Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why not?

It's fun. You get even with them for screwing around. It's not a bad idea to do every once in a while if you get toxic teammates.
    You fuck over 3 other people and wasted 15 minutes or more of their time. I know your a troll but value your free time.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    You fuck over 3 other people and wasted 15 minutes or more of their time. I know your a troll but value your free time.
    No it means that I enjoy the game rather than not enjoy it. If they aren't going to help you leash and not be a teamplayer then I might as well have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    No it means that I enjoy the game rather than not enjoy it. If they aren't going to help you leash and not be a teamplayer then I might as well have fun.
    You're in fucking silvers 90% of the games can be hard carried instead of trolling like an asshole spend that time learning to play or find another game.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-10-29 at 11:23 PM.

Let me guess, stuck in elo-hell? You are always on the team with bad players? Everyone except you suck?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

In short, you're just self-centered, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    pick Heimer INTO my Sion
    I haven't used Heimer (have wanted to use him). But anyways like what's been mentioned, some/most people just pick a champ and hope they win lol.

I've tried laning agains Heimers, I just take their turrets for free gold. Even if I can't walk in for last hit, they push so fast that I actually don't miss much creeps, cos I can just last hit under tower. Or especially when I have a good waveclear.

But I think no matter what, banner still hardcounters Heimer, like crazy.

Apparently taking a kill in a bot match is enough to warrant a torrent of abuse, including being told to end my life and then being asked to fight irl. All in all hilarious, especially because I was an asshole by telling said person that they sounded like they needed a cup of tea and a biscuit.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Apparently taking a kill in a bot match is enough to warrant a torrent of abuse, including being told to end my life and then being asked to fight irl. All in all hilarious, especially because I was an asshole by telling said person that they sounded like they needed a cup of tea and a biscuit.
    Saying kill yourself to anyone should be an instant ban or chat restriction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad game per say...but a never ending one. I don't get it. We got baron like 3 times...dragon like 5 times..

Such tunelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Hope you reported him/them, telling people to commit suicide is something Riot really punishes.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Hope you reported him/them, telling people to commit suicide is something Riot really punishes.
    I most certainly did!
    RETH

Long time no see, thread!

So this isn't as much of a rant, as it is something hillarious that just happened to me in an ARAM match.

So lets begin from the very top:

I get Morgana, great champion for ARAM, great sustain etc etc.
    And there is this Leona on my team, diving in 24/7 (understandable, being melee can be quite the bore in ARAM), then complains if we don't follow her under their turret when she jumps in 1/5. Then start to spam ping me, because I'm currently 2/0/14 with about 6k gold in my purse - "You need items to deal damage, you're as good as AFK Morgana!"
    Which I reply with "Oh well, atleast I'm not int feeding 24/7" as the Leona now was 0/7/??, this is by the way not many minutes in. And all hell breaks lose instantly.

So from this point I am "a sore loser who can't do anything in life", "a kid who will fail school", "a retard for not dying" (not worded as nicely as this), I find these conversations rather entertaining in ARAM, and join in on the little sherade (spelling?), asking him/her how life is and how it is down in Bronze, which tilted him even more so I guess I hit the bronze mark rather well.
    "I don't have time to play ranked, so I don't care what league I am in!", kthnxbye, that excuse have never been used before.

I end the game 7/1/27, most dmg done on my team etc, pretty much carrying the whole shebang.

So I taunt him a bit in the after chat with "ah, no dmg done eh? How's your 7k compared to my 21k?" and he really starts verbually abusing me, as he put it when I replied with "you actually just have to land spells to deal dmg, filthy casual" to his "you need items" remark ingame.
    Checked his profile, and he have been Bronze for 4 seasons in a row.. And this is when he starts attacking my real life, telling me how successful he is being a CEO at the age of 26, with his own villa, super cars and literally floating in money. So as I assume we're sharing our lifes, I tell him how I am doing as a tattoo artist that travels the world and see new places all the time, while making a rather decent living. Which he replies with "you fucking low life, you're whats wrong with society"..

Guess being a CEO makes you rather salty and lonely life :/ poor fellah.

Low elo junglers are a different species, I swear.

I don't know what goes through jungler's minds when the enemy jungler is running over the team...in low elo is usually just "keep farming"...LOL. Enemy warwick gets first blood top, immediately runs mid, kills mid, then is just ganking non-stop. My jungler keeps farming like a robot but can't even hit lvl6 before the ww has 4 kills.

I also love the jungler mindself of "botlane's getting tower dove, but let me finish killing a camp even though I'm 5 steps away from bot".

I play a lot of maokai support, I love it when junglers don't even gank bot even though I have 3 cc's and its a 100% free kill bot if the jungler shows his face.

We lost this match..

Because our Mundo decided to hold a grudge against our Trynd for something that happened in the 8th minute.

That Trynd build though.. Only vs one tank, and he goes both BotR and Lord Dominik. Makes me cry on the inside. If he knew how to play Tryn he would most likely be able to carry that game with that lead.

Work schedule change, so I now play in the PM...Of course not the best player in the world, I usually play 20 games get into gold and call it a season, but this season oh boy, 50 games in and stuck silver.

Seems like I am doing something wrong in the top lane since, so decided to play jungle to see if I can impact the game. I've never seen leads thrown so fast until this game.

"Worth" isn't worth when you have half the enemy laner's cs and gave up shut down gold. Rip drake control as well.

/endrant.

Deleted
    I think the biggest pain is when you're playing bot and because of the other guy doesn't perform well you're stuck behind

Deleted
    FIZZ LOVE

tell me about it. I am not a bad player and not easy to lose temper, but my teammates are the worst, can not belive how bad they are untill you play with them. I tried so hard to get to Platium 1 and in promotion games. Did great on my own but cannot carry the team anymore. LOL is not like it in season 3 and 4 when you can carry the team if you are way ahead. now it's impossible, Download the guilde app at apknite, subcribe to the challenger helps of Red mercy, and still stuck at platium tier. like a month now i keep win and loss and can get my ass up to diamond. so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Rondeau View Post
    tell me about it. I am not a bad player and not easy to lose temper, but my teammates are the worst, can not belive how bad they are untill you play with them. I tried so hard to get to Platium 1 and in promotion games. Did great on my own but cannot carry the team anymore. LOL is not like it in season 3 and 4 when you can carry the team if you are way ahead. now it's impossible, Download the guilde app at apknite, subcribe to the challenger helps of Red mercy, and still stuck at platium tier. like a month now i keep win and loss and can get my ass up to diamond. so sad
    i feel you bro! tired of losing game for my team, i dont play rank anymore, just urf and custom game.

Ok, so i am living in China, playing on chinese realms, got chinese acc.
    Suddenly from today, I need to put in Chinese ID card and name info...

GG, so long my lvl 124 acc
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson