Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I don't like to quit. I thought if I got better maybe I could get higher. Well I'm much better then I was a few months ago. Making a lot less mistakes. I have even started getting double kills off the enemy trying to gank me. But it doesn't matter. I still lose. Last game I was Fizz vs Talon. I got first blood, then another kil, then another. The third kill I got, I still had my Elixir, never had to use it first 2 kills. Talons Darius came to gank. I messed up and he hooked me. I jumped to my turret, talon and Darius dove me, Talon was already low. I popped ignite and Barrier on Talon, when I got low I popped my Elixir, killed Talon, Darius ran. I was 10/1 by 15 mins. Then the enemy team started focusing me, and my teams faults started to come through. I went 11/2, 11/3, 12/4, 12/5, 14/5, 15/6, 17/7 then my team surrendered.

Didn't know that site existed.
    A 10-1 fizz that can take on a Talon and a Darius can just roam and pick off kills by warding their jungle, split pushing (as no one can 1v1 you, and you got sick escapes) and winning through this. Teamfighting is not where Fizz shines.

But I know your pain. I had a 12-3-10 Diana game with a good Xin jungler and good Janna support. But if your AD doesn't do damage (Jayce?) and ignores everything but farm, just like your top (Nasus) you will eventually start losing 3v5. That was painfull...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    A 10-1 fizz that can take on a Talon and a Darius can just roam and pick off kills by warding their jungle, split pushing (as no one can 1v1 you, and you got sick escapes) and winning through this. Teamfighting is not where Fizz shines.

But I know your pain. I had a 12-3-10 Diana game with a good Xin jungler and good Janna support. But if your AD doesn't do damage (Jayce?) and ignores everything but farm, just like your top (Nasus) you will eventually start losing 3v5. That was painfull...
    Janna can disengage like a baws :< Just don't fight until the fuckwits are there D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I wish more people had that mentality. I try to win games but I don't really care when I lose because I always enjoy playing (I don't play that often so it's always enjoyable)
    Well, that's a very thin ice to walk in a game like this. I can totally understand someone not taking a normal game too seriously, but ranked is competitive and anything less than "I want to win, I'm doing the best I can" is a disservice to your team-mates

Also, is that Mitsuru?

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Ugh, this game sometimes...

First game, I pick Jungle Nasus (because Diana was picked already and we had a lot of AP champs anyway). This was only a normal game btw.

Teammate (Elise): 'We don't need a jungler"
    Me: "Well I'm jungling anyway, I need the practice badly"
    Elise: "Just practice on bots"

I kind of ignored her after that. I carried that game so damn hard my back is still sore. I got 16 assists and a few kills in a 24 min game. The enemy team saw me, they ran the other way. It felt good (and that Elise sucked).

My last game though, I was doing absolutely terrible trying to clear the jungle, in large part because bot and mid were losing so terribly and then expecting me to immediately hold the lane for them solo (often at the same time). Then, when I chased down the person and got a kill (I ended up like 3/4/1 with the highest kill count, highest CS and lowest level since I was just doing so bad), the laners would have the nerve to say "-_-" or "wtf" as if I was supposed to trust them to last hit when they had been doing so bad that their combined CS was worse than mine at the 10 min mark. I don't mind losing, and I can always do better myself, but I was like "how dare you even attempt to blame me for your absolutely god-awful playing you ungrateful gene-pool defective bastards" or something (I didn't actually type that).
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post

The problem with split pushing, which I try to do. Is everyone on my teams comes to the turret I am pushing too instead of pushing another lane. Or bitch at me for split pushing, then engage 4v5 under enemy turret, die and go "/all report Fizz for not being with us".

Fizz vs Akali:

I ask Lee for first blue, he says nothing. I help him take it out, he smites it early and my dot takes it out. He then goes right to red, dies and blames me. Kayle rushes 2 Nashor's Tooth. LEona doesn't pink ward anything and blames the team cause they get ganked, cause the enemy is pink warding and taking out bots wards. Noct camps mid when they see Akali can't fight me. We lose, I get reported.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-04-08 at 10:25 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    i just cant stand with team mates going 0/8/0, 0/10/0 .......
    this even happens in diamond, I can vouch for that.
    you will never EVER get out of the "everyone else is a feeder I am god's gift to LoL"-mentality.

you don't lose a game because someone's 2-0, you lose a lane because someone's 2-0.
    you don't lose a game because someone has an extra item, you lose a game because someone has an extra item and utilises it.
    half this game is all in your head. if you think you can beat them you probably can. if you don't think you can beat them then you can't.

