10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It's not just a game. This is the way some people try to make themselves look better than others and you know that. It's a game for some but not others. For some it's both and this feels like Dr. Seuss writing a poem next to a noose.
    Ironically she told me to go hang myself.

Deleted
    Why sit and watch him flame you for 2 minutes :P Just report him and leave the lobby!

Whenever someone goes flame made I instantly mute them after the first line, and kindly lets them know (this is mostly for the benefit of the other players in the team and in a sense, the tribunal l0l) that I've muted them. At some point, I'll break and get into an arguement just because I realllyyyy don't like being flamed for any reason at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Why sit and watch him flame you for 2 minutes :P Just report him and leave the lobby!

Whenever someone goes flame made I instantly mute them after the first line, and kindly lets them know (this is mostly for the benefit of the other players in the team and in a sense, the tribunal l0l) that I've muted them. At some point, I'll break and get into an arguement just because I realllyyyy don't like being flamed for any reason at all.
    I was mad bro. Real mad. I did report them though, eventually they will get banned if they continue that behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Ironically she told me to go hang myself.
    I had a similar thing in a heroic the other day. I am gearing up my resto shaman and nothing is dropping. Finally, on the lizard boss in Palace a cloak dropped. I needed and thought nothing of it. Then some mage in my group just lights up with "Why the fuck do you need that?" I was seriously taken aback, I thought he was joking. Apparently, as a healer, I shouldn't have needed because the cape "didn't have spirit on it." I linked a few of my other spirit-less items and implied that since they were all still alive I clearly don't need spirit on every piece. I was promptly told to go kill myself and kicked not long after. It takes a lot to get me angry, but I was fuming after that, at the stupidity more than anything.

And before anyone asks: No. The cloak didn't have hit on it. It was mastery and haste I believe.

*cough* We should perhaps put a "LoL" in the title so people don't get confused and think this is about WoW or anything. Has happened before.

Though people are welcome to vent here anyway.

Ranked game.Everyone calls fantatic.
    troll pick MF as last pick. sigh.

turns out the ADC has no clue, for a 30 min game he had 63 CS, despite an awsome support saving him more times than i can count.
    the troll MF goes top with me (YI) and basicaly the whole game is myself, Mid (Malc) and the support working our asses off, were actualy keeping up on kills untill about the 25 min point through clever setup and plays.
    by this point the ADC is going afk for 3-4 mins a time, coming back to die, and afk agian,
    the troll MF is taking blue, red, whatever she can, and dying. whole games going to shit, and to make matters worse their feeding their riven jung. tower dives start, and even the 3 of us with a clue cannot swing the balance.

i completly udnerstand people have to learn somewhere, but ranked= not a learning playground

Deleted
    Apparently you get the worst teams in Bo3, at least that's what happened to me. Got twice to Bo3 matches already and could not carry my team in any of those matches, lost most >.> but the worst part was one of the games where I got in my team a troll heimerdinger that just ran around doing nothing else but feed and steal farm, on top of that most of the enemies did not even report him. Hopefully they get players like that in their Bo3 matches... Anyways finally got third time to the Bo3 and third time's a charm, got promoted up two divisins

Deleted
    4 games in a row our mid and top have lost cs by 50 and fed. Me and my botlane partner have won lane all 4 games, but we can't fucking carry them because they're retarded and can't see when they make a mistake. Holy fking sh!t this game can be so frustrating some times.

Deleted
    Lux mid feeds Nidalee,
    Blitz and Corki feed a Draven beyond believe,
    Amumu never ganks top Jayce who is pushing 24/7. Jayce recalls? He stays in my bush for 3 minutes until he returns, at which points he goes away too.

Yet I still manage to basically win against Jayce by constantly having around 20cs more (and about double the rest of our team) and 2 kills more.

Clearly we lost the match because I played Thresh top.

Deleted
    I don't agree with simple point of view where "they fed and I won lane", as it's usually poor play on whole team that allows lane to end with such binary results.

The point is that if you don't exploit your advantage in result you're more or less as valuable as the person who just plain lose. Be it pushing lane to inhibitor, or roaming to get other enemies screwed.

