Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Actually had another good game yesterday, expected a massive loss streak (after winning a ton).
    But I had to lane against Draven + Taric. As Caitlyn + Janna.

Ok, so, he was constantly QQ"ing about me being babysat (which was the case, I had told my team I'd lose this lane). Apparently it was all my fault for not knowing how to play against a Draven. So, he has Taric's armor, stun and shatter to help, and he does insanely high damage (1 hit = Janna shield gone, bleed ticks through) with MS/AS boost and a slow/dislocate. They could almost dive me on level 8. I couldn't really hurt either due to sustain and their damage (he would sprint in if I went for a poke).

How would I win that lane without help of my team? He outdamages me to an extreme, Taric offers more lane pressure than Janna. In teamfights I did (arguably) more and was better protected, but the lane phase just damn right on sucked. I can't imagine a combo that could beat that setup other than something stupid like Jarv + Panth/Leona.
    If your jungle is letting them dive you at lvl 8, without making them pay for it. Then I blame your jungle.

I was Darius top, in Blind 5v5, versus a Jayce. Jayce was nut hugging my tower all fucking day long. In chat and with pings, until I couldn't ping anymore, all sorts of shit, I tried to grab attention of the jungler.

Nothing, I lost the tower at lvl 8, with no ganks. I was at fault apparently.

Yeah, I just quit playing and am not looking back. I love the game or the idea of it, mainly. It's just such a team based game that I can't honestly play without facepalming. I'm not perfect by far, I suck, only Silver 3. Lost my 2 for Silver 2, and just can't do it anymore.

Yet, when I see a constant stream of unneeded ridicule, false equivalency blaming, and just pure trolling. I can't take it seriously. When you see a Lux make only 1 Ult connect in a 30 minute game, Blitz can't hook for shit, Amumu ult only 1 person, Kayle never uses an Ult the entire game and calls it useless. I could go on and on.

I just have to say to the game. You know, this is a toxic relationship. We have good make up sex, yet, once the aura fades and I can't stand your face afterwards. I have to uninstall you. All in all, you have a good thing going for you, and I sure a lot of people have success with a Morgana/Lux bottom. I just can't dig your friends you hang out with and do hoodrat stuff. I'm sure they are a ton of better players that would enjoy you, way more then I could ever. So this is the end, my only friend the end. /uninstall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    invite me to gamezzzzz
    I will after school finishes kicking my ass. So that's like next week XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    How would I win that lane without help of my team?
    You don't always have to. Utmost importance is just not to die and match XP. If you can even match farm (sometimes hard) you're completely fine.

Your matchup is not that hard, you're able to prevent them from fully engaging you, and your AD outranges their so (s)he should be able to get CS without taking hits back. Don't poke with Janna, her 0 AP damage is a joke. Stacked tornado might do, but meh.

Zoning them out would be hard though, you could try adding shield AD to headshot passive (you only need to use it before the shot lands, you don't need to apply it before she shoots) and poke them out. Ideally Caitlyn should connect some Qs, but it can push when you shouldn't push.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly don't know about you guys but whenever I have the chance (which is rare recently) to get my guys together we always dominate the premade scene. I'll jungle, brother will adc, real life friend tops, other real life guy mids, and we usually grab a random friend that can support (usually alternates between 2 guys). We beat platinum ranked teams all the time... If wasn't working so much then I'd totally go for Challenger, though we need to work on a few things such as making sure we can maximize farm and having a bug champion pool which our top tends to struggle with. He does play a nasty Olaf.

My jungle is pretty decent considering I can play just about anyone I own in it. My brother is by far the best mechanically. Our mid is usually the lane I like to gank. Support is usually the most consistent.

Team fights we generally dominate. Our comps are designed with team fights in mind... We don't just say focus adc, in fact if a person jumps in or not I tend to scream over skype whether or not to just attack him and then back off. Example of this was a fed Jax thinking he was amazing, jumps in, we focus him with everything and just back off. We didnt try to force the team fight, there times where you can focus people outside of the carries but its about knowing when too. I generally take a tanky jungler because I like to call initiations etc and I find it far easier to lead a team as a tank.
    Hey everyone

Play ranked game for 80 mins and we lost

How is Shen, Lee Sin, Cho gath, Elise and Lux allowed on the same team. I hate that i cant deal with all that health and tankyness, stupid season 3 bruiser patch

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    How is Shen, Lee Sin, Cho gath, Elise and Lux allowed on the same team. I hate that i cant deal with all that health and tankyness, stupid season 3 bruiser patch
    Who did you guys ban? Elise and Shen should've been easy picks...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

-snip-

GAWD! And before anyone blames me for starving my team from kills with ulti: Nope....

