Just outplayed the shit out of another Vi top. But our mid couldn't keep Kennen in lane, so there was no way I could hold the lane. Every three minutes there were three top trying to kill me. They almost timed it to when my ward went down, though there is no way they could have known when I warded, cause other Vi was usually getting zoned. Every time I went for the kill, Hecarim or Kennen would pop out of a bush and I'd have to run. I ended up 3/4/6. Our AD carry was like 16/9 when the game ended. Yi, our mid? 2/17. An AP Yi that never healed, and tried to stand and fight like an AD Yi. Why would you stand there getting beaten on when your melee attacks do nothing? Kite them around or something. Jeez.

That Kennen got feed to hell and back.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2012-12-30 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post

Blitzcrank on my team in an ARAM: "FOLLOW ME OR LOSE" *gets grabbed by enemy Blitz* . . . 'An ally has been slain'
    What? Thats not possible, you can't have the same champion twice in aram....

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What? Thats not possible, you can't have the same champion twice in aram....
    Maybe he meant ABAM and typed ARAM instead out of habit?
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

is it blind pick aram I guess? every team will pick blitz, nid, ez all those op champ for that mode.

edit:

sigh bad game those days...kept getting trolled.

*played cait and carried a no smite jungle lee sin(forgot to pick smite in final seconds)... support keep calling me bad while im carrying... (so 10/2/5 cait with 200+ cs in 25 min is bad right?)
    *got a maokai support... literally does nothing, enemy graves/soraka keep farming can't do anything.
    *then again... my team picked karma support(not sure if srs)... facing against a diamond twitch and plat sona feels i just want to leave the game asap, yeah in the end twitch was 17/2.
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2013-01-01 at 12:48 AM.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    I effing loathe how this idiotic system works.

You get a few good games.

And then you get paired with the world's biggest f-bomb'ings known to man. Fucking pathetic.

"Sightstone is overrated" - My last support. NEED I SAY F-BOMB MORE????????????
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-01 at 10:20 PM.

i seriously hate garen, especially those who think they are so pro when they play him

10+ Year Old Account
    Mod Update

This thread has been rather vulgar from the start, and continues to be very vulgar. Such loose usage of language is not acceptable on the rest of the site, and will no longer be acceptable here. So, try to be more polite with your posts. It's one thing to say that you had a bad game, and you feel that your support was really bad, but another entirely to stream out obscenities declaring that you had the worst support that has ever graces your lane. While the vulgarity it the main reason, there are others too. Naming and Shaming is not allowed as the OP says, and other forms of demeaning whatever caused your horrible game will not be allowed anymore.

So, we will start infracting for posts that are way out of the line in order to make this thread adhere to forum rules better. If the post is borderline we will edit it, and leave a little message saying why. Our goal is not to infract everyone that posts here, but to clean the thread up.

Happy New Years, and may your games be less rage inducing this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little more clarification for Isro's post, this is the only thread of it's kind allowed on MMO-C. The next closest is the bad pug thread in the Raid and Dungeon Forum (which I cannot find right now). It recently came to our attention that stuff was getting a little out of hand. My first step was regulating the pictures (Black out the names, that sort of thing). However, the language is still really bad so we are just asking you guys to tone it down. If stuff is out of line, as long as it's borderline, our first step will be to edit it out (I mean, it is a rage thread. It's understandable). If your too far over the line we will infract though.

Venting and ranting is understandable and I have used this thread PLENTY of times myself. We are just trying to make it cleaner and more in line with how the rest of the forum is run. If you guys have any questions feel free to PM any of us mods about it and we will be happy to answer them.

them lol moderator and their usage of green text is outrageous XD

man i hate having scumbag support who steals your cs >_>

@axethor when did you get a DARIUS sig :C /runt
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have put it in bold too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    man i hate having scumbag support who steals your cs >_>
    Those supports that only use their aoe damage spells when they know they can lasthit a minion that you yourself are about to lasthit?
    Its like there arent any other supports left sadly. ._.

Earlier I had a support Lulu when I was playing Vayne. Okay cool, no problem. She then begins to build Runaan's as her first item, won't buy wards, won't buy gp5s. She then continually pushed my lane making it incredibly difficult to CS. I ask her to stop pushing the minions, and she didn't even respond. Late game, she stole buffs from everyone. Took red from me, the 6 item + pot Vayne, took blue from our Anivia. I just don't understand why if she wanted to try something that needs a lot of farm and buffs why not pick a lane instead of calling support and hurting your AD carry in the long run.