This also means that I think some of the picks are bad, even though they allow you to win easily in the lane. I for one don't really like AP Nidalee, as she's pretty much useless without correct team comp, and no matter how well you're doing you can just screw whole game at champ select.

And no being 6 2 5 with 50 extra CS will not mean a thing. Jumping away from every fight and being only one who can poke/disengage may make you look good, but contribute much less.
    This is a rant that first picking or retropicking this kind of stuff is pretty selfish. I'm not saying stuff like Thresh is like that, but picks mean something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It's not just a game. This is the way some people try to make themselves look better than others and you know that. It's a game for some but not others. For some it's both and this feels like Dr. Seuss writing a poem next to a noose.
    In the end it really is just a game. Entertainment. Unless you're a professional player, LoL being your job, affecting your income etcetc, its just a game. Simple as that. If someone is reaching life&death seriousness level in normal or ranked games and it starts to affect their behaviour and other characteristics its a case of mental health illness. 98% of teams will never even scratch the professional play door, so why rage for and let a game rule over?

And you know that. "LoL/WoW/CS/[insert game] is my life" -people are just halluscinating and lying to themselves in most cases.

I'm convinced i need a competent duo partner to get out of bronze 4, or i need to be on a team. Just had a game where we were pretty even with the opposing team, i was being a good mid, keeping my lane where it should, wandering when i got the chance, even gift wrapping our panth top 2 kills early. Then 25 min hits and our panth says lol and leaves and never comes back. Needless to say, we did not win. Dont get me wrong, I'm not great and i do need to improve, but at my level i don't believe a 4v5 is very winnable barring the other team going full retard.
    Last edited by Illum; 2013-02-09 at 02:06 AM.

Deleted
    So, here we are again!

This time as Moakai jungle. Love him, know how to play him, ganks all around! One whould think i'd be fine with Moakai. Well I was. Even though my ADC begged the differ.

It all starts with Orianna who is mid not connecting for the first 9-10 minutes. So mid lane is not covered. Naturely I take over and start to farm mid. The opponents APC is Lux. She tries to force me out of the lane but Moakai has to much sustain... Ain't gonna happen! I even get first blood on Lux (Just me laning against her). I told everyone that they whould have to deal with their lane themselfs as I am occupied with mid. Did not hear a single word about it. Now Orianna comes back, Lux is lvl 6 now and can insta gib Orianna with everything. So I semi-babysit mid. Try ganking other lanes but they are pushed or would simply not engage. I get Orianna back in the game by feeding her of the Lee Sin jungle and Lux. Still everything is fine. Now there is this drake attempt. We get him low I am about to Smite it. BAM Lux and Ezreal ult, resulting in the death of the dragon in the enemies team favor. And here starts the flaming that I am useless and should be reported. The same exact scenario happens another time, resulting in even more flame... I don't get it. I basically won them the game. I got Orianna back into the game, I was a huge pain in the ass in team fights. Disrupting everything right, left and center. Was the only person warding. It just confuses me how some people can only fixate on one small mistake >.<

Edit: Ohh my top Garen started pointing out that he got ganked 5 times while I only went top once. This started after the ADC went berserk on me... Even when I said that they would not receive ganks.

On a slithly related matter, why is it that everythime I'm ''forced'' into the ADC roll i get the most derp supports ever? Never buying ward, starting to roam whenever we recieve a gank from the enemy jungler. Resulting in death of said support. (Due to not warding). This only started happening since S3. I really cba going ADC with these supports I am getting

huge wall of text... apologies
    /endrant
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-02-09 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    It just confuses me how some people can only fixate on one small mistake >.<

On a slithly related matter, why is it that everythime I'm ''forced'' into the ADC roll i get the most derp supports ever? Never buying ward, starting to roam whenever we recieve a gank from the enemy jungler. Resulting in death of said support. (Due to not warding). This only started happening since S3. I really cba going ADC with these supports I am getting
    While it didn't necessarily apply to your situation, there are situations where a mistake CAN cost the game, such as a Blitz on your team pulling the wrong target. (i.e. Amumu, Olaf, Xin Zhao) The raging also occurs when you miss a critical hook on Blitz too.

