Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got pretty mad last night. I'm only lvl13 so my experience with the game is rather limited, but anyways...

Went 3-0 against Akali during first 7 mins or so on my Ryze in mid-lane. Other lanes were failing pretty badly, though luckily they had not fed too much at that point... I thought that it was all good and that I could carry late-game as long as I got a few more kills...

Thats when the shit hit the fan. The Akali started ganking top and bot like it was nobodys business and was suddenly 10-3 with me still being only 4-1.... And after that she just started snowballing like mad. Our laners fed her like mad and even I got killed quite a few times whenever I tried to counter-gank as whenever she "got into trouble" she would just use her invisibility thing and run away or 2/3vs1 me with the other laners.

Luckily the game did not last long as she pretty mucb single-handedly obliterated our team after racking up like 30 kills or so

Heard later that I shoulda just gotten an oracles elixir as the first thing when I saw her getting the first few gank-kills to counter her stupid invisibility... The more you know :P It just seems to me that Akali is the ultimate noob-ganker. Cant get away from her and cant kill her before she has used her invis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I got pretty mad last night. I'm only lvl13 so my experience with the game is rather limited, but anyways...

Went 3-0 against Akali during first 7 mins or so on my Ryze in mid-lane. Other lanes were failing pretty badly, though luckily they had not fed too much at that point... I thought that it was all good and that I could carry late-game as long as I got a few more kills...

Thats when the shit hit the fan. The Akali started ganking top and bot like it was nobodys business and was suddenly 10-3 with me still being only 4-1.... And after that she just started snowballing like mad. Our laners fed her like mad and even I got killed quite a few times whenever I tried to counter-gank as whenever she "got into trouble" she would just use her invisibility thing and run away or 2/3vs1 me with the other laners.

Luckily the game did not last long as she pretty mucb single-handedly obliterated our team after racking up like 30 kills or so

Heard later that I shoulda just gotten an oracles elixir as the first thing when I saw her getting the first few gank-kills to counter her stupid invisibility... The more you know :P It just seems to me that Akali is the ultimate noob-ganker. Cant get away from her and cant kill her before she has used her invis.
    Pink wards do the trick as well, and is less of a loss compared to if you were to lose an Oracles.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is for venting about bad games, not arguing and insulting other people. Please drop the argument or infractions will be handed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    I'm arguing with you because you deny that there's things you could have done to help your team. This is not the case. I just lost a Talon mid game despite going 12/4/12. Doesn't mean I couldn't have stuck with Amumu on the dive and maybe saved him a death, or pushed mid inner turret instead of farming the huge wave bot. Yeah I couldn't stop top from feeding, but I still could have played better.

P.S: I can see for MILES from up here, it's awesome.
    Realistically. You are not using logic, I am not perfect nor is anyone here. There is only so much you can do or reasonably expected to do. As a Chef/Manager I understand this better than you do, presumably.

A Kitchen isn't so unlike any team of anything. It require coordination, teamwork(getting along), ability, and communication. You can still talk shit to your teammates and not get along, while still getting work done. If one person goes down in service, that person is responsible. I will deal with that while it's happening, because I can PSYCHICALLY carry them through service, by doing their job AND my job. I cannot do that in a video game, so it's even more your responsibility to do your job.

Ability isn't for everyone. People are at different skill levels, though, that is still YOUR fault, if your ability isn't where everyone else it is at, you lose your lane, feed, you have no one to blame but yourself. The problem is no one is taking responsibility for their actions, the blame is falsely put on someone else to make themselves feel better. That is the League community as a whole. There are even comics devoted to this problem.

It's a problem on all levels of the brackets. If I get outplayed, I tell the other players, fucking awesome, nice work. I place my blame realistically. I take my actions at face value. Though, yes, I am not perfect, if I was, then I wouldn't ever lose a game. That isn't reality. The reality is people troll, afk, unskilled, unwillingness to progress, and various other bullshit.

When 10 of my 25 losses are from AFK people, then something is wrong. Would have I won those games? I dunno, I will never get too. Does that mean I deserve to lose because someone AFKED? So what was I supposed to do then, bro? Get on a plane or whatever and play for them? The fact I have loses from AFKS, flies in the face of everything you are saying.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    This thread is for venting about bad games, not arguing and insulting other people. Please drop the argument or infractions will be handed out.
    I am venting about being banned from the game because of bad games? Someone is then telling me it's my fault in which case, they are correct, but cannot see that there is another side to the story. Unwilling to admit that sometimes you just have to vent, aka this thread.

