10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I want to reach through the internet and slap people who just dgaf about comps at all. If someone calls mid and picks Lux, why pick Diana and Ryze and Zyra and just lock in? No tank, no support (all had Ignite + Flash), no jungler, no AD at all...I'd rather wait on the timer than pick something and put up with it. The stupidly baffled me in seconds, so I don't expect them to play any better when the game loads.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf Olaf. K'thanxbai!

To everyone who plays Shaco:

Fuck you.

Cunts.

Deleted
    Fuck this. I'm having such a terrible, terrible streak lately... Out of last 15 games I won 2. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I should probably just quit for like a month or two at this point. Worst losing streak ever and it doesn't seem to matter which role I play, I cant win. Too many dumb people and too much imbalance. At least when I start again I will be the noob, so it's my fault we lose. Probably wont though because this is the game I currently have the most fun playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

Fuck you.

Cunts.
    I'm going to laugh hysterically at that... A bit like Shaco would.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm going to laugh hysterically at that... A bit like Shaco would.
    The worst thing is that I jungled as Udyr, fell into his trap on my way to red, survived, came back, found him, mauled his face, and when I was one hit from killing him, his Lux mid friend comes by and kills me and he escapes.

I don't know what I hate more, that his "tricks" does too much damage or that everyone who plays him has incredible luck. :X

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Fuck you.

Cunts.
    LOL a few days ago I played with a Shaco that straight dunked everyone. He inflicts all of the rage.

Today I got wrecked by an enemy team that made 16 Black cleavers. Yes you read that right, 16 black cleavers. 5 on pantheon mid, 5 on jarvan jungle, 5 on darius top, and 1 on graves adc. Fuck you riot, and your stupid season 3 changes.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Deleted
    sigh just sigh

Just finished a game as a lux support together with ez, yorick top, skarner jungle and our mid was... lulu!

everybody decided what role to play but lulu didn't say a word but had ahri picked and at the last moment changed to lulu. early game consisted of bickering between lulu and ez. mid game changed to ez calling me a noob and troll because lux isn't a support champ, after he died when skarner ganked their akali/graves and i couldn't save him when he blinked in (with 50hp)from nowhere to ks skarner.
    Lulu fed their brand 10times before coming down too and spam pinging me to go mid but by then it was too late their brand soloed everyone on our team 1v1.

In the end we surrendered... it was 5v4 btw :/ After game chat consisted of Lulu and Ez asking to report skarner and me because we are ****** ***** and fingnoobs.

i was 3/1/1 thanks to groupfights and LAZORBEAAAAM + got 3 honorable opponents votes^^
    Last edited by mmoc4e42e3846f; 2012-12-09 at 06:11 PM. Reason: aftergame

Just had a game where we had Brand vs. Swain mid. Their Swain didn't connect until like 3 minutes so Brand had a 2-level advantage until he decided to go derpmode and just plain feed Swain, allowing Swain to catch up and even overtake his advantage.

Also had a Teemo top who would eventually go "afk at 20" every time he died to Wukong, then spam /surrender every time he died after 20 minutes.

Also, meeting Amumus who just do psycho damage with only 20 AP, I'm sitting wondering why anyone would play Sejuani. No damage AND low survivability early on, she's like Amumu, just worse in every aspect. I know she's an end-game champion, but Jesus, she needs fixing.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-12-09 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    Play carry
    high mmr match
    have a support pantheon (checked him, over 1.8k elo in ranked)
    plays decently
    suddenly decides to kamikaze dive
    dies
    calls our jungler noob
    match keeps going
    team score 2-22
    5vs1-2 ganks on every single lane
    20m, surrender all day
    pantheon ends up with 0-9-1 (one from a kill I got on someone, I ended up with 2 kills,6 deaths, 1 assist)

the end.

Deleted
    Play against Darius top with Riven, stomp his lane, get 2 kills from mid+jungler early. After 20-ish minutes, I try to 1v1, he owns my face - HARD. Ok..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Play against Darius top with Riven, stomp his lane, get 2 kills from mid+jungler early. After 20-ish minutes, I try to 1v1, he owns my face - HARD. Ok..?
    That's Darius working as intended. He can go 0-5-0, but once he hits 6, he gets some SPACE JAMS on and gets fed.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-09 at 09:38 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing is that I jungled as Udyr, fell into his trap on my way to red, survived, came back, found him, mauled his face, and when I was one hit from killing him, his Lux mid friend comes by and kills me and he escapes.

I don't know what I hate more, that his "tricks" does too much damage or that everyone who plays him has incredible luck. :X
    It's because Shaco never really dies.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Too often I'm forced to dodge ranked cause people:
    - do not look chat and double pick (2 junglers, 2 ad, 3 top)
    - doesn't have champions or runes to play all roles
    - want to try something stupid
    - goes first pick mid and get hard countered

And so on....

U think maybe they will leave now....wait until last second...no...I have to quit, am I the only one who care about rank in ranked?

I could not be more fucking angry with this game at the moment in time. Not just the game, the fucking cunts that play it.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It's because Shaco never really dies.
    You sure showed me earlier!

Deleted
    Can you fucking idiots just stop choosing Teemo already? When are you going to fucking realize he's a trash champion made for normals games not meant to be won? Get it through your thick, ignorant, incompetent skulls already. Holy mother of god.

Third Teemo in a fucking row to lose me my ranked games. One guy. Lost EVERY GAME BECAUSE OF 1 GUY THINKING TEEMO IS WORTH ANYTHING.

STOP
    PICKING
    TEEMO
    YOU
    FUCKNUTS

Deleted
    Bout to drop below 1k elo...had 1140 just 2 days ago....trolls...afkers....total lack of focus....just can't fucking buy a win...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You sure showed me earlier!
    Shhh... that was a horrible game. I tend to do worse with others I know in some form.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Can you fucking idiots just stop choosing Teemo already? When are you going to fucking realize he's a trash champion made for normals games not meant to be won? Get it through your thick, ignorant, incompetent skulls already. Holy mother of god.

Third Teemo in a fucking row to lose me my ranked games. One guy. Lost EVERY GAME BECAUSE OF 1 GUY THINKING TEEMO IS WORTH ANYTHING.

STOP
    PICKING
    TEEMO
    YOU
    FUCKNUTS
    Been down that road today, we needed a tank and this guy auto locks Teemo not realizing anything, Karma says she will build tank but doesn't and leaves towards the end of the game...
    Hey everyone