entire time and end up feeding the enemy Ahri. She proceeds to just roam and tower dive the other 2 lanes, surrender at 20. Second game there's a bot lane duo. Cool, I can play mid or top and have fun. Nope, instant first blood on both of them, then they just sit in the base afk for the rest of the game. Another surrender @ 20. By now I'm kind of annoyed that 2 games in a row were thrown because people on the internet are just completely off the rocker. Everything is all right this time, people choose their roles, no idiots in the opening chat room. We even get first blood off their invade. Jungler forgets to give Swain second Blue (which is excusable since he was Amumu) so the Swain decides to just go afk in lane. He's afk for around 20 mins, time in which the Sion he was naming against was tower diving bot (my lane) with the jungle. They got like 3 kills off us by the time Swain returned. First thing he says is "omfg bot fed gg". No "Sorry, had to go afk" or anything like that. Nah, it's the bottom lane's fault who got 4 dove 3 times in a row. Ontop of all this, he won't even engage with us in team fights. Literally flashes over the wall and runs away every time. GG BAD BOT LANE.

They need to make it so you can pay like 10$ to buy Premium Pass. Anyone with a ban or suspension is not eligible. 2 separate reports for AFK, Intentionally Feeding or general asshattary results in automatic revoke of the pass. Once you lose it, you can't get it again for 6 months. I'm so sick of how garbage the community is but I'm not surprised since the game is free to play. It's never anyone's fault but the rest of the team. I've found myself not able to play 5 games without having at least 3 have one dickhead in it, whether he throws the game or not.

Quote Originally Posted by wtflolwut View Post
    Oh, how I just love being up against someone that has 5 times more wins than I do....
    For the record that is the most horrific fiora build that I have ever seen. Dont blame him having more wins on you losing your lane to him when you build like that! Doesn't take loads of wins to go to solomid or lolpro and look up a guide. Takes 10 minutes. Also Malphite is a natural counter to all hypercarries, which fiora is, even though you didn't build like one.

Edit: Also, no merc treads against a team where literally every single member has hard CC?
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the record, Sivir doesn't have any hard CC. Doesn't change the fact that he should have gotten Merc, just saying though

Deleted
    I used ninja tabi just so I could have some resistance to that malphite's damage, and I know my build did not make a whole lot of sense, it's not my regular build either. All I tried was to get some on-hit effects to counter that malphite's armor at the time (before he had the abbysal scepter)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wtflolwut View Post
    I used ninja tabi just so I could have some resistance to that malphite's damage, and I know my build did not make a whole lot of sense, it's not my regular build either. All I tried was to get some on-hit effects to counter that malphite's armor at the time (before he had the abbysal scepter)
    Looks like their team had more magic damage than physical, so mercs could have been better. And support Sion?!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Malphite destroys most AD tops. I've played with people who had 2400 wins and sucked balls, since they also lost 2600. Once you go past >150, it doesn't really matter anymore, w/l ratio counts more imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Well, I do that a couple of times sadly. Lately though, I'm just been in too many bad games. Only had like one win since my week break and I only won a bot game.
    For some players it seems to be a symptom of poor planning (not saying you do this) and I'm not saying you should always have an empty slot, because that obviously becomes harder as the game progresses, but the roles that are mainly responsible for ward control like the jungler and especially support, shouldn't be trying to build all their late game items simultaneously. You can pull up the store while in lane and figure out "okay, I need x amount of gold for x item and a ward (or two)".

Leveling to 30 could certainly be a lot more helpful to new players, especially since LoL is often the first exposure many have to the MOBA genre. It doesn't really do anything to squash bad gameplay habits. Hell, even a tip at the loading screen before a match or afterwards would go a long ways I feel.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-06-20 at 06:46 PM.

Well at least I'm not the only one. I managed to raise myself up just above 1500 then got non-stop troll/leaver games until 1150. Just recently got the gumption up to try and raise it again. Been trying Varus out because I usually lose due to our bot lane being god awful and it's usually easier to deal with an ap carry late game than an ad one.