Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Your team looks weaker on champ select. You bitch out and abuse someone so bad they leave. Et Voila, you just got a loss forgiven.

Yea, no. Not gonna happen.
    Erm, you speak as if this was a reliable method to get anyone to leave and not one to get permabanned within a couple weeks... (Yes, you can report the lobby behaviour as well - just via support, not the inbuilt client functions.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Until they get banned, it's still more toxic (sowwy zefie) behaviour. Riot's trying to tone it down, not give people reasons to increase it.

If your ISP is so fucking bad it cant fix a bug with LoL, then fucking stay off the game aslong as the problem exists. If you've got a bomb strapped to your chest that has a 50/50 chance of blowing up, you wouldn't go into the public would you? If it blows up while you're standing in line at the grocery store, are you just gonna say "sorry, didn't know it were gonna blow. Some times it does, some times it doesn't."

It's fine that you like lol and want to play it, but don't make your problems with your ISP my problem aswell!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    If your ISP is so fucking bad it cant fix a bug with LoL, then fucking stay off the game aslong as the problem exists. If you've got a bomb strapped to your chest that has a 50/50 chance of blowing up, you wouldn't go into the public would you? If it blows up while you're standing in line at the grocery store, are you just gonna say "sorry, didn't know it were gonna blow. Some times it does, some times it doesn't."

It's fine that you like lol and want to play it, but don't make your problems with your ISP my problem aswell!
    As people have said, it could be an unexpected outage. Take in my case, my ISP service is usually smooth, but two days ago, I had an internet and cable TV outage for an hour. Granted, I wasn't in a LoL game at the time, but you get the point.

For everything that can go wrong you can plan for, there are just as many, if not more, things that can go wrong that you can't plan for.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

Wow, so much anger... It's fine that you like to scream and want to do it, but don't make your anger issues others' problem as well.

Deleted
    Your team looks weaker on champ select. You bitch out and abuse someone so bad they leave. Et Voila, you just got a loss forgiven.

Yea, no. Not gonna happen.
    Ingame, not in champ select.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said "did not connect" - time it right and it won't be a dodge, but a "did not connect".

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's not always a regular thing. Imagine if you had a power cut, it's exactly the same situation. You didn't know it would happen, and it's not something regular, but it is ALWAYS a possibility in your life yet you play anyway
    A power outage, sure i understand. Random, once every 12 weeks internet fuck up, no problem. But if your ISP has had so many problems with connecting with LoL that you dont classify it as rare or even strange, then you DC way too much, and i'd advice you to NOT play league because you're fucking it up for 4 other people, even though its not your intention and its random

I realise i may have overreacted a bit about the irelia, but your case seems to be different.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

A power outage, sure i understand. Random, once every 12 weeks internet fuck up, no problem. But if your ISP has had so many problems with connecting with LoL that you dont classify it as rare or even strange, then you DC way too much, and i'd advice you to NOT play league because you're fucking it up for 4 other people, even though its not your intention and its random

I realise i may have overreacted a bit about the irelia, but your case seems to be different.
    To be honest I have lost a fair few ranked games to people who have disconnected for a large part of the game or had stupid high ping or lag and made comments like "OMG all day I lag" or "My internet is always like this". I have to say I have 0 sense of humor about people who enter a competitive game mode then they know their internet isn't up to task. Thats what like the other game modes are for where there is nothing much at stake.

I don't really get that annoyed about it in normal modes, but in ranked it makes me see red a little bit.

Deleted
    Oh fuck this shit, seriously. What the fuck is wrong with the league system!?
    I transferred from EUNE to EUW - before the transfer I was in Silver II. Oh, after the transfer I need to play placements again? Ah well, I guess it's fair. First match: instalock Garen who bans Teemo instead of Amumu, Lee jungle baiting all lanes into deaths, 1/3 within 7 minutes, and Sona who went 0/4 within 8 minutes. Well, shit happens, next match will probably be better, right? After all there are several placements so it'll even out to some degree I guess. After match screen: YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN BRONZE I.

