10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Hey ladies and gents. Just a reminder, the forum rules still apply here. That means that while you can vent a bit, excessive swearing, threats (direct or indirect) to others, and general nonsense isn't going to fly here. So vent away, but do so without breaking rules : ) Breaking them will end with this thread closed down and no place to vent your frustrations on these forums.
    Off-Topic: Well this was unexpected Sooyoung.

On-Topic: I haven't been able to play for a week or two now. Rawr.

Deleted
    Not as much rage as just plain disappointment in peoples attitude.

My second diamond border player in a normal draft. He was bored, didn't play seriously (no boots after 8 deaths to mid camping jungler) and say, literally, that "diamond doesn't care about normal". Selfishness makes my blood boil.

Deleted
    > J4 jungle starts counterjungling
    > Riven top goes in to help
    > I follow
    > Riven gets double kill
    > J4 never goes anywhere near top and wonder's why I'm getting dived by the most snowballiest champion in the entire game

GG.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-01-04 at 05:07 AM.

game 1: Jungle and mid lane feed all game. we lose.

game 2: tristana gives 6 kills to ez, jungler dies to mid several times. we lose

game 3: entire team keeps inittiating un even. we lose.

Back under 800 elo. I quit.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I hate supports because they're always such a hit or miss thing. Either you get a good support, or a feeder/overly passive support. Had one that would just spend the whole time insulting me when he was the one constantly getting caught and killed because of his horrible positioning. Then he used his abilities to hit all the melee creeps when they were under tower. I tell him to not touch the melee creeps because that will get them killed by the turret instead of the 2 turret attacks 1 auto attack method of farming. He responds by trying to take all the CS he can.

Such a horrible support that doesn't understand anything about supporting and only serves to make sure you lose your lane.
    As a frequent Support-player posts like this make me cringe. The support is there to make sure the ADC never dies and to assist with harras/setting up kills. And obviously for dat sustain and wards. You exist only for that purpose. Or late game for the same purpose but for the most fed person in your team. I have no idea why most people have such a hard time understanding this

Then again its quite often the other way around as well.

A few days back I was playing Alistair with a random Vayne and I saw the perfect chance to "combo" on an over-extended Ashe. I proceed to ping on the Ashe followed by Flash -> Knockup -> Knockback her onto my Vayne thinking its a sure-kill.
    Apparently this scared our full-hp Vayne so much that she decides to flash away to "escape" the free-kill Ashe. Seeing this both Ashe and her support Nami begin nuking me and I have to burn both Ult and Flash to get away :-/

VAYNE WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME?
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-01-04 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Not as much rage as just plain disappointment in peoples attitude.

My second diamond border player in a normal draft. He was bored, didn't play seriously (no boots after 8 deaths to mid camping jungler) and say, literally, that "diamond doesn't care about normal". Selfishness makes my blood boil.
    I'll be honest, I don't even care about normal. I just pick someone like Tryndamere and have a fun time and if I'm taking normal seriously it's only because I'm practicing a new champion or brushing up on a few things. Otherwise normals are just for fun and I can't take seriously at all.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Duronos there's a difference between playing for fun and trolling in normals.
    But I literally don't care if I lose in normals is also what I'm trying to say.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Please don't play normals with that attitude. Do you have any idea how god damn annoying it is to have a 1/10 Tryndabad top who when asked to stop being a retard replies with "lol it's just normal, why care you nolife?"? It might be funny for you but it sure is not for everyone else. -.-

Deleted
    If you pick someone that you know you're going to lose with, I'd say that's trolling in a game, and that's not really fun, Mr. Duronos.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    You don't care if you lose but you are still trying to win right? You aren't purposefully picking/playing much worse than normal because you don't care, right? I think that's what most people would be upset about.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    You don't care if you lose but you are still trying to win right? You aren't purposefully picking/playing much worse than normal because you don't care, right? I think that's what most people would be upset about.
    Yes. OF course you will play to practice in normal games as well, but you should TRY to win, not just play around and try to 1v3 just because you can. There are a great many people, myself included, that play Normals seriously and don't want to play ranked. So the effect of having a troll is the same as to you, except for the fact that my ELO loss isn't visible. And when it's a Diamond player, meaning that as far as I'm concerned you should be somewhat of a "role model", it makes it all the worse. Stereotypical "look at me, I am good and don't give a shit about anyone else" attitude is enraging.

Picking a champion to have fun is one thing. Picking one just to try to bring the team down on purpose is another.
    I think what Duronos meant he does is the former. If someone is experienced enough, they'll win with a lot of less "viable" champions.

Usually, I try to pick champions the team needs in blind pick matches, but sometimes you just want to have fun, you know?
    And sometimes your friend goes "support" Kayle with full-on retard AP/Attack speed builds, and we win, and that's pretty fun, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Picking a champion to have fun is one thing. Picking one just to try to bring the team down on purpose is another.
    I think what Duronos meant he does is the former. If someone is experienced enough, they'll win with a lot of less "viable" champions.

Usually, I try to pick champions the team needs in blind pick matches, but sometimes you just want to have fun, you know?
    And sometimes your friend goes "support" Kayle with full-on retard AP/Attack speed builds, and we win, and that's pretty fun, imo.
    On top of that, most of the champions are somewhat viable now, unlike back when Evelynn and Twitch were purposely nerfed because Riot had deemed permanent stealth to be unfun for the game.

The worst of that is when someone tells you to pick someone else because the other pick is supposedly more OP because pros use him, thereby making him strictly better. You have a support Janna, the enemy has Soraka and Vayne, and you wanna pick MF to counter Soraka's sustain and synergize with Janna's CC? Nope, unacceptable because Ezreal, Corki, and Graves are strictly better than her.

Although now, that makes Tryndamere one of the weakest picks because all the nerfs he received really added up, and his kit is very outdated compared to the new releases, so it is not surprising that people would get on you for picking him, other than in low ELO (negative W/L totals) games.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-04 at 06:55 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mean I troll or bad mouth my own team. XD

Meant that I don't care if I win or lose and I rarely type anything in during normals.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account

Meant that I don't care if I win or lose and I rarely type anything in during normals.
    Still, people do get on others just for a champion pick, even if the raging is warranted (i.e. picking nerfed Evelynn pre-rework).
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

And sometimes your friend goes "support" Kayle with full-on SUPER GENIUS AP/Attack speed builds, and we win, and that's pretty fun, imo.
    As a Kayle "support" player, I fixed that for you. Why do I do that on Kayle? Because I always get stuck supporting bad ADCs that don't know how to farm and would end up costing us the game if I didn't carry.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    As a Kayle "support" player, I fixed that for you. Why do I do that on Kayle? Because I always get stuck supporting bad ADCs that don't know how to farm and would end up costing us the game if I didn't carry.
    How on earth can you carry anything as AP/AS Kayle?

plat s2, meanwhile s3, 0-5 in placement

/fml and next week school starts this isn't fun...

Will be missed ~

Deleted

Heh, I guess I'm overly sensitive to those things. Whenever I play a normal and someone blatantly sucks or trolls the #1 excuse is "lol, this is just a normal, I don't care.". >....>

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    How on earth can you carry anything as AP/AS Kayle?
    Q and crazy flailing with sword actually does a ton of damage. Add that to high heals and ulti, you'll live forever.