Getting really sick of people insta locking in bad champions and not even saying where they want to play. Amumu and Mundo... really? Mumu did not have smite either, and Mundo had no synergy with what we were picking.

Game before that someone wanted to Nidalee mid and Garen top. I know they work, but only in the hands of someone good. And the average LoL player is not good.
    RETH

Deleted
    We should start using a more colourfull vocabulary!

Last game man, I was Riven and I got destroyed by a Zed top once he gained lane advantage (we went and killed eachother first) after a gank. Even in trades he's so mobile he could come out as the winner. And if I wanted to go in for a kill, he could just get away easily. So far for Riven being the more mobile one.

The jungler was a wonky tonky, disfunctional pick-up truck driver without teeth. A Lee missing his Q on static minions, you know the deal. Kicking a full HP Zed to our AD carry, causing words to enter the chat that should not have seen the daylight. Team chat went rotten, mostly between our mid and support, throwing profanities around.
    Such disappointing youngsters, certainly not fit to be gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    We should start using a more colourfull vocabulary!

The jungler was a wonky tonky, disfunctional pick-up truck driver without teeth.
    Oh God, my sides have entered orbit. I have nothing on-topic to add...yet.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    for once i get a good team in solo que and alistar decides to rage before the game even start. we 4v5 our way to min 40 and only 2 enemy turrets left. the kills are in our favor. somehow after 2 aces we all die. it only takes 50 seconds for them to destroy 3 turrets and 1 inhibitor to win. i usually don't get angry over games but man, i never knew i can hate someone so fucking much before and literally feel like senselessly beat his useless life out of him and then laugh as i eat his babies over his broken body.

i bet i will be infracted but i tried to put it as nicely as i could atm.

Infracted. This is overkill even before our warning. -Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-01-02 at 03:22 PM.

Just had 4 games in a row, with one guys afk, and one feeder top that goes 0/10 in less then 15 mins, guy comes back lvl 1 when everyone is around lvl 9 and just towerdive the hell out of everything, ending nicely at lvl 4 with 1/7.

4 games in a row...

Riot really gotta do something about those people, just insta IP ban them or something, I can never get a decent game when I play due to idiots feeding not wanting to reports misses, not wanting to ward or just wanting to troll games.

Riot can easily watch replay's, just look at them, guys seems like feeding on purpose, insta IP ban and let's not talk about it anymore.

This is getting completely retarded and sucking all the fun out of this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    Riot can easily watch replay's, just look at them, guys seems like feeding on purpose, insta IP ban and let's not talk about it anymore.
    Hahah, I always get a good giggle when I hear this.

Let's go with data from http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/gl...117/117205.png
    With 1 000 000 000 hours played per month it comes out to around 1 700 000 000 games per month if the average game lasts 35 minutes. That's about 55 mln games per day. Let's assume 0.1% of these contain a troll and somehow riot employees mystically know which ones are those, that leads to 5500 games per day to study. At the average 35min used earlier that's 3200 hours of games to watch per day. That sounds reasonable, eh? I mean, only a bit over 400 employees dedicated to watching those games throughout entire 8-hour shift would be enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hahah, I always get a good giggle when I hear this.

Let's go with data from http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/gl...117/117205.png
    With 1 000 000 000 hours played per month it comes out to around 1 700 000 000 games per month if the average game lasts 35 minutes. That's about 55 mln games per day. Let's assume 0.1% of these contain a troll and somehow riot employees mystically know which ones are those, that leads to 5500 games per day to study. At the average 35min used earlier that's 3200 hours of games to watch per day. That sounds reasonable, eh? I mean, only a bit over 400 employees dedicated to watching those games throughout entire 8-hour shift would be enough!
    they could just watch replay of games with 4 feeding on purpose reports, i am sure that's not that much.

Hey ladies and gents. Just a reminder, the forum rules still apply here. That means that while you can vent a bit, excessive swearing, threats (direct or indirect) to others, and general nonsense isn't going to fly here. So vent away, but do so without breaking rules : ) Breaking them will end with this thread closed down and no place to vent your frustrations on these forums.