Deleted
    Meh, I have given up LoL for a while, can't deal with all the trolly, mean people anymore. And if they are good people you get a platinum uber team against you in normals.

Will come back later but it burned me out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Meh, I have given up LoL for a while, can't deal with all the trolly, mean people anymore. And if they are good people you get a platinum uber team against you in normals.

Will come back later but it burned me out.
    Stop playing SR and go play Domi/ARAM.

Trolls and stupid/insulting people are rare in there and you'll get more fun in there than on SR ranked games if what you want is fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Stop playing SR and go play Domi/ARAM.

Trolls and stupid/insulting people are rare in there and you'll get more fun in there than on SR ranked games if what you want is fun.
    Hmm maybe. Pretty good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Make that 5 in row. We were winning 10/0 early on. We lost because once again idiots don't know how to group up.
    The worst thing you can do is keep playing ranked on a bad day. Not only will it be harder to win, but your hidden elo will keep dropping until you'll be playing with Bronze players. Just take a break or play other modes that don't matter as much. That way, you'll probably turn around with something better and probably do better than usual on ranked. And if that doesn't work, there's always grabbing a buddy to help you out.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    The worst thing you can do is keep playing ranked on a bad day. Not only will it be harder to win, but your hidden elo will keep dropping until you'll be playing with Bronze players. Just take a break or play other modes that don't matter as much. That way, you'll probably turn around with something better and probably do better than usual on ranked. And if that doesn't work, there's always grabbing a buddy to help you out.
    Don't bash on all bronze players. I'm in bronze 1 but am consistently matched against silver 3 and 2 players. A lot of bronze 1 players are like this and its hard to win the promotional series.

They are the majority of the ranked population, so I'm not really bashing right there. Besides, hidden elo is what matters more and destroying it out of rage will guranteed to be teamed up with lower elo players (which most of them are in Bronze).
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Just had a game where I was ADC ( I main support ).

My support buys wards and places them well in the first 6 minutes.

After that he buys sightstone, and simply stops placing wards at all, anywhere. I fire a Hawk Eye (ashe E) over drake and the enemy is taking it, I try to stop them with my frost volley over the wall, to no success. My support: OMG ASHE YOU GAVE THEM DRAKE

Next, at 35 mins into the game, enemy no where to be seen, I hawk shot over toward Baron; they just finishing Baron. Most important objective on the map and no wards. No wards anywhere, except in support bag.

Before i backed at the start I had 3.7k, 2 kills, 1 or 2 assists. Returned to lane with BF sword, pick axe, crit back, AS boots.

I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A SIGHTSTONE.

Love the tribunal. I get in trouble cause im a "negative player" lets look at my last 2 games. A riven who goes 0/5 against darius top and blames the jungler. Now this game. Another dumbass support who plays Zyra and builds damage. No one wards anything, no matter where we go we get ambushed late game and we lose. I went GP bot lane, cause our Ezreal forced himself top(but he did do a great job). My record was 12/8/20 I spent most of the game X/1/X until we started getting ambushed. I'm never leaving bronze. It won't happen. I can not carry these games with these kinds of ppl in it. No one can.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-07 at 08:13 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I love to play Leona as jungle. She is pretty viable and i'm better with her than I am with other 'traditional' champs.

The hardest part of making it work is actually team select and the first 2 mins of the game.

If I am magically lucky enough to get past team select without other people locking their own jungle because 'leona is support noob' then i make it into the game.

In game I am greeted with the AP mid saying 'FUCK YOU LEONA I DONT LEASH FUCK YOU' - ofc this is followed 5 minutes later by 'WHERE ARE MY FUCKING GANKS FUCKING SHIT JUNGLE'

It's retarded. People decide the game is lost before it starts (ok fine, whatever) and refuse to help, then have the cheek to insult.

Here's a tip people, be nice to the jungler and help at the start, also, if you are ADC don't verbally abuse your support.

The greatest thing that pisses me off is that people don't actually talk to you about it in team chat, no, they broadcast their rage in /all. Like they are too fucking stupid to actually discuss anything with you. They instantly put a wall between you and them and proceed to talk over it.

That's gonna make me play like you want fella's, really.

'IM REPORTING YOU ENJOY IT'

Jesus fucking christ, just die in a fire you utter shit.

Deleted
    Happy and flaming are 2 different things. I don't get happy either, I usually place a snide remark, but I never rage at them. No point, and they'll defend themselves anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Love the tribunal. I get in trouble cause im a "negative player" lets look at my last 2 games. A riven who goes 0/5 against darius top and blames the jungler. Now this game. Another dumbass support who plays Zyra and builds damage. No one wards anything, no matter where we go we get ambushed late game and we lose. I went GP bot lane. My record was 12/8/20 I spent most of the game X/1/X until we started getting ambushed. I'm never leaving bronze. It won't happen. I can not carry these games with these kinds of ppl in it. No one can.
    Feel free to link your tribunal case. Till then I won't comment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    They offer you a game that you can play for free and you can play it without ever having to pay for it, but I guess they're the bad guys for wanting to feed their employees..
    Icefraud must be starving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Icefraud must be starving.
    Icefraud as in a derogatory insult to IceFrog? Or something else?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Icefraud as in a derogatory insult to IceFrog? Or something else?
    You are correct, sir.
    (No, it's actually a non-derogatory insult)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    You are correct, sir.
    (No, it's actually a non-derogatory insult)
    Odd, I don't recall IceFrog being hated at all. I do know that Pendragon still gets shit for his past actions.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    snip
    i used to play leona jungle (and yea ganking is amazing) but her cd is toooo long and if she gets counter jungled then its over....

is it just me or geting promoted to another division is soooo hard geting like 3-5points per win and 3-5 for loss and istting at 60 points lol

/pray for 15 win streaklol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh...just play a really bad game as in Liss in Dom. I didn't terrible, missed my q's and just fubar'd my e a lot. Basically the whole game was "this liss." I can understand being frustrated at someone playing poorly, I get frustrated myself (But I almost never say anything in chat). I even mention at the end, that yeah I knew I was doing badly. One of my team is like "You couldve said something instead of just sitting there doing nothing." Its like wtf am I suppose to say? What can I possible say that wouldve made a difference? Nothing. Just ugh. So frustrating to have a bad game, and me not being the only person fucking up and having my team decided to play the "let's blame you!" game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    To lighten the mood up, he may have saved a life. ;D
    Ive gotten to the point where I'd sacrifice multiple lives to go up to bronze 2...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Love those games that're lost by the 5minute mark. Just LOVE 'em. I can't WAIT to go play more league soloqueue after that game!!!

I used to hate Cait for destroying me in lane, now each single one fails. Good times.

Also winning game with 6 kills to 38 kills makes people angry...