Deleted
    I hear that excuse all the time. Apparently many people don't know how to lane gank.

Deleted
    You should've gone top after you took your buffs (he's a xin zhao jungle = you're faster at clearing your camps than him = you get there first as lv3 with doublebuff), waited in the brush as it would've been painfully obvious their jungler was going to gank a Teemo when he's pushed his lane all up to turret.

This is called counter-ganking. Veeerrryy useful. ;-))

Part of jungling, is knowing where the other jungler will probably be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    You should've gone top after you took your buffs (he's a xin zhao jungle = you're faster at clearing your camps than him = you get there first as lv3 with doublebuff), waited in the brush as it would've been painfully obvious their jungler was going to gank a Teemo when he's pushed his lane all up to turret.

This is called counter-ganking. Veeerrryy useful. ;-))
    Teemo gave first blood when I was doing red, he pushed the tower at level 1, nothing I could do, and to be honest, a teemo shouldn't need babysitting vs a Garen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Teemo gave first blood when I was doing red, he pushed the tower at level 1, nothing I could do, and to be honest, a teemo shouldn't need babysitting vs a Garen anyway.
    I've actually been beat as teemo vs garen. If garen controls the brush its his lane. By level 6 that shouldn't be the issue unless he has high MR & a giants belt or warmogs. Garen's actually faster than teemo with his Q. Comparison is if teemo has no boots as well as garen, garen runs at him with his Q, teemos only escape is rank 2 w. If garen gets faster boots, teemo is screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So Teemo needs to firmly establish lane dominance vs garen. That means not pushing the wave and instead zoning Garen. Garen should never be able to catch Teemo early on because of his Q sprint duration and the fact that he would be fighting Teemo in the creep wave.
    That contradicts each other...You want him to establish lane dominance with what sounds like zoning, zoning includes either harassing if they get to close or just keeping them out. Any good garen can push a teemo out. Garen outdamages teemo early game by far. No matter what teemo levels first. I've beaten every teemo I've come across top lane, including garen. Teemos damage is based on his E & shrooms. So in order to max damage, you need to max e first, and e doesn't even do outstanding damage without some AP. Garen in early game doesn't need any items to out damage teemo with his e and his e can't be blinded, his Q can.

I just think teemo is useless now, to be honest. I play him for giggles of liandry shrooms only now if I play him that is. The only real use I see for teemo is his blind against hyper carries who rely on auto attacks, such as vayne, ashe, tryndamere, caitlyn, & jax.

If you can prove me wrong, do so, I won't disagree unless its an invalid point, but I just can't see teemo being good anymore which is why I brought this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    If you can prove me wrong, do so, I won't disagree unless its an invalid point, but I just can't see teemo being good anymore which is why I brought this up.
    I think I can help prove you right.

*Note, there's two images.

EDIT: Things don't change much if Garen walks right into a trap and into a stealthed Teemo.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-02-10 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Completeness
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    It's not about babysitting. God, I fucking hate this term.

Is the lane gank-able and would it benefit your team to gank? Yes. FUCKING GANK. Ganking once is NOT babysitting. Ganking twice is NOT babysitting. Ganking three times is NOT babysitting. It simply means the opponent is a fucking retard and can't ward/control his lane properly.

And didn't you just say he gave firstblood at lv2 to a XinZhao gank? You said in your first post he was level 2. This means you're level 3. Especially when you're playing a very fast-clearer like Nocturne.

This is why everyone's all like "ermagerd my teams suck i cant carry blablabla"; well, you can. You SHOULD have gone up top and helped him. This is what soloqueue is about. Carrying your team through lanephase and then hope to god you've either snowballed the game too hard in your favour, or they'll listen to your calls. (This isn't aimed at you directly, by the way).

The point is: YOU COULD have prevented his death by counter-ganking Xin early, you saw he was pushing to his turret, should be obvious tell that Xin is going to gank (I would of). Or you could at the very least have scored one, or possibly two kills off of that gank. You'll be level 3 by 2:40 as Nocturne. Easily.

Anyways, it sucks the Teemo left the game indeed, I feel for you. But he was obviously in trouble and you should of focused on his lane, or let him know that the lane was beyond saving, so you're going to focus on other lanes instead, and to just play passive and wait for lanephase to end. Yes Teemo sucks if not played right, and every Teemo player suck at playing Teemo. Except enemy Teemos, ofcourse!

And Firebert; for the love of all that is fucking holy. Stop with AMR. It is beyond idiotic.

And yes, Teemo will derp all over Garen if played correctly. Garen pops Q? Well pop W and move away. Garen takes a CS? Hit him once or twice. The only the this guy should reach you as Teemo is if you fucked up, he flashed or their jungler ganked. IF however you let Garen near you, he will completely destroy you.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-02-10 at 04:26 PM.

First match as Trist with Noct(Jungle)/Thresh(Support)/Lux(Mid)/Teemo(Top) against Annie/Nunu/Vayne/Garen/Xin. Me and Thresh was doing well at bot, but our mid was getting humped all day by Annie. Even Noct was feeding that little brat (heck, he was feeding everyone). Top wasn't doing so well and eventually lost tower first. Then mid, and then our bot was just done. Eventually, they overpowered everyone on my team and my first lost for the day. Should've just stopped right there, but I got too cocky and slowly costing me.

