Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I play 4-6 games per day for last 3 or 4 weeks, that never happens to me. I mean, some disagreement often happens when several people call the same role but it always mellows out and they reach some sort of a reasonable, working agreement. If something like that is commonplace in your lobbies then you probably need to play more and climb up the normal-ELO ladder out of that area. :P
    Oh dw, it's just a classic example of knocking on wood. A friend of mine said, lets go do draft, it has better players. The previous writtenpiece happened. I'm not even in ELO yet, level 21 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Oh dw, it's just a classic example of knocking on wood. A friend of mine said, lets go do draft, it has better players. The previous writtenpiece happened. I'm not even in ELO yet, level 21 at the moment.
    Ah, well there you have it!

Deleted

Wow. Just wow. It was so terrible it was great. I mean, we managed to get a honorary kill 17 minutes in, in a 4-man gank against the support. Barely.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-11-01 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Olaf support? o.O

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/APPwBl.jpg[IMG]

Wow. Just wow. It was so terrible it was great. I mean, we managed to get a honorary kill 17 minutes in, in a 4-man gank against the support. Barely.
    xD

That's a level 30 game? Haha. Fortunately, this never happened to me, but I think I would laugh my ass off if it did. XD

I've had both happen to me. Completely and utterly destroying the enemy team, and I've also been utterly destroyed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Olaf support? o.O

... Wow. That was so bad it actually altered my perception of reality, making me perceive the game worse than it actually was. (I'm quite confident about the kill's time though.)

... Wow. That was so bad it actually altered my perception of reality, making me perceive the game worse than it actually was. (I'm quite confident about the kill's time though.)
    I have seen a "support" voli and a "support" riven today... they both got soundly trounced. I don't just mean a duo lane, both creep farming, one was clearly trying to support... it didn't end well for them xD

Deleted
    I play 4-6 games per day for last 3 or 4 weeks, that never happens to me. I mean, some disagreement often happens when several people call the same role but it always mellows out and they reach some sort of a reasonable, working agreement. If something like that is commonplace in your lobbies then you probably need to play more and climb up the normal-ELO ladder out of that area. :P
    It's not "common place", but still happens to me way more than I want. I think I dodge 1 out of 3-5 games, and that's me picking whatever is needed meaning they will somehow whine and not get what they want so troll pick. My normal W/L is on 343 to 285, which was around 1800-1900 elo back when lolmatches could still read it.
    But I stopped playing ranked because it was WA-HAY worse there around 1200-1250 elo.

Deleted
    This game man, this game... This is the sole reason why my win/loss ratio keeps dropping below positive every other day... I did everything I could, I was level 18 when the rest of my team were around level 10, won my lane, and carried as much as humanly possible... but to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Olaf support? o.O

Not sure, what you're talking about, when I look at the items and summoner spells, it seems to me as if Olaf was their Jungler and Janna their support - both viable and reasonable picks, some might even argue very viable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Not sure, what you're talking about, when I look at the items and summoner spells, it seems to me as if Olaf was their Jungler and Janna their support - both viable and reasonable picks, some might even argue very viable.
    He's just finding some inconsistency in my story about a honorary kill on a support, that's all. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    This game the team wasn't bad, it was just insane.

So I'm not playing ranked, but I do play Draft Pick. We all get the lanes we want then it comes down to the two last people on our team. Top and support are left. The 4th guy picks Teemo, the last guy is just a full on retard and picks Olaf.

So Teemo gets super pissy. The game starts and Teemo helps me clear out wolves, and blue. Thought he was just leashing. Well then the entire fucking game he's following me around stealing my farm, literally. He follows me around because he's pissed at Olaf so he's trolling. He doesn't say anything, buy anything, just follows me and steals my CS.

So I recall eventually stick to the base and see what he does. Well then he starts following mid around, doing the same. The entire game (believe me we surrendered) he did this. Was unbelievable. Everyone was beyond pissed. The 4 of us on our team (Teemo aside) had just sat through 30 minutes of queue dodges. Literally...8 dodges. Of course nobody dodges when Olaf decides he's stupid and wants to go top.

I was especially livid because I only had time for one match. Jesus christ. The thing is I'm not sure anybody reported him. Everybody left the lobby instantly so I doubt he got reported. Looking at his match history he seems to really only troll. So maybe it wasn't just Olaf.
    Dont play ranked? Then dont play draft pick.