Fizz vs Ryze:

Another jungler who feeds. Support who doesn't ward. Ryze gets Shaco to camp mid, doesn't help I still get kills. We lose anyways. Another report on me cause i didnt try to 1v5 them to save the nexus.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-04-08 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    this even happens in diamond, I can vouch for that.
    you will never EVER get out of the "everyone else is a feeder I am god's gift to LoL"-mentality.

you don't lose a game because someone's 2-0, you lose a lane because someone's 2-0.
    you don't lose a game because someone has an extra item, you lose a game because someone has an extra item and utilises it.
    half this game is all in your head. if you think you can beat them you probably can. if you don't think you can beat them then you can't.
    Actually, I've wrote something about this on reddit:

In my estimation, people in lower brackets stress themself too much trying to win. It's not just the fact that people don't see their own mistakes but blame all the others, there's not much you can do with that because when you make the decision you are making it, because you thought it's right thing to do, tracing your own mistakes is much harder.

But what really ruins games for those people is their mindset that being in lower league is something bad, or that they have to move on. Not accepting your place means that you stress yourself to the level of non-acceptance and oppose everything that you don't find right. This is what makes people rage at each other in select or to rage at people who don't do well. If people were just chilling and kept playing, they'd reach their maximal level much faster. After all everyone has to keep in mind that there is a lot of experience and just that you have something that works or hit spells or whatever does not grant you that experience.

Some people simply know what to do with minions, where to go, etc. It's not just about positioning, hitting spells or CSing better. Just because you keep outplaying your peers does not mean you are better than them if you keep losing games it might be proof that you are not.

Deleted
    Meh, I played some bad games yesterday Got placed into lanes I haven't done often enough (since I play everything I know a lot, but the specifics about trading are a little too much). Lost Renekton vs Shen, he got the FB through a gank, lane was gone after that. I could farm fine and had a lot of CS, but my teamfight impact was negated. Another one I lost was as Kha'zix vs Akali. I thought I could trade her damage, boy was I wrong. Level 6 was just GG NO RE. I could start trading somewhere around level 11, but before that going for any minion meant getting jumped and ending in the bad end of the trade. Then there was Kayle vs Ryze. I did alright in lane, got camped but only died once. But even after a while, I had Nashors he had tear+catalyst, I went for a trade when he had just used his prison and -with ignite- I got him to 10%ish, but he obviously retaliated and with his ult spellvamp he just didn't drop and I ended up on 10% myself Sadly our Nocturne fed the shit out of everyone, engaged whenever he shouldn't and I wasted too many ults on him.

Play a game jungling Nasus.

Wither the enemy Draven on each fight, making him an easy charm or hook from Ahri or Thresh. They missed every single one. Team fights break out, Wither Draven, team is too busy killing Alistar.

Then they yell at me for me for dying when I'm basically going 1v4 against their team while they kill Alistar.

Just started another game. First pick so I took Fiddle jungle (could finally play what I want.) Ask our top and mid to pick something with a little bulk to follow up on initiates and give us some tankiness. So they both lock Eve and Talon since "I'm just playing to have fun. I don't care if we lose. I like Talon." This is ranked....
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2013-04-09 at 07:05 AM.

Deleted
    Mind you: this is a ranked game.
    A little background on me: I am a jungler, and prettymuch always play jungle, it is by far my best lane and am usually able to carry the game from the jungle very well.
    I play a fairly big multitude of junglers fairly well (hecarim, vi, amumu, zac, malphite & shaco), or atleast, good enough for ranked games around my level (silver 3).
    The times I can't jungle I play a support (taric/soraka, of which I play taric best).
    I am second pick, I always ask people not to ban hecarim/vi, since If I can get hecarim, I can absolutely wreck games, and if they pick hecarim I can counterpick shaco or via and make his game a living hell with some artful counterjungling.
    Our first pick is a gold 5 player, with our last pick a silver 5 player, who are premaded.
    I specifically ask him not to ban hecarim/vi, whats his first ban? thats right, hecarim.
    I ask him why ''because I hate op champs'', yea right buddy, could have carried your sorry ass with him hardcore, but even after being specifically asked not to ban him, you still do for some godforsaken reason.
    He then procedes to ban zed and elise, not bad bans, but since the opposing team bans vi zac and amumu, im shit out of luck.
    This leaves malphite, a decent choice, open aswell as the ability for me to go support.
    We are first pick, so he picks MF, guess what their first and second pick are?
    Thats right, taric and malphite, the only 2 things they really shouldn't pick.
    So with a champion pool of ~10 champs, due to shitty picks and bans im left only with soraka.
    I am like ''okay thats fine, however since soraka is the most defensive support eu, I want you to play defensive mf''.
    Fast forward 5 minutes into the game, our top (the silver 5 player that was premaded with our adc) starts feeding as garen vs jax (god knows why) putting him 0-4 10 minutes into the game with him flaming our jungler for a lack of ganks (yea buddy, if you push your wave to the turret and refuse to buy wards, your gonna get outganked).
    However bot lane is going bad aswell, even though I tell mf to play defensive, she constantly tries to engage on the enemy graves/taric, which almost kills her a couple of times, while flaming me for not supporting her enough (im soraka for god sakes, what do you want me to do, heal them to death?).
    We end up on 10 minutes with 5 deaths 3 kills (mostly due to our good xin jungle).
    Our mid is playing decent and getting 1-2 kills against a ryze aswell as roaming properly.
    All in all we end the laningphase with ~10-12, nothing that cant be overcome.
    Our top then procedes to throw massively, leaving us often to fight 4v5, at which point we end up with all our mid turrets dead and them pushing our base.
    However at some point they make a very bad baron play, allowing us to kill them, finnish their mid turret and inhibs and win the game.
    Overal the game wasn't super bad, however I literally have never had a game where I was forced to pick a champion outside of my role, where just about every one of my junglers was either picked or banned (and yes, jungling shaco against malphite is a pretty bad idea), guess I need to learn more champs