What? Why the FUCK do I get placed after ONE fucking steaming pile of shit of a match?! Apparently that one match was enough to downgrade me nearly an entire league, 4 divisions down from Silver II to Bronze I?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Serves you right for transferring

Great, it's annoying as fack losing a game because two entitled 13 year olds both lock top and refuse to change so we have no jungler. Then the opposing team thinking it's funny and counter-trolling by reporting the people not trolling to be dick-bags.

I hope karma comes back and bites them on the ass so hard they can't sit down for a week. I don't give a shit about the report, it can't stick as I wasn't doing anything, but people on the opposing team who think trolls on your team should be rewarded and encouraged because it's "funny" deserve to be condemned to 8 games with the people they think are so funny on their team.

Deleted
    Gimme a break, now I will be stuck in that league forever - with 7-8 matches per week, and I can't play more, even getting to promotion series will take at least half a month, not to mention counting on luck when I do get there. -.-

Deleted
    Until they get banned, it's still more toxic (sowwy zefie) behaviour. Riot's trying to tone it down, not give people reasons to increase it.
    So we should completely remove the ability to dodge a game altogether? Same scenario; bad team, flame 'till someone dodges. Et Voila, you just got yourself a new team. This goes for a lot of stuff in the game.

He'll get banned within half a week for this behavior.. And anyone with a hint of self-respect will just mute the asshole and not leave, giving him a loss-forgiven. Hell, I'm okay losing a game due to a troll just because of the fact that I know he'll be banned.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 02:10 AM ----------

"Tristana, why get Black Cleaver instead of Last Whisper? They have randuins, thornmail, 2 lockets, 1 aegis, and an hourglass on their team..."
    "LW won't make a difference"

Don't ever have reproduce please.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-02-23 at 01:10 AM.

I swear to god, lost support role 3 times now to dribbling idiots with 3 wins in ranked who don't ward and feed 6 kills in 10 minutes.

GTFO my main role. TY.

Finally got my lane: last pick is forced to ADC and can't do it properly. He's terrible but we muddle through. Sadly all lanes fail so it's game over >.<

WTB some people who main ADC rather than 4 people fighting over mid and top, and getting left supporting some dude who played ashe once in ARAM as his only prior experience...
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-02-23 at 04:20 AM.

Deleted
    Should've come to NA :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Should've come to NA :P
    The grass is always greener~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh fuck this shit, seriously. What the fuck is wrong with the league system!?
    I transferred from EUNE to EUW - before the transfer I was in Silver II. Oh, after the transfer I need to play placements again? Ah well, I guess it's fair. First match: instalock Garen who bans Teemo instead of Amumu, Lee jungle baiting all lanes into deaths, 1/3 within 7 minutes, and Sona who went 0/4 within 8 minutes. Well, shit happens, next match will probably be better, right? After all there are several placements so it'll even out to some degree I guess. After match screen: YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN BRONZE I.

What? Why the FUCK do I get placed after ONE fucking steaming pile of shit of a match?! Apparently that one match was enough to downgrade me nearly an entire league, 4 divisions down from Silver II to Bronze I?!
    I won 10/10 of my placement matches, I still got put in silver IV.
    I really have no idea how the placement system works but it seems you have to play carry (I played support 9 times out of 10) and carry ridiculously hard to get a good placement.

doesn't really matter tho in the long run, it's not like it's hard to carry yourself out, but I am still a bit suspicious about the placement system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    I won 10/10 of my placement matches, I still got put in silver IV.
    I really have no idea how the placement system works but it seems you have to play carry (I played support 9 times out of 10) and carry ridiculously hard to get a good placement.

doesn't really matter tho in the long run, it's not like it's hard to carry yourself out, but I am still a bit suspicious about the placement system.
    I would be alright with getting placed in fucking bronze if I played 10 matches. Why the hell did I only get to play one though? It's painful to be degraded from Silver II to bronze. -.-

Have you tried contacting their support? I might be a bit naive here, but quite frankly, going that far down after one match seems kind of like a bug or glitch.