So go ahead and ban me if you must, but I am venting about having bad games, then the results of such.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does one lose their lane as Lux to an Akali? Boggles the mind how absolutely fucking terrible some people are. The Lux was an insta-locker though, so I shouldn't have expected much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    How does one lose their lane as Lux to an Akali? Boggles the mind how absolutely fucking terrible some people are. The Lux was an insta-locker though, so I shouldn't have expected much.
    Wait, lose as Lux to an Akali? Easy, the same way anyone beats a Lux or any champion with skill-shot abilities. The Akali plays safe, hits 6, and shreds the Lux while avoiding Q/Laser with decent jukes/shroud. The matchup might be the Lux's to lose if she's a bit slow on her Q's when Akali R's, but it's by no means a guaranteed win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Wait, lose as Lux to an Akali? Easy, the same way anyone beats a Lux or any champion with skill-shot abilities. The Akali plays safe, hits 6, and shreds the Lux while avoiding Q/Laser with decent jukes/shroud. The matchup might be the Lux's to lose if she's a bit slow on her Q's when Akali R's, but it's by no means a guaranteed win.
    This was like a complete loss though, in CS as well as kills/assists/towers. Lux can zone and CS like a boss and was getting fed blue buff. No excuse for completely losing that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I am venting about being banned from the game because of bad games? Someone is then telling me it's my fault in which case, they are correct, but cannot see that there is another side to the story. Unwilling to admit that sometimes you just have to vent, aka this thread.

So go ahead and ban me if you must, but I am venting about having bad games, then the results of such.
    You didn't get banned for bad games. You get banned for raging. Which you have been doing here as well. I suggest you tone it down, or that Tribunal ban will be back by the time you get unbanned.

Not going to touch the rest of the stuff you said, but I figure you might actually want to keep playing this game if you care enough to vent in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You didn't get banned for bad games. You get banned for raging. Which you have been doing here as well. I suggest you tone it down, or that Tribunal ban will be back by the time you get unbanned.

Not going to touch the rest of the stuff you said, but I figure you might actually want to keep playing this game if you care enough to vent in this thread.
    I got banned for AFKERs mainly, such isn't a bad game? I'm boggled. I have 2 other accounts @ lvl 30. It doesn't matter if it get banned, it's the point of WHY it got banned.

I raged when people would AFK, which is bullshit. I don't report for nothing, but that changed since my Jungle account ban. I had not reported a single person once. Now I report for even one word out of line, one gripe out of context, AFKs, what I'd consider feeding, more than 3 deaths in 5 minutes, grief, if people continue on about shit. In all, I have reported someone EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Enjoy your monster, community, you created it.

The last report I got was for shit talking, correct, because I told Shaco to, "Bitch, get out of my jungle." After he called me a "cunt bag" for camping bottom and counter jungling.

Then I caught him AGAIN, in the jungle, he called me an ASSHOLE, and I said, SCIENCE BITCH!. That was it. That is what I got reported for and apparently the final straw.... the rest was raging from AFKERS. 3 other reports, with 1 report each, all from the enemy team, with no comments. Just a report.

So whatever. I lose ELO, down ratio, down on KDA, all because someone else decided the game wasn't important. Yeah, OK. Fair. So Riot going to renig the game and give it back to me if I report? Nope! So I get to have my ragefest and that should be a compromise, because I have legit complaint that, will not be solved and will not be compensated for my lost time, or my standing.

I've invested money into the game, a paying customer, that in all, is a mild tempered person with a legitimate issue, involving, HOW OTHER PEOPLE ruin my game experience. The company will not compensate me for my loss. So I cannot be legitimately upset? Please enlighten me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You read exactly like the sort of person that needs to take a break.

Mindful of the mod post above, I'll leave it at that and leave the thread for what it is. I wasn't kidding earlier though: you might wish to consider what you're doing if you don't want to lose the account you paid cash for.

This was like a complete loss though, in CS as well as kills/assists/towers. Lux can zone and CS like a boss and was getting fed blue buff. No excuse for completely losing that bad.
    Actually there is, as a Lux player, I can say that Akali is a monster to play against. It's basically playing against Diana with a cloak. Lux is super squishy, if the Akali get a couple of shots in without payback, forcing Lux to recall, if that happens more than once, game over for Lux. She is then behind on CS, more than likely out leveled, and then Akali and just zip in and wreck. Your jungler should honestly be camping middle if Lux is playing against Akali.

You can't really force an Akali to be zoned, especially after 6. All Akali has to do is camp her Caster minions, forcing you to push the lane. Otherwise she just hits you with ninja stars all day long. You waste mana, push the lane, never get an opportunity get cast Light Binding.

So Basically to counter her you have to exposing yourself to ganking possibilities, by moving into or near the brush on the sides. So that way you can get shots, you force Akali away from her Casters. If she wants to focus you. If she isn't, then you can CS. If she does, then you can get openings to actually kill her.

Grab some Magic resists and it helps. Though, if she wanders, and gets a couple of kills. Akali snowballs hard, Akali in my opinion is a soft counter to Lux.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 05:38 AM ----------

You read exactly like the sort of person that needs to take a break.