Regarding the derpy supports, it's common knowledge that matchmaking tries to put better players on the enemy team, and the only reason you win is either because of a d/c, or a game throw by the enemy.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Seems right to me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 07:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    I'm convinced i need a competent duo partner to get out of bronze 4, or i need to be on a team. Just had a game where we were pretty even with the opposing team, i was being a good mid, keeping my lane where it should, wandering when i got the chance, even gift wrapping our panth top 2 kills early. Then 25 min hits and our panth says lol and leaves and never comes back. Needless to say, we did not win. Dont get me wrong, I'm not great and i do need to improve, but at my level i don't believe a 4v5 is very winnable barring the other team going full retard.
    Well i have won my share of 4v5 in v and iv with the enemy team being average not derpa derpa or anything, but my guess is panth was your beef so yeah that would suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I don't agree with simple point of view where "they fed and I won lane", as it's usually poor play on whole team that allows lane to end with such binary results.

The point is that if you don't exploit your advantage in result you're more or less as valuable as the person who just plain lose. Be it pushing lane to inhibitor, or roaming to get other enemies screwed.

This also means that I think some of the picks are bad, even though they allow you to win easily in the lane. I for one don't really like AP Nidalee, as she's pretty much useless without correct team comp, and no matter how well you're doing you can just screw whole game at champ select.

And no being 6 2 5 with 50 extra CS will not mean a thing. Jumping away from every fight and being only one who can poke/disengage may make you look good, but contribute much less.
    This is a rant that first picking or retropicking this kind of stuff is pretty selfish. I'm not saying stuff like Thresh is like that, but picks mean something.
    First of all, the second part of your post would only mean anything if this wasn't a normal blind pick game.

And me and Jayce couldn't really leave our lane. I leave for 2 seconds? He gets towers, he leaves for a second? I get his towers. I could have roamed more and give mid the benefit IF our Amumu decided to gank once in those 27 minutes I let Jayce overextend. But all in all, I was doing slightly better then their Jayce and could do a lot more if I got any "help" whatsoever".

But that was not the point of my rage. People can be absolutely terrible at this game and lose it by themselves, and STILL blame the guy who doesn't play an ordinary champ in his ordinary role, yet is the only 1 who actually seems to know the basic principles of this game.

Drpped to Bronze 5 man, its probs my fault i try my best. Just seem to have bad luck when it comes to games.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just had a game with me as Caitlyn bot, Udyr jungle and ... Ziggs, Mordekaiser and Lux in mid. All 3 refused to pick another champ or go somewhere else. Hate egoist people like that.

I...Want to cry and cut my throat after the game i jsut had...
    Il edit this with info when i can talk about it... Im devasted

Screenshot of teamcomp and some stats

http://imgur.com/cZ0o8lQ

Edit1: Alright ive cooled off now , so basicly in lobby i call top and ofc i say it first and then theres 2 others who call top so im like ...Yeeah , nothing bad can happen.. It would be best if id let someone top who mains there instead of having then go bot and go like 0-5 so i go ad and let this guy go top.. He goes with Garen, okay ... Garen pretty good top. Game starts and we see garens opponent , its nunu.. So at this point im like.. "LULZ FREE WIN" cus nunu isnt much of a threat altough he does bring pretty good utlity and zoning power. Then i make some comment about how this garen is gonna go 0-4 before 7 minutes and then hes like "LOLZ FIRST TIME GAREN!!!" and goes 1-7 by like 10~ minutes and then my faith is lost but i try and keep team morale up. I did fairly good botlane until enemy mid and jungle snowballed from top/mid because they lost and then they camp bot so i die a couple of times, still keeping on par with enemy adc.

(right now thinking about how bad i am at writing...lol)
    I got jungle xin zhao who isnt really doing much , he doesent gank bot at all, i didnt pay enough attention if he ganked mid or not but he didnt really help top out at all, so i ask him "xin zhao come gank bot already" and he replies with " bot isnt pinked and warded by enemy so its not possible to gank because they see me coming" semi-valid reason but still not good enough as lanes are warded 99% of the time and ganks still happen sucessfully.

