10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobblar View Post
    Played a normal game, got a teemo who fed to hell (0/15) and built AP. Are there actually any good Teemo's out there?
    Needles and haystack.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Played a normal game, got a teemo who fed to hell (0/15) and built AP. Are there actually any good Teemo's out there?
    It takes a real genius to be good with champion as shit as Teemo. Can't help that majority of them are bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. The Teemos on the enemy team. Whenever they're on your team they feed and do stupid stuff, but whenever they're on the enemy team they're the most cautious and skilled players out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Needles and haystack.

If you dare question their choice in ranked in champion select they will counter with "I R PRO STFU" and "you obviously never played with a good teemo". Then they are basically a 3 shrooms all game free kill that loses you a match.

2 ranked games lost partly due to those nabs who are last pick refusing to say ANYTHING about the lanes they prefer or roles they can't play - and then getting into agme and failing hard, then going "first time jungle" or "2nd time adc SOZ".

Speak the hell up in champion select you fools, don't just sit there in silence, get left with something you cannot play, and then fail and feed all game. seriously...

Deleted
    I have no words to describe the last game. It was horrible, both mid and bot were like a gourmet meal. The Olaf who was jungling couldn't gank for love nor money, Ezreal and Malphite bottom fed Vayne about 10 kill pre-20, I was top as Fiora vs Gangplank and I was 2/0/0 (Not great but ok) and Mid we had Ryze versus Leblanc who died everytime she came in lane. Great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    If you dare question their choice in ranked in champion select they will counter with "I R PRO STFU" and "you obviously never played with a good teemo". Then they are basically a 3 shrooms all game free kill that loses you a match.

2 ranked games lost partly due to those nabs who are last pick refusing to say ANYTHING about the lanes they prefer or roles they can't play - and then getting into agme and failing hard, then going "first time jungle" or "2nd time adc SOZ".
    There's not much you can do about that, if the chat goes as follows:
    A: Bot
    B: Mid
    C: Top
    D: Jungle
    E joins the chat.
    E: Well, Support, never played support before.
    A: OMG someone dodge
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Just had a J4 who was so bad and kept feeding the whole game unintentionally, but due to his lack of skill.

Turns out after the match, he only had 11 wins on a lvl 30 account. Seriously, people who plays AI all the way should just stay there and not ruin others game.
    Get over it ya cry baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    There's not much you can do about that, if the chat goes as follows:
    And this is why it's far better to call your best two roles. Makes it far easier to construct a good team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And this is why it's far better to call your best two roles. Makes it far easier to construct a good team.
    Just had it now:
    A: mid
    B: premade top
    C: bot
    D: SUPPORT
    Me: I can Jungle, then *picks Warwick*
    A: OMG u suck, pick a better champ

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:40 PM ----------

And it was bound to happen.

Draft Normals (I'm not 30 yet), everything goes smoothly, I pick Warwick jungle and I set off for my blue, offer it to anyone else, they decline, so I wait for minions to spawn...

...when their entire team comes and ganks me. 0-1 by 45s. It's a premade against PuG.

I go counterjungle their blue, and get killed on the return journey through mid. 0-2 by 3m.

I run to our red, and get some jungling going, counterjungling quickly whenever my jungle is clear and returning, only to be focussed whenever I get anywhere near blue. Standing on turrets didn't help as I would be level 9 and they would be 13 or 14. End up 0-7 by 18m, with the overall score 2-23, and they're in our base.

They overextend and I score myself two kills and send the other three on the run. Run back to buy items and continue jungling, when my team decide to surrender. I hit no, everyone else hits yes, GG.

I'm so demoralised, I just went and played Dominion vs Easy bots to just check that I'm not losing it, and go 3-4 as Renekton.

Brb QQ.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    I think i have your solution guys check -snip- It is a free to use website that makes communication with your team mates easier and faster and you can also check summoner LoLKings fast and easily!

Infracted. No advertising - Axethor

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I've lost like 5 or 6 games in row, all ranked of course.. Shit happens, I'll keep going though.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Think I've lost like 5 or 6 games in row, all ranked of course.. Shit happens, I'll keep going though.
    WTB your attitude, I get so depressed after losing a few games in a row

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    WTB your attitude, I get so depressed after losing a few games in a row
    I honestly just have the mentality that the more I play the more natural things come to me therefore I can carry better if I need too. I haven't played much recently so I'm just playing game after game after game. Just won my first in a while funnily enough, Nunu support and the Lee Sin I was playing with was smart. What he was doing was pinging so that he could counter jungle set people up etc.

Of course I was the only one who understood what he was trying to do considering I play jungle a lot ask for certain things when countering and therefore we received an early kill off of Cho'Gath. He built full tank and I built one gp5 item because honestly that's all I needed once I had a sightstone... Then I just played my typical ownage Nunu game, he always seems to be such a great champion for me when I want to win a game but that was usually jungle last season.