Mindful of the mod post above, I'll leave it at that and leave the thread for what it is. I wasn't kidding earlier though: you might wish to consider what you're doing if you don't want to lose the account you paid cash for.
    Yet, you have no counters to the problem. All you can say is I need to take a break, but the real answer is, what is Riot doing to compensate for issues like mine? Perhaps, I would feel more inclined to not rage when I would get my time reimbursed for AFKers. Any answers as to why this isn't the case?

Sorry, I'm venting about shitty games, the shitty attitude of community, and the shitty customer service. How is it out of line?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually there is, as a Lux player, I can say that Akali is a monster to play against. It's basically playing against Diana with a cloak. Lux is super squishy, if the Akali get a couple of shots in without payback, forcing Lux to recall, if that happens more than once, game over for Lux. She is then behind on CS, more than likely out leveled, and then Akali and just zip in and wreck. Your jungler should honestly be camping middle if Lux is playing against Akali.

You can't really force an Akali to be zoned, especially after 6. All Akali has to do is camp her Caster minions, forcing you to push the lane. Otherwise she just hits you with ninja stars all day long. You waste mana, push the lane, never get an opportunity get cast Light Binding.

So Basically to counter her you have to exposing yourself to ganking possibilities, by moving into or near the brush on the sides. So that way you can get shots, you force Akali away from her Casters. If she wants to focus you. If she isn't, then you can CS. If she does, then you can get openings to actually kill her.

Grab some Magic resists and it helps. Though, if she wanders, and gets a couple of kills. Akali snowballs hard, Akali in my opinion is a soft counter to Lux.
    Throw E into minions and back off, now Akali can only farm with Q or risk taking easy damage. Push her under her tower so she can't roam without losing it. Especially pre-level six where Akali can't even retaliate with her ult. I've played against enough Lux's and used her myself in mid lane, as well as playing against/with Akali. Lux should win that, especially is she is getting fed blue, which this Lux was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet, you have no counters to the problem. All you can say is I need to take a break, but the real answer is, what is Riot doing to compensate for issues like mine? Perhaps, I would feel more inclined to not rage when I would get my time reimbursed for AFKers. Any answers as to why this isn't the case?

Sorry, I'm venting about shitty games, the shitty attitude of community, and the shitty customer service. How is it out of line?
    In here? It isn't. It's great, that's what this thread is for. In game? It makes the game even more miserable for the people not afk. That's not okay.

What exactly would you propose Riot does about AFKers? How is it their fault that people AFK in the first place? However... that is probably well beyond the scope of this thread. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to make another thread and I'll join you there. Sidenote, Riot has commented on that situation several times. I'll update you in the new thread, should you make one.

Throw E into minions and back off, now Akali can only farm with Q or risk taking easy damage. Push her under her tower so she can't roam without losing it. Especially pre-level six where Akali can't even retaliate with her ult. I've played against enough Lux's and used her myself in mid lane, as well as playing against/with Akali. Lux should win that, especially is she is getting fed blue, which this Lux was.
    Lux E pushes the lane exposing her to ganks. So that also eliminates opportunities for your jungle as well. You aren't going to push an Akali pre 6 into a Tower loss. So pre 6 fight is an exchange of her energy and your mana. Akali always wins this fight.

She is a soft counter to Lux. Akali Q farming is legitimate strat. She doesn't have mana, can stay back and last hit, you waste mana pushing the lane with E, all Akali does is wait you out.

If Akali can keep from messing up, you are dead at lvl 6-8. If Lux messes up pre 6, you are dead. It's just that simple. If Akali even gets one kill on you, gets Spell Vamp Gun, into Will. You cannot out poke her. So then it comes down on mistakes. If she is the better player, then you lose and lose hard.

That is probably what happened in your game. Akali got a step up, all it takes is one over Lux, GG Lux.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 06:12 AM ----------

In here? It isn't. It's great, that's what this thread is for. In game? It makes the game even more miserable for the people not afk. That's not okay.

What exactly would you propose Riot does about AFKers? How is it their fault that people AFK in the first place? However... that is probably well beyond the scope of this thread. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to make another thread and I'll join you there. Sidenote, Riot has commented on that situation several times. I'll update you in the new thread, should you make one.
    You're right, I'm too arsed to make one. I'm done about my ban, thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Oh and on top of all this. I went from 1170 elo to 971.

I'd just like mankind to burn in hell today...just one day will do. Hopefully nothing returns.

Play on a weekday they said, it'll be fun they said...