So right now were losing fairly hard because im not stomping botlane because they have mid and jungle who roam to help and i got no-one. Top is losing massively to a nunu and mid is getting killed & outfarmed aswell.
    I got no faith in my team but i do believe in myself so i continue to farm and keep nagging at my team to stop feeding, getting caught , start warding and build tank. We manage to defend our base because even though i didnt get fed or win super hard im still keeping my farm up high so i got the damage but not enough to burst anyone down so i cant go rambo 1vs 2-3 etc. So were still hanging in there even though they have everyone so strong that you can classify all as being FED.

I still keep telling my team "we can win this" to try and keep their morale up ontop of all the nagging to try and keep morale up even though the nagging doesent help at all but will get me reported because everyone classifies everything remotely negative as flaming.
    So the game has a slight turning point around the 40 minute mark when i almost have my entire build (note that garen had like 3 items at this point (LOL) they have taken mid inhib and all barons but we defend long enough to have mid come back up and then they try to take botlane out , we manage to kill some of them off and then push abit out. We won the next 2 engagements somewhat so i just keep yelling "PUUSH MID CMON GUYS WE GOT THIS!!PUSH!!!" because people have no idea what to do in games so i have to guide them. We manage to get enough of them killed to push mid inner and inhibitor turret down and even get inhibitor. We back off and go take bot inner turret and then we go back to base. Because we had some wards up near baron (all that nagging paid off man) i see them rushing towards baron while my team is at base, so i just run there like the wind , im panicing so hard because i know when they get the baron they can push down mid inhib and bot inhib and then there is no chance of coming back..

They are now doing Baron and I see their Lux out of position( she was near the ramp at purple side) and im like "yeah i can like 2-3 shot" her since i opted out for a dmg build instead of having like 1 defensive item because im confident on my positioning. I shoot her twice and get her to about 20% hp , 1 more shot and she would die, then she used zhonyas and the enemies popped shurelias and before i know it nunu+bloodboiled noct whos has full build is on my nuts and i just die.. At that moment i just know.. GAME IS OVER NOW ..I know i THREW the game even it was already sort of lost... I just panicked and rushed baron to see if i could do anything or make them get off etc... I had homeguard boots + trinity and pd for the extra speed so i was way ahead of my team.. I think if i had waited for my team we couldve fought and win the fight and then push to end the game... But we wouldve had to fight a baroned team and thats scary when they are already +20-30k ahead of us.

So yeah... The end.. I can only guess but 60% sure we could have won the fight even when they had baron because i was super strong.. (i only needed to have my teammates be meatshields and thats it)

Edit2: Adding a TLDR since this got long.

TLDR: Enemies are SUPER fed , chances of winning the game is like 1%. I run to baron trying to stop enemies, almost kill lux and get killed. My Team was not close enough to stop the baron because of a prior push we had. My Team could not afford to let them have a free baron as that couldve been the end of our game, which it was.
    Last edited by SunbakedDuck; 2013-02-10 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Deleted
    The other day I was playing a normal draft queue game (It would have been grim if it was ranked), and so I decide to take Nocturne jungle. Our top decided to pick Teemo, which I thought would be alright seeing as the other team had garen top, and teemo naturally counters garen, being ranged and all. I couldn't have been any more wrong.

So first of all this Teemo gives away first blood by pushing garen under tower within the first 2 minutes, which leads to Xin Zhao and Garen dunking him seeing as he had no wards. Now this teemo starts crying at me for not ganking at level 2... I've never understood why noobs think that I can gank for them when they push their lanes so hard.

Our team starts to do well, I get a double kill in mid after counter ganking their Xin and Kata, and follow up with a kill and an assist on bot as we got another double kill, the game is still only ~8 minutes in, so it's all going well, until however, teemo somehow loses another trade with garen, I don't even know how he managed to get 1v1ed by a garen, seeing as he is ranged and pretty much counters every melee with his blind. Anyway this Teemo goes ballistic in chat at me for not ganking before rage quitting at level 7, less than 10 minutes into the game, which leads to garen just farming top,

So now we are 4v5, and our team starts to do badly seeing as I had to defend top, and our other lanes get destroyed because I can't gank for them. We had to surrender at 20, with all of the team blaming me for the loss, despite me being 4-0-2 at the end of the game...