Second match as Taric with Jayce(Mid)/Zed(Top)/Olaf(Jungle)/Corki against Naut(Support)/Lux(Mid)/Vlad(Top)/Graves/Maokai(Jungle). Now, everything that happen in the last match that was wrong, flip it to bot mostly. I don't know why, but Corki barely helps me at all. And with bot warded all the time, we couldn't even gank them. It was like bot was theirs the whole time. Eventually, I "fed" them and lost bot and we started losing towers anyways. Sitting at 0LP on Silver III, I tried again.

Third match as Cass with Blitzcrank(Support)/Vayne/Teemo(Top)/Olaf(Jungle) against Kass/Vi(Jungle)/Sona(Support)/Caitlyn/Darius. Alright, I think you know where this is going. Right off the bat, I'm feeding like no tomorrow. Kass and Vi just eating naga stew for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I just couldn't do anything in mid. Tried roaming, but lanes are being pushed and they slowly got demolished since mid was beyond my grasp. And we just surrendered.

Three ranked matches lost in Silver III = demoted to Silver IV

That dialog box felt so demoralizing when I saw it, I just don't feel like getting my daily win right now. Seriously...
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Ive just Uninstalled the game. Heres my story. So I get promoted to Silver 2. I am at 0LP. I win my first game and go to 19LP. Then I queue again and someone on my team begs for Shen. So after a 3 way swap due to him owning almost no champions I give him Shen. Game starts, hes AFK. We have to play 4v5. After a valiant effort we lose the game. So im back to 0LP. Im furious at this point. I queue again. Great news, all my team are here at the start, nobody AFK. Perfect I thought. After 6 minutes, Our mid laner Lux Disconnects. I fear the worst. 5 minutes pass and I realise shes not coming back. We continue to play 4v5 but eventually lose. I have been demoted to Silver 3.

Right. So best case senario is that I need to win 5 in a row just to get back to where I have started. Depending on my MMR luck I might have to win up to 7 in a row to get promoted. So basically. Thanks for 2 people afking in my games I need a win record of played 9 Won 7 Lost 2 and 10+ hours of my life just to get back to the exact same point i started at beginning of the evening. This new system is so broken that I just cant justify spending the time it would take to win back my league placing just to have afkers set me back another 5-7 games.

TLR This game has lost a player who has spend over $150 over the last 1/2 years on League of Legends because of it ridiculous new system. I'm sure many more will follow.

Deleted
    Bye bye, don't let the door etc etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekiki View Post
    Rage
    See you back in a few days!

Deleted
    I feel like the complaint is understandable, there needs to be a system in LoL like there is in DotA 2 for DCs at the start of the game.

But can I say a thing, guys? This thread is about venting, not about people making passive aggressive comments or to tell people how "IT'S YOUR FAULT ANYWAY" anytime someone actually vents in here. If they'd be asking for tips or what went wrong, they'd use the appropriate thread.

They already are annoyed by the game they just had that made them decide to come vent in here, do we really need to make them feel worse?

Let's try being a little more civil. :/

Yeah, there's another thread for that anyways. Keep the arguments there. But if I offer a suggestion (that I should've kept in mind with my games as well), if you start to lose one game, stop playing ranked for a while. More than likely, you'll keep losing again and again like recently. It may not change, but it tends to worsen as you keep going.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I feel like the complaint is understandable, there needs to be a system in LoL like there is in DotA 2 for DCs at the start of the game.
    Then people would exploit it.
    Either leaving before the match started because they were against a better team comp, or raging on someone until they left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    Then people would exploit it.
    Either leaving before the match started because they were against a better team comp, or raging on someone until they left.
    No, it would work like this:

If a person dcs for more than 5(?) minutes during the first 15(?) minutes of the game, the rest of the players can leave without losing anything, while the person who left will have it counting as a loss.

It's hard to exploit like this and people will be dicks regardless, so that doesn't count.

Deleted
    No, it would work like this:

If a person dcs for more than 5(?) minutes during the first 15(?) minutes of the game, the rest of the players can leave without losing anything, while the person who left will have it counting as a loss.

It's hard to exploit like this and people will be dicks regardless, so that doesn't count.
    Doesn't this just put the person who may have disconnected legitimately at far greater discomfort?

Then again... it is one person suffering instead of the other four...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Doesn't this just put the person who may have disconnected legitimately at far greater discomfort?

Yeah... but then again, if someone stays DCd for that long, they are probably not going to be logging back in at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post

The difference from the current system is that instead of 5 people effectively losing a game only 1 will while 4 others are fine. It's not like that one guy is getting any extra punishment than he would get now - if it was me I'd actually be more stressed now, knowing that I just made 4 people lose LP - and maybe their Bo3/5 just because my internet fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... but then again, if someone stays DCd for that long, they are probably not going to be logging back in at all.
    In my 4v5 game, our Ryze DCed at about 10 minutes in, and then rejoined at 30 minutes in. Realising he was massively underlevelled, he instantly quit again.

Just saying that it does happen. I even had a BSOD and DCed from a game, but still managed to make it back way after 5 minutes had passed, farm some jungle, and get back on par with our team.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1