10+ Year Old Account
    Had a ranked game this morning, I was Anivia vs a Kass mid they had a Teemo top vs Wukong. Wukong is the first blood, Teemo kills him before the creeps even reach the lane. I get 2 kills on Kass before 6 and basically deny him any farm, he can't even roam. Teemo out of no where gets a double kill on our Leesin and Wukong. By mid game Teemo is 10/0 and their Graves 7/2. Our Lee Sin has built a full AD build and our Wukong sold all his gear for boots. After the game Teemo says "ez games u nubs"....

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck all these idiots that throw Dominion wins away by AFKing... They clearly learned to do so by watching the badminton players throw games at the Olympics.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-08-29 at 08:49 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fire_ View Post
    Teemo says "ez games u nubs"....
    Thats horrible ;_; *pat* Hope you reported this criminal.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Fuck it. Fuck. Whenever there is a Voli on the other team its a beast. One and only ARAM I get a Voli teammate this idiot builds no HP and doesn't know what a GP10 is. Ends 1/18/7 score. NICE.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Was Rengar last night, used my ult to try and get a kill or at least some sight on a possible tower dive at bottom. Saw 2 champions in river bush, said so, pinged it, and someone still walked down by it :|
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Some people really need to just stop playing this game. When you feed a Rengar when you have fantastic ward coverage, it's a sign you should quit now while your ahead. When you run into baits so obvious I saw them coming yesterday, just leave my game because I would rather have a 4v5 and still maybe win then definitely lose because you fed the enemy. I never leave games. I left this game.

Gragas starts talking shit after giving up first blood. Says I should have been mid lane when he got baited hard and killed by Rengar. He forgets the fact that thanks to his nonexistent help on wolves, I was sub 200 health after my first clear. Now I'm thinking no big deal, it's Rengar. Wrong. This Graves and Zyra duo que bot lane, who have the whole river warded, get murdered by Rengar because they didn't bother to back off when they were overextended and saw Rengar walking right at them. Then we got Mundo top who was doing okay, emphasis on was. The now fed Rengar finally decides to go top and together with Jayce, tower dive Mundo for the kill. Yes. Towerdived Mundo and neither died...

And the moral of the story is it's all the junglers fault for trying to clean up everyone's mess but failing because I'm not 5 people.
    You obviously suck at jungling and need to l2p.

Who were you playing since you only had 200hp after wolves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    You obviously suck at jungling and need to l2p.

Who were you playing since you only had 200hp after wolves?
    Hecarim. He needs a good leash for Blue and lots of help if I start wolves. I got jack shit on both counts. After level 2 - 3 its good and his health stabilizes, but getting there is still rough on him so he needs a little more help.

And this was after clearing the whole jungle, not just from wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! "Im french" so i zunno howz to speakz ur bad language english dogs! ahhaha
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2012-08-30 at 03:23 PM.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    0/6 Varus 9 minutes in.... And he was not ganked he was just feeding in lane >.>
    Our support had 0 deaths though and was doing everything in their power to keep them alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant402 View Post
    0/6 Varus 9 minutes in.... And he was not ganked he was just feeding in lane >.>
    Our support had 0 deaths though and was doing everything in their power to keep them alive.
    wow, that's terrible. I can't remember a time I lost a lane as Varus, although I run exclusively a poke lane, leveling his Q first. Allows us to get rid of the AD carry and support pretty quickly if I excel with the arrows, and since it naturally pushes the lane to our tower, makes it prime for ganking.
    RETH

So I'm like SQUEEE new arcade sons skin, rush in to try it.

I lock Sona early, people pick stuff than the last guy locks soraka and says: support

I say dafuq dude? He then yells out that Sona is a "noob char" and he wants to play soraka, and his team which must have been part of some godawfulstupid premade actually agree. Dodged that bullet...

I mean I was clearly in the wrong to think 2 supports would be bad, and ask the soraka what he was playing at... Having said that the last time I saw a support other than me actually place more than 5 wards TOTAL in a game was ... ... never?

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    What is wrong with people I mean holy shit.
    Bad players blame shit on everyone else. Nothing you can do that you have not already done.

Deleted
    Man, I just got the new battlecast cho skin, and out of 4 games only 1 has been good (won 2 though) One game of note is I went jungle cho while we had a rengar top and gp mid. Our gp kept spam pinging mid before I had even gotten close to clearing up to red.

Want to know who he was playing against? Katarina. Their jungler never ganked mid and he was losing. To a Kat. How is that possible you ask? Well after having to hold his lane 3-4 times before either of us were even six I took a look at his items. Philo wriggles. Yes, wriggles. Against kat and a diana jungle. Needless to say we lost that match, all the while gp was sitting there yelling at everyone saying we're all bad and such.

