The point is I see far more silvers in dominion than anywhere else.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 04:44 AM ----------

driving me crazy!

Deleted
    Just because you see silvers doesn't mean you're going to lose.

Most people that are in your team probably never even played ranked, that doesn't mean their shit.

I've seen silver players that did fairly better than plat/diamond. It just depends on the person and having X Elo shouldn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, I CAN see how it might be surprisingly disrupting to lose 1 small lizard as it delays lvl 4 by an entire camp (iirc). Still, no excuse to ruin the game because of that.
    If a small creep at one of the buffs gets taken I don't think it sets you back a level. I would be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it doesn't. If both do, then ya you are kinda screwed, but I don't one does it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The point is I see far more silvers in dominion than anywhere else.
    That might be because your "dominion ELO" is substantially higher(or lower if you get gold and plat in SR and that's what you meant) than "normal ELO"? I don't even know if there's a distinction between the two but it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    If a small creep at one of the buffs gets taken I don't think it sets you back a level. I would be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it doesn't. If both do, then ya you are kinda screwed, but I don't one does it.
    I'm not exactly sure on that as I rarely jungle and have little personal experience, I won't be surprised if I am wrong. I just recalled a short video guide to Maokai jungle where the author's assistant took one little creep by accident which resulted in him being one creep short of lvl 4 when he had expected to already have earned it.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-07 at 03:59 AM.

I once had a Rammus top (yes) take the big wolf, one small one, and both the small lizards at blue buff. Yeah, he took 4 out of my 6 first creeps.

Still, I didn't get angry at all, and we won that game anyway. People overreacting are just idiots.

Deleted
    So everything is perfect 8 games 7 wins, 1 lose perfect, perfect my ello is going up, then the game of game, 3 polish people in my team, a premade down and a jungler, min 5 the score is 5-0 for the enemy team, ok no problem things happen bad luck right? So i keep my mouth shut and don't say a thing, 10 min later the score is 14-0 , bot die 8 times, mid and the jungler had the rest, then i ask them 'Why do u play ranks if u are so bad at this game?" and "Polish people really have a problem when it come to LoL', 10 sec later report synners for flame and racism wtf is going on with people nowadays u can't say a thing without them take it as flame, insults or racism, i really think that people lost the meaning of the word racism long time ago because they use that crap for everything, atleast they accept to surrender 5 min laster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    So everything is perfect 8 games 7 wins, 1 lose perfect, perfect my ello is going up, then the game of game, 3 polish people in my team, a premade down and a jungler, min 5 the score is 5-0 for the enemy team, ok no problem things happen bad luck right? So i keep my mouth shut and don't say a thing, 10 min later the score is 14-0 , bot die 8 times, mid and the jungler had the rest, then i ask them 'Why do u play ranks if u are so bad at this game?" and "Polish people really have a problem when it come to LoL', 10 sec later report synners for flame and racism wtf is going on with people nowadays u can't say a thing without them take it as flame, insults or racism, i really think that people lost the meaning of the word racism long time ago because they use that crap for everything, atleast they accept to surrender 5 min laster
    I'm not sure about others but the bolded part is racism whether you think they are overreacting or not. I agree that you probably shouldn't be reported for something minor like that but you can't deny that saying "all people of nationality x have a problem with y" is racist.

Champion select. Ranked.

3rd pick says not to ban malphite, he wants it, I point out you will need 1st pick to lock it fast for that to happen, 1st pick says nothing, locks a random jungler, the other team grabs malph. GG

Our 4th pick starts insulting everyone and bitching like a boss at this point because he wanted jungle sion, he finally shuts up and takes sion for top...

Get in game: 2 mins in sion feeds early first blood and becomes one of "those guys" who constantly writes OMG LAAAGG LAGGGGG LAAAAGGGGGGG (you know the type) almost as spam for the next 30 mins. Ok, we get it, you suck or your internet sucks, in either case GTFO ranked.

Sion blames his feed / poor play on not getting jungle - because obviously his internet works better around trees?

I am in bot with a decent Cait, we stomp our lane, but our jungle is to busy trying to babysit a mid who countered himself, and a top who has "lag", so bottom lane becomes camped by their jungler after a while.

The game pans out with us losing to nobody willing to initiate a fight when we are all together, but happily running 1 by 1 into 3 or 4 of their team and getting stomped. It ws by far the crappiest display of map awareness and skill i have seen in a little while.

Deleted
    3 ranked games in a row, 3 afkers. I hate this rotten community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
    3 ranked games in a row, 3 afkers. I hate this rotten community.
    Just bad luck.

Don't play if you're angry btw, it never helps you nor your teammates, go blow off steam on Dominion or ARAM, it usually does the trick or just go do other stuff.

Also, there's nothing it can be done about afks, sadly...

Deleted
    2 Games in a row. First game. Aniv. Who refused to call SS and Flamed people for not having the correct items. Who let the morganna facing him Gank everyone else as much as she pleased without telling us. Joy. (yeah yeah.. boo hoo map awareness im lvl 10 trying to get the basics. if i can call ss and so can bot he sure as fuck can)
    Second game Just didnt play as well as i could have The other team went 2 mid. People didn't adapt. we ended up sucking and failing. Varus raging at us all.. (which Ofc Helped immeasurably) Then the varus procded to leave for 10 mins. Then come back just as we were about to lose with a "Sry lagged"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Shield spears, force fights with cripple. He has no innate sustain while you do, at the worst you can force it to a farm lane where you can't lose. A good Lee can beat pretty much every top, his kit is designed for 1v1's and superior mobility.
    If I wanted somebody to state the obvious things which DON'T work then I would have posted this in the general LoL thread and not here where I still get people going: No you can beat him, you really can!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercaiphus View Post
    (yeah yeah.. boo hoo map awareness im lvl 10 trying to get the basics. if i can call ss and so can bot he sure as fuck can)
    Map awareness IS one of most important basics. Don't get the order wrong. ;)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Map awareness IS one of most important basics. Don't get the order wrong.
    Yes its a basic to my teammates who didn't call SS to.

Deleted
    idc what anyone says

mordekaiser is fucking overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercaiphus View Post
    Yes its a basic to my teammates who didn't call SS to.
    Although I know it's annoying when people don't help their team by calling SS, if you get owned once because a lane isn't doing it, just keep an eye on their lane and be aware when their opponant isn't visable, rather than yelling at them to call SS and keep falling for the same traps. Also wards, ward your lane, ward the path their mid is taking and shut them down through map control.

It's not like people always call SS at level 30 either, so you may as well get used to watching other peoples lanes and not expecting them to call SS or ward :< Basically expect the worst and hope for the best xD

Quite frankly, those people who get ganked and blame not calling ss, who have no map awareness, tend to not notice you calling ss anyway.
    The number of times I've seen people die even with wards up is too damn high.

Deleted
    Yep, saying that you died because no one said SS is the most stupid thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yep, saying that you died because no one said SS is the most stupid thing ever.
    In all truth it gets broadcast when an enemy dies. People should be aware that when an enemy is dead, he is also SS.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    In all truth it gets broadcast when an enemy dies. People should be aware that when an enemy is dead, he is also SS.
    Agreed but that doesn't always happen, sadly, it happens to me too, especially when I'm too focused lol.

But I play Dominion, so I don't have those problems but even so, I'm more used to that now, more map awareness and all that jazz.