I were put in mid to fight talon, Easy. I won farm with 3 minions for every 1 he killed. He didnt get a single kill either. Shut down completely.
    Then after our akali were finished feeding their ap nida in top and losing a tower, i had to fight her mid... Still outfarmed her and didn't give her a kill.

But the akali were new to champ and had no idea wtf to do and ended up feeding as you can see. J4 was a premade i believe and he didnt do any better.... Getting caught all the time doing stupid stuff like trying to push bot when we are 2v4 mid and their fifth on his way for a free kill. This might've been worth it if they didnt get any kill or towers in mid and if J4 got a tower and got away, but he didnt even get to hit the tower and then he died to the enemy...

By the end i didn't do enough dmg to kill their tanks, but i had to build tanky to survive their dmg. I dont want to play normals anymore...

Black out the names if your going to post pictures. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-03-01 at 08:30 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    I dont want to play normals anymore...
    Play bot games then. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Play bot games then. :3
    Bot games are worse.

im gonna continue ranked, but because lol had some issues that ruined my promo series, i am now awaiting a LoL support agent to take a look at what he can do. I dont want to do any ranked in case he could fix my issues but would otherwise not be able to if i played any.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Bot games are worse.
    Why, may I ask?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Why, may I ask?
    Because bot games will teach you nothing and will stop you from improving as player yadiyadiyada.
    It's true of course,but in normals while trying to improve, you'll pay the price by getting toxic/bad/fteamwork players that will get you annoyed like hell.

Deleted
    Sometimes my teammates make me want to shoot myself...
    Enemy team doing 3-man dragon during mid game - it was 2nd dragon of the game, I think? Around 15 minute. A Ziggs was nearby, looking to try and steal it - who knows, maybe the smite is down and they won't burst? Won't hurt to try I guess. Unfortunately, our Pantheon takes it as a sign to ultimate in 1v3 on them - and as soon as he died he actually tried to blame the team for focusing Taric when he was the only one in that fight. He went 1v3, focused the tanky support, failed to kill it and blamed the team for it. My mind is too frail of a creation to enable me to comprehend this kind of eldritch logic.

Why, may I ask?
    Bot games only teach you how to stomp bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Because bot games will teach you nothing and will stop you from improving as player yadiyadiyada.
    How about bot games to have fun instead of trying to cram knowledge into your head via Normals?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    That's not a problem if you never plan to go into normals?
    Because just playing Bots gets boring, they are not hard to beat once you know their patterns.

Deleted
    Ughhh so many whiny kids on this game. I swear no matter what game I go in, there is guaranteed to be at least one kid who abuses the team. Game I just had there I went Vi and got my jungle invaded and killed by Olaf and Jax who then warded and kept harrasing. This puts me at a massive disadvantage as I couldn't a decent farm on and end up like 5 levels behind Ahri by the time she hits 10. Guy playing support just starts hitting out with tonnes of abuse for not helping him in lane when I would get smashed in seconds. End game comes, we win and I finish up on 10/5/10 and he is like 4/10/4.

Deleted
    How about bot games to have fun instead of trying to cram knowledge into your head via Normals?
    If you find stomping a bunch of bots going 30/x at 25minutes fun, sure, why not.

I play normals for fun, not to learn anything. I save learning for my ranked 5s team. Hell, even yolo-queue ranked is a different game when compared to premade 5s, and I don't actually feel I want to learn much from solo-queue ranked.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-01 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate u WuKong! ¬¬

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Ughhh so many whiny kids on this game. I swear no matter what game I go in, there is guaranteed to be at least one kid who abuses the team. Game I just had there I went Vi and got my jungle invaded and killed by Olaf and Jax who then warded and kept harrasing. This puts me at a massive disadvantage as I couldn't a decent farm on and end up like 5 levels behind Ahri by the time she hits 10. Guy playing support just starts hitting out with tonnes of abuse for not helping him in lane when I would get smashed in seconds. End game comes, we win and I finish up on 10/5/10 and he is like 4/10/4.
    People that complain about a jungler being behind because they are being invaded really get my back up. They do not realise that the jungler is there to assist them, but they must also assist the jungler! Whenever your jungler is being invaded you must go and help him.
    RETH