Anyways, it was a good game but I expect to lose more in the future due to my inability to carry a full team just because I can't roflstomp mid or top yet. Honestly you just have to go in with the mindset of practice practice, play play, more more, learn learn, lose sometimes lose sometimes, win sometimes win sometimes. Yeah you just have to accept that you can't win them all.

EDIT: Something I was noticing... Tank jungle meta is coming back it seems. Lee Sin bought a sightstone and that was it, our map was warded forever, that vision is just amazing.

So I recommend if you are ever going to duo with someone, try the supp + jungle combo.

p.s. I rarely duo
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-01-14 at 03:00 AM.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Had a really good Zyra "support" game. I took most of the kills (rather than them running off), so I was 3/0/1 halfway through laning. She is amazing, long range, low mana poke and once a target is rooted you can dish some serious damage with your AD. I actually carried that game, not necessarily by doing most damage, but by catching the right players (with root) and AoE'ing the entire team.
    Built for support first and got a Ruby sightstone (god that item is awesome!) and then the slow Aura thing with AP and a Deathcap. I ended with more money than most on our team, most on their team and had third highest damage done to champions. Nice.

Then I lost 3-4 games due to team mates mostly.
    I did blind pick, didn't want to wait 10 minutes. Mistake #1.
    Support Evelynn with flash exhaust. Not dodging, mistake #2.
    Support Evelynn actually built support (why not pure ap?) while roaming all game, completely ignoring botlane (me, Caitlyn, alone, versus a Vayne Blitz lane). Ev did no damage either, so she was basically useless.
    Ahri built warmogs sunfire cape etc. No damage.
    Darius built full-on tank and lost hard against Garen (can anyone win against him? BS champ tbh). No damage.
    Jungle Lee, full-on tank. Guess what? No damage.

They had full build Vayne. They ignored her.

So yeah, I had my full build, shred everything to pieces, but I was the only one squishy (4 warmogs, ok) and my team barely had any CC so I couldn't kite them long enough. Eventually we lose. Sigh.

I agree that Garen is bullshit. Everyone's like "he's so simple lol". No, he runs up to you at lightning speed, silences you and spins your face off. He's not "simple" at all unless you outrange him by far.

Also Warmogs, Warmogs everywhere.

But on the other hand, he runs a lot faster than anyone does early with his Q up, so if he just stands in front of minions, the opponent has to risk getting close either to fend him off or to CS, and then he'll just run up to you and smack you.

Not to mention that no one starts with boots up unless they want to be heavily out-sustained in lane.

There are a lot of dumb Garen players. Then there's the ones who knows how to abuse his dumb damage.

EDIT: There are some champions who counter him due to having movement speed themselves, like Teemo, Jayce, Yorick etc.
    But it just sucks for people who don't have that, because he's stupid tanky early while his E does crazy damage.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-14 at 09:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    EDIT: Something I was noticing... Tank jungle meta is coming back it seems. Lee Sin bought a sightstone and that was it, our map was warded forever, that vision is just amazing.

So I recommend if you are ever going to duo with someone, try the supp + jungle combo.

p.s. I rarely duo
    That's usually how I play with my duo partner, he goes support and I jungle. I try to snowball top and mid, counter gank where possible, counter-jungle when possible, double-gank if possible, and he tries to keep the ADC nice and fed or at least not feeding. Sometimes it works and we win. Sometimes we just don't manage to snowball them hard enough, sometimes we're just outplayed. I too am not good enough to carry a whole team either

So, tank junglers... I generally play more assassiny or high-cc junglers, with the idea that I can maybe snowball myself and just close the game by overpowering them. Obviously, doesn't always work But a tanky jungler with a sightstone.... maybe I should try that. I generally just buy a few wards if I'm doing well.

Deleted
    having a ezreal who can't understand the point of team fights and wanders off so we're 4vs5 and himself ending up feeding thier yi even more... also it seems like only me (kata), voli and a soraka actually try'd to win it... but appeared like it was abit of waste due to thier fed yi

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Teemo is just an asshole if you're anyone on the other team
    Fixed that for you.

But I agree with your whole post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    That's usually how I play with my duo partner, he goes support and I jungle. I try to snowball top and mid, counter gank where possible, counter-jungle when possible, double-gank if possible, and he tries to keep the ADC nice and fed or at least not feeding. Sometimes it works and we win. Sometimes we just don't manage to snowball them hard enough, sometimes we're just outplayed. I too am not good enough to carry a whole team either

So, tank junglers... I generally play more assassiny or high-cc junglers, with the idea that I can maybe snowball myself and just close the game by overpowering them. Obviously, doesn't always work But a tanky jungler with a sightstone.... maybe I should try that. I generally just buy a few wards if I'm doing well.
    Yeah, it was quite effective actually. It's worth the gold to get one and it makes for a much easier mid game too since oracle's was nerfed.
    Hey everyone