Deleted
    I'm so sick of people throwing games so hard, Just finished a game as Vi Jungle, I'm dominating the enemy Diana after a failed invade from them, top is winning his lane, bot in about equal and the katarina in mid is feeding so hard she might as well spike that idiot ball and do a touchdown dance. Suprisingly enough we manage to keep the game going until 40 minutes where the team (after an ace on the enemy bar chogath) refuses to take the inhibs and win and chase after cho'gath as he kites them through the jungle. Zed and I take mid inhib and then get dropped by the 4 enemies respawning. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblar View Post
    I'm so sick of people throwing games so hard, Just finished a game as Vi Jungle, I'm dominating the enemy Diana after a failed invade from them, top is winning his lane, bot in about equal and the katarina in mid is feeding so hard she might as well spike that idiot ball and do a touchdown dance. Suprisingly enough we manage to keep the game going until 40 minutes where the team (after an ace on the enemy bar chogath) refuses to take the inhibs and win and chase after cho'gath as he kites them through the jungle. Zed and I take mid inhib and then get dropped by the 4 enemies respawning. GG.
    Shit happens. All you can do is move on and hope for the best!

Playing as Shen cause my team thinks he is "op". I'm pushing bot, everyones standing off mid. Team yells at me to come up, I come through the jungle behind the enemy team. They arent near a turret. I ping MF, and go in from behind. I taunt, getting MF, Vi and Wukong in my taunt, my team runs. I die. They spend the rest of the game verbally abusing me. We lose, they report me.

Playing ARAM, getting quite fed as Ashe but people somehow prefer protecting the Vi who flash initiates with the whole team out of range to follow up instead of the AD carry who has a kha in her face every single time.

Losing due to bad plays... oh well shit happens but then it comes: "We lost anyway" after multiple retarded engages. We could have won and we were WINNING teamfights (even if only slightly with 9 people dead. 1 AD carry who stays alive can push easily...) before those stupid engages started. The game goes on and we fall further and further behind because they go 4vs4 and let me 1vs1 kha (killed him most of the time and didn't die to him but havign to kite him, allowed him to zone me out of the fight) while they all die without killing a single one... great idea!

NOTHING is as annoying as poeple throwing on purpose because "it's lost anyway" when it clearly isn't. Losing a game... shit happens.

not a bad game, but had a tryndamere raging the entire game because I was nasus and I killed him 4 times in lane. Guy called me a mentally handicapped retard for just playing nasus, repeatedly lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    not a bad game, but had a tryndamere raging the entire game because I was nasus and I killed him 4 times in lane. Guy called me a mentally handicapped retard for just playing nasus, repeatedly lol.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FzKwcqc.jpg[img]
    Says the guy playing Baddymere indeed. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Says the guy playing Baddymere indeed. ^.^
    yeah, first time i've played nasus in ranked too. lol

Deleted
    I go support for the first time ever. ADC is Lee Sin, with machete. ;-; Miracle that we won that though I'm slightly scared of supporting again except with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Lost my last 3 seed matches but still got Bronze 1. 2 4 vs 5s in a row and the third filled with slurs about homosexuality by half of my team when we had a terrible comp and I was dumb enough to not dodge. Wonder what I woulda got if I had won one or two of those. Le sigh...
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?