Sigh, go whatever and queue again. Guess who it is? The gp, only now he's fizz. Honestly I should have dodged, but I went cho top regardless. Our voli jungle feeds first blood to top then doesn't come back until like level 8-9.
    The first 7 minutes our graves afk'd at bot lane tower, leaving a first time taric alone against I think it was ezreal/ali, not sure though. The gp went fizz mid, and got camped by a jax until he died (the guy -really- wanted him dead). Proceeds to come top and does the same thing until I die, while our volibear is busy getting executed in the jungle like 3 times it was hilarious.

The fizz then afk's for the last 10 or so minutes of the game. Also, when the game started the fizz called me a "dumb cunt shit cho" without provocation so I immediately put him on ignore then reported him What is wrong with people I mean holy shit.
    Kata will always beat the living shit out of GP. He has no way of stopping her ultimate, she has free harass, and awesome sustain once she gets hextech revolver. While GP dont really have anything to do against Kata.

fp picks J4, fair enough, picks exhaust/ghost - doesnt say anything in the chat. later on, I pick jungle Udyr. Then our lastpick picks heimerdinger (this is ranked, and he is up against Ahri). J4 then decides to pick smite the last second to try and get someone to dodge.
    Enter the game with heimer and J4 using smite top. Awesome. As predicted, Heimer ffeeds the living shit out of Ahri. I try and help J4 as much as possible, but Renekton having 2 dashes (this is idiotic btw, completely retarded), and us no exhaust/ignite, gets away from 5 ganks. Through redbuff, knock-up, stun and after 6, j4 ulti (wich he dashes out of), anyways. by 15mins, Ahri is 7-0, I havent had one chance to gank her because she's Ahri and Heimer cant land his stun.

*Entered new game. Nunu uses Promote instead of Exhaust. Problaly saw CLG use it and thought "ERMADERD DIS GUD". Fucking retard.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-09-01 at 08:05 AM.

Deleted
    You sure? After she gets some sustain yeah I understand, and being unable to stop her ult is a problem. But this was before I even finished my jungling, if she shunpos onto him he should just auto her to death. Not to mention the fact that parrley > bouncing blades early on.

And that always sucks when things like that happen in ranked =\ I guess a good way to think of it is they will soon be out of your elo range?
    Nah, Bouncing Blades beats Parrley because she can do it behind her minions whenever GP goes in to farming, the only downside is pushing her lane. Kata just Shunpo > W and runs away with increased ms, getting free harass; only taking a parrley while he takes a lot more damage.

Seriously, how do some people make it to 30 and still play terrible? Just had a game where I was midding as brand, and the top lane surrendered 8 kills to Jax in under 8 minutes. Than someone on the other team left, but jax was so fed that they steamrolled 4v5 on us. Just dumb. Game seriously makes me rage.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Seriously, how do some people make it to 30 and still play terrible? Just had a game where I was midding as brand, and the top lane surrendered 8 kills to Jax in under 8 minutes. Than someone on the other team left, but jax was so fed that they steamrolled 4v5 on us. Just dumb. Game seriously makes me rage.
    They either leveled solely by playing bot games, or bought their account.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I just had an AD carry who shared accounts and was in way over his head. Their botlane went ~30-0-30 together at the end since 2 also refused to surrender... The fun.

So, I have a bad habit of playing lower tier characters, or just playing characters in an unconventional role.

I've modified this Taric AP build to be a hybrid support/damage role, and I run mid lane. My close friends know about my tendencies, and laughed at me when I first started doing it. The thing is, I've become really good at mid lane with Taric. I'm used to running with Ryze, Xerath, Annie, and Swain. I've come up against a ton of different champions mid lane, and I know how to counter them.

Anyways, I troll my team and say I'm going mid, but I hesitate my champion pick. I wait until everyone locks in, then pick Taric. Of course, everyone is like "NOOB TARIC GOES BOT."

"Stick to your lanes, I've got mid."

After being harassed all game about how bad I was for picking Taric, I ended the game 10/3/19. Other team spammed chat trying to report me for hacking.

"WTF TARIC CANT DO THAT MUCH DMG."

BTW, my reaction every time I see a Rengar on my team.

Last edited by Kankuri; 2012-09-02 at 10:01 PM.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    BTW, my reaction every time I see a Rengar on my team.

[vid]NO NO NO[/vid]
    I was wondering why you'd go No... until I realised you said 'on my team'. I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I was wondering why you'd go No... until I realised you said 'on my team'. I concur.
    I've yet to see a good Rengar, and I always get paired with COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT morons that tends to tower dive over-and-over.

Why can't Riot just make an algorithm that keeps people with a certain win-loss ration out of my damn brackets?

Me: Level 22 - Wins: 124
    Rengar: Level 30 - Wins: 15

WHY? HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
    I mostly play fighting games these days.