Deleted
    Riven's logic for not buying boots and wards (even when ganked three times): "I need to buy de damagez otherwise i cant beat Darius"

Kayle's logic for overextending in mid 26minutes into the game without wards when they've killed all of our inner turrets: "You take all my farm you force me to overextend"

Yeah. One of those games. Whatever man.

Also. Zero respect for anyone playing Darius. Get some self-respect.

Deleted
    So what is wrong with Twitch ADC? I am being threated by my supports as a troll... What gives?

I picked op Twitch with IP recently and wanted to practise in normals (after i played a little against bots) First game i went 7/0/x Went fine, stomped bot lane with Tresh support. Suddenly tresh engages while I'm standing way to far away to do any dmg. When I get there he already is at 40% health. I focus Ezreal get him almost down. Then Taric stuns me and they kill Tresh, they run off, could't get close enough for anything not even for Expunge (poison stacks where off) This somehow gets Tresh very very pissed and calls me useless. At this point he starts roaming and giving kills to top/mid lane. And still berates me about me being useless. Come mid game the first TF starts I get a triple kill and I get blamed for kill stealing. This all while kiting Olaf and Vi. We still win the game but still. The fuck...

Second game as Twitch i get a BC support. Everything went fine, again stomped bot lane but without kills this time. Now the enemy Ryze has teleport. Apperently he went back to base and teleported to a bush in bot lane. Needless to say blitz and me died. And all of a sudden I'm a troll and blitz also starts to roam. Doing a better job then the previous Tresh i might add. He actually got a couple of succesful ganks. Now I'm alone in bot lane against Ez and Taric, being zoned hard. Still manage to keep ahead of CS with 30+ or so. And i'm still bad. Never died to them while alone and still farming like the madman Twitch is... I just don't know. Is it a Twitch thing?

Ohh and in the lobby after the unnecessary surrender I called Blitz out on what I could have done better. He avoided every question like a true champ.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-01-30 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I find Malzahar to be a champion that completely relies on your team being up to par. He SUCKS if he is 1v2 or more while another champion could possibly pull it off. Okay for dueling, good for when your team can protect you and make use of your ult, horrible for any other case. If your team is weak you wont be able to stand still for your ult without dying.

Sadly it's the same thing as WW where your ult is either godly or useless depending on the enemy team and yours.
    Guess so... At least 2 of those losses I did just as bad as the rest of my team(Imma go ulti dat Olaf, that's a good plan!), but it just irks me that no matter how well I do, I just can't seem to carry the team as Malzahar.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    So what is wrong with Twitch ADC? I am being threated by my supports as a troll... What gives?

I picked op Twitch with IP recently and wanted to practise in normals (after i played a little against bots) First game i went 7/0/x Went fine, stomped bot lane with Tresh support. Suddenly tresh engages while I'm standing way to far away to do any dmg. When I get there he already is at 40% health. I focus Ezreal get him almost down. Then Taric stuns me and they kill Tresh, they run off, could't get close enough for anything not even for Expunge (poison stacks where off) This somehow gets Tresh very very pissed and calls me useless. At this point he starts roaming and giving kills to top/mid lane. And still berates me about me being useless. Come mid game the first TF starts I get a triple kill and I get blamed for kill stealing. This all while kiting Olaf and Vi. We still win the game but still. The fuck...

Second game as Twitch i get a BC support. Everything went fine, again stomped bot lane but without kills this time. Now the enemy Ryze has teleport. Apperently he went back to base and teleported to a bush in bot lane. Needless to say blitz and me died. And all of a sudden I'm a troll and blitz also starts to roam. Doing a better job then the previous Tresh i might add. He actually got a couple of succesful ganks. Now I'm alone in bot lane against Ez and Taric, being zoned hard. Still manage to keep ahead of CS with 30+ or so. And i'm still bad. Never died to them while alone and still farming like the madman Twitch is... I just don't know. Is it a Twitch thing?

Ohh and in the lobby after the unnecessary surrender I called Blitz out on what I could have done better. He avoided every question like a true champ.
    Twitch used to be a troll pick, I guess some refuse to accept he's been reworked into a good carry?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-30 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Gotta love platinum elo, you get a game where you get 2 AD carries because their E-PEEN is too high to change to something else, so it's varus/ez bot lane.
    Varus has 119 ad at 20 min ingame and ezreal built a warmogs.
    Who do they blame at the end for losing?
    Xin Zhao who tried to tank at all the engages. (me)
    Big middle finger to those people, seriously.

10+ Year Old Account

It's the old feelings that Twitch was a trollpick pre-rework, and the feeling that since no one plays him in tournaments (aside from Aphromoo, and that was to no success), he's not viable, thus giving the assumption that he's still a trollpick. He does make it so you actually have to do more things to excel at him, kind of like Syndra.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's the old feelings that Twitch was a trollpick pre-rework, and the feeling that since no one plays him in tournaments (aside from Aphromoo, and that was to no success), he's not viable.
    They got the feeling he is not viable or is he actually not viable right now? Because I've got the be honest. I did just fine. Granted it where only two games but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    They got the feeling he is not viable or is he actually not viable right now? Because I've got the be honest. I did just fine. Granted it where only two games but still.
    He's better off in the ADC role than his pre-rework incarnation, but you need to do more things to succeed with him, which most people see as a weakness because they want to win in the most safest and faceroll of fashion, thereby making him "weak". So yes, he is viable.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    He's one of the strongest AD carries around atm.