If I didn't note this earlier, I had 2 leavers & 1 feeder. Every other game lanes just lost hard. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I don't know how many games u have cause I didn't check your profile but 2 days ago a bad player was in my game,
    I thought "he can't be much worse then me, we got the same elo...." then I thought again....and I asked him
    "Mate, how many games did you play in season 3?"
    and he answered
    "8, 3 won and 5 lost"
    At the moment that's the worst thing that can happen to me in a team composition, having someone who just started ranked,
    who has a ELO much higher then his actually skills and probably doesn't have a big champion pool nor runes to cover all roles.
    Sometimes they are friendly and write they can play every role, no problem, but actually they can't.

Another game,
    I wanted to trade a champion with a guy I picked support for him so he could counterpick for me,
    when he had to pick for me he didn't have any of the champions I needed...I asked him "How many champions u got?"
    he answered "23".
    16 is the minimum required by math, 5+5+6 banned.

I would really like to have some more info on the summoners before I start a game but I know this is not gonna happen and maybe is even bad like gearcheck addons on wow or so on...
    Last edited by mmocbdf271dc9e; 2012-12-12 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Probably the worst game ever played. Did 3v3 just for fun, one guy left near the start, and were punished quite heavily early on.
    Just build some cleavers and pressing spin randomly and still win. This is ridiculous, game should not be like this give it a fix goddamnit!

Deleted
    If you don't jungle you aren't supposed to control the game.
    Isn't that exactly his point?

You and/or the jungle should have ganked. LB is very easy to gank when her W is down. If she was killing you in team fights you're standing in the wrong place.
    Fucking hogwash. With LB using W you cannot positioning yourself so that she cant reach you without being completely out of the fight.

And no, you cannot gank a smart LB. She's only gonna use W to try and get a kill, in most cases, a succesfull kill.

The only way to counter LB is to get GA ASAP. Veil is too random to be reliable.

Deleted
    Made an account just to post in this thread.

Just played a game as Nocturne Jungling with Darius solo top, Zed bot with Nami Support (Friend of mine) and Ahri mid, game starts normally and Darius comments that he will need some ganks up top since he is against 2. I go "ok" and start jungling clearing the jungle once before Darius screams at me after dying that he hadn't had a gank yet (This was at 4 minutes and I had just recalled to heal and buy items) so naturally I go the lane and help him push back Ezreal and Nunu, no kills but no deaths either.

So I head back to the jungle to carry on farming, then Darius gets killed by Ezreal and starts flaming me for not ganking enough. I carry on jungling and gank mid and bot getting a kill or an assist each time, all while Darius is flaming me, swearing, insisting that he's a good player as he is feeding in top lane. This goes on for 20 minutes and Darius is 4/9 (After going mid and KSing from Ahri multiple times) at this point as well as Zed being 0/9 with Nami doing her best to support him. Ahri 2/2/4 and I'm 3/3/1, nothing special but not feeding exactly.

20 Minutes surrender and Darius goes "Nocturne 1v1 me". I swear Darius is the character that just attracts arrogant 12 year olds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobblar View Post
    Made an account just to post in this thread.

Just played a game as Nocturne Jungling with Darius solo top, Zed bot with Nami Support (Friend of mine) and Ahri mid, game starts normally and Darius comments that he will need some ganks up top since he is against 2. I go "ok" and start jungling clearing the jungle once before Darius screams at me after dying that he hadn't had a gank yet (This was at 4 minutes and I had just recalled to heal and buy items) so naturally I go the lane and help him push back Ezreal and Nunu, no kills but no deaths either.

So I head back to the jungle to carry on farming, then Darius gets killed by Ezreal and starts flaming me for not ganking enough. I carry on jungling and gank mid and bot getting a kill or an assist each time, all while Darius is flaming me, swearing, insisting that he's a good player as he is feeding in top lane. This goes on for 20 minutes and Darius is 4/9 (After going mid and KSing from Ahri multiple times) at this point as well as Zed being 0/9 with Nami doing her best to support him. Ahri 2/2/4 and I'm 3/3/1, nothing special but not feeding exactly.

20 Minutes surrender and Darius goes "Nocturne 1v1 me". I swear Darius is the character that just attracts arrogant 12 year olds.
    Mmmm ok but why exactly did u go back after 4 minutes, as far as I know you don't need to back before 7+ minutes neither I guess u have the money to buy boots and madreds after 4 minutes, not sure.

You could be under level 30 as there is no jungler in their team.

I had a ZED ADC once...and I don't want to remember that game.

Deleted
    I FUCKING HATE PREMADES WHEN I SOLO QUE!
    They are the most retarded people on the planet to play with.. they constantly say premade bot and won't change that for anything else so everyone else is locked to play the rest.. could be there was someone who is very good at support or adc..

And always when i get premades bot.. they feed.. and they feed and feed and then they rage and leave / afk or blames everyone else for playing bad!!

Plz riot.. do so i can't get with fucking duoes when i SOLO que..