Way less cunts and retards in blind pick.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wtflolwut View Post
    This game man, this game... This is the sole reason why my win/loss ratio keeps dropping below positive every other day... I did everything I could, I was level 18 when the rest of my team were around level 10, won my lane, and carried as much as humanly possible... but to no avail.

8/10 is hardly carrying. Only thing halfway decent is your farm, but then again, you're Mordekaiser. Blind people can farm loads with him by pressing their asscheecks on the keys.

Deleted
    Was in queue, some guy goes: I TROLL HAHAHAHA

Then he instalocks Zilean with retarded summoner spells.

Forced me to dodge, but not before wishing him death by fire or being eaten alive by bugs.

Seriously, he deserves that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 10:34 AM ----------

8/10 is hardly carrying. Only thing halfway decent is your farm, but then again, you're Mordekaiser. Blind people can farm loads with him by pressing their asscheecks on the keys.
    Quite hard carrying if teh rest of your team gets stomped so hard I reckon.

If you enjoy spamming your preferred lane, and afterwards battling for it saying: "I SAID TOP FIRST SO I GO THERE", and then the other guy responds "OK 2 TOP LETS HAVE FUN". Yeah, Blind Pick is the fucking shit man.

Way to be condescending. While doing this, you fail to realize what 'carrying your team' means. It means that you're the one keeping the team from losing, or that you're pushing your team towards victory.

The guys was clearly keeping their team from losing consistently.

How can you make such an half assed comment about his farm? He has most cs of anyone in the match, while playing a losing match, kept it going till the 49 minute mark, and he had earned more gold than anyone else in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    If you enjoy spamming your preferred lane, and afterwards battling for it saying: "I SAID TOP FIRST SO I GO THERE", and then the other guy responds "OK 2 TOP LETS HAVE FUN". Yeah, Blind Pick is the fucking shit man.

Way to be condescending. While doing this, you fail to realize what 'carrying your team' means. It means that you're the one keeping the team from losing, or that you're pushing your team towards victory.

The guys was clearly keeping their team from losing consistently.

How can you make such an half assed comment about his farm? He has most cs of anyone in the match, while playing a losing match, kept it going till the 49 minute mark, and he had earned more gold than anyone else in the game.
    Yeah, imagine having "a lot" of deaths when your entire team gets stomped like hell. I bet it's logically impossible ..

Getting seriously, SERIOUSLY sick of this game at the moment. If my team isn't infested with trolls, it's infested with fucking tards.

At times League of Legends really is a positive argument for chemical castration.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Champion select: someone instalocks nidalee support.. I frowm as I usually support, but decide to give it a sec and see what other pick... anyway I get landed with AD carry, which I can play okish but not great by any means. I almost dodge.... then decide to play (worst decision of the day)

Nidalee starts off by getting in game and complaining they have a teemo support which is "OP" in her opinion... I facepalm but say nothing. She then spends the first 5 mins facechacking bushes (as she buys like 4 wards in a 40 min game) dicking about missing skillshots on her spear, then trys to run into them both face first and gets her ass handed to her, and only takes off about 20% of one of thems hp... at this point she starts throwing a tantrum and blaming me...

Then she comes back into lane, starts farming my creeps because apparently I don't deserve them, as she died stupidly 0.0 so when I ask her not to, she stomps off to top lane in a huff, and proceeds to take top lane farm and "support" her friend who she queued with top. So I now get pushed like hell, but do my best... all other lanes are getting pushed, by like 20 mins I have died three times, got very little support, and never see the jungler who is babysitting mid. Nid then starts yelling about me feeding - well 3 deaths isn't feed but whatever... and then spends rest of game building some wierd support ap build, and trying to killsteal. Yelling at everyone else for being terrible while providing no support.

Don't you just hate it when someone instalocks your best role, forcing you into a role you are not amazing at, then fails at your role, and blames you for their mistakes. I have never met anyone so ill-suited to support with that attitude xD Although some people seem to think support is building full ap / ad and tossing down a ward every 10 mins and trying to farm kills...

low elo all nub supports -.-
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2012-11-05 at 05:55 AM.

Will be missed ~