Deleted
    The best part is when they call you bad, a troll, whatever and you call them out on what you could have done better and they never give a straight awnser. Don't get me wrong if they have genuine and constructive things to say I would be thankfull for it but most of the time they awnser with vague and evasive awnsers.

I'm also that douche that replies with common sense when they start to rage at who ever. Which get's them more upset. Love that. I know it can be counter-productive but sometimes you just have to :P

...sigh...

Just lost a game. It's one of those games with a premade bot lane; Sivir and Lux. That's fine though, I guess they can handle it.
    Wrong.

Not only do I get two against me in top (I'm Rumble vs. Zed and Riven), our two people in bot lost to ONE PLAYER. A Corki. How the bleeding knockhole does an ADC and support lose to one ADC? They even gave him first blood.

I took a look in bot lane eventually. Lux's skillshots were absolutely atrocious. Dear lord.

Eventually they outfarm us, despite my valiant top laning (I lived and eventually managed to kill them a few times), and their Fizz is so fed, he takes half the health off of people with one E/his jump.

What's even more fun is that Lux constantly blamed our jungler (Amumu) for dying when she facechecked every possible bush out there. They also blamed everyone else for losing. And the enemy team went "easy".

It's also the first time I've lost with Rumble in... probably ever. I can't remember a time when I lost with him, but those two single-handedly managed to feed them enough that I couldn't do anything to stop them.

Sometimes, you get those games that just makes you depressed. Like you just don't want to do anything for the rest of the day. This is one of those days for me. Losing with Rumble for the first time... feels really heavy for some reason.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-30 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Twitch used to be a troll pick, I guess some refuse to accept he's been reworked into a good carry?
    Twitch has never been a troll pick in the entirety of his existence. A cheese pick maybe but not a troll pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Gotta love platinum elo, you get a game where you get 2 AD carries because their E-PEEN is too high to change to something else, so it's varus/ez bot lane.
    Varus has 119 ad at 20 min ingame and ezreal built a warmogs.
    Who do they blame at the end for losing?
    Xin Zhao who tried to tank at all the engages. (me)
    Big middle finger to those people, seriously.
    This shit happens at Plat, too?

WTF am I trying to climb ELO for?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    This shit happens at Plat, too?

WTF am I trying to climb ELO for?
    The game before some Xerath who went mid (Seriously, who picks Xerath?) was flaming me because I "failed" a gank, where he practically stood in lane and did jack shit. He built Archangel Staff and Rod of Ages... on Xerath...
    We did win in the end, but that's because I goddamn smited the baron, followed by Xerath saying "Lol maokai so bad, only good at stealing lolol"
    They deserve to go to the 9th circle of hell...

Moral of the Story: People suck no matter what level you're on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Twitch has never been a troll pick in the entirety of his existence. A cheese pick maybe but not a troll pick.
    Before his rework he might not have been on the pre-rework Evelynn level, but most certainly around current-Heimerdinger level. Maybe his exact place depends on how far would you stretch troll-pick category, but he was without a doubt bad.

Deleted
    People that join a ranked, just to intentionally feed the other team...just no words to describe just how much I loathe them....

I don't mind a loss...a bad loss bothers me, but a game in which it's 6v4 is just.....fuck it.

2 more losses. 977-820 in a week.

I don't even have fun anymore when I do win cause I know there's gonna be 2 losses coming up.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-31 at 01:59 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    5 losses in a row.. not ranked but so depressing when i just want that extra daily IP..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    5 losses in a row.. not ranked but so depressing when i just want that extra daily IP..
    Bot game? Or have you been losing those too?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Bot game? Or have you been losing those too?
    No, but I don't want to play against bots :<

Also, 6 in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I just had the worst support. For some reason he swapped from Alistar - which is okay - to Shen support at the last second of champ selection. He then proceeded to go 0/10 while calling me names the whole game for not being as agressive as him. Him, our Katarina with Doran's Blades, and Warwick all fed Kha'zix so hard that he has 15 kills at the 15 minute mark and 25 by the end. Volibear and I (MF) were the only ones trying, but even Volibear didn't respond to any of my pings, so he died 7 times as well. Ugh.

Perhaps I played a littlebit passive, but I just couldn't bring myself to roam the opposings team jungle when they are fed and not to be seen on the map. (Kat, Shen and WW got caught a few times doing this, giving Kha some triple kills.)

I ended at 5/2/3 or something. Not too bad considering it was a landslide.

I just dislike players who absolutely refuse to communicate with the team in any way. The WW was russian so I can understand his English being poor if he hasn't put any effort into learning it, but not even responding to any sort of pings is just... ugh.

Oh well. Moving on.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.