Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    VARIAN GETS PUNCHED. You got me there, WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecterDelta03 View Post
    Can someone tell me if I'm wrong... Paladin T14 = Power rangers...

Yeah you're wrong it looks nothing like a power ranger. People use the power ranger term for pallys way too often.

10+ Year Old Account
    A black market? Really hope that it isn't the same black market as the one in D3.

Thundercatadin?No thanks, I'll continue using my T10 DK Red Set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that quadruple damage on ice lance may be a tad too much
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat Warlock set... *faints.* Also, just a few days ago I stated "I hope Blizzard bases the Warlock set on the Sha." :D
    Last edited by Melilithia; 2012-03-29 at 08:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    as an annual pass owner, i still haven't received my beta..

Those sets look awful. So similar to previous tiers, especially the paladin set. Awful colors on the warlock set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Call Beast: New. Summons a powerful wild animal to assist you in combat for 12 sec. Each time the animal deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. 1 Frost, 1 Unholy, 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown.
    um, hunter spell costing dk runes

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't like the sets myself, not like it matters with transmog though. So whatever ^_^

And still no beta invite for me *eye twitch*, at least some new content I can watch people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    No more energy requirements for Roll? Isn't that a bit imba in PVP?
    On a lvl 26 Windwalker Monk roll costs 0 energy, has a 20 second cooldown, but you have 2 charges indicated by a small 2 on the icon.
    So you roll once, the number of the icon changes to 1, you can roll immediately again and in the background a 20 sec cooldown gives you your next roll.

Deleted
    It's still beta so we know things will get changed here and there, but let's comment assuming this was the final result. I like the lock tier alot tbh, the button looking things don't fit very well there imo (atleast that big), but the rest covers that by being very good looking. The pally set is also decent imo. The buff nerfs will keep changing during all the beta, specially as raid content start to be tested, so no point speaking much on them this early.

My only concern is the Black Market... cause we don't know what it is, but if it get's to be like D3 one then I see people that can speand alot of rl money on games by all "happy and proud" and people that can't get upset. U can always claim it doesn't affect your game etc, but it actually does and alot. Actually, if they do it then the game will go rock bottom imo.

Deleted
    WTF is my invite? I see the tier sets continuw to build on the awful designs started in wrath, I wish they would get some different people on item 'looks'.

Deleted
    I'm gonna take a guess and say the black market AH will be linked to other servers in your battlegroups.

Black and white pally set looks great, blue and gold okay... that red set just doesn't work in my eyes.Though I'm loving the lack of wrestling belts.

Deleted
    I'm actually not digging these sets so much, but it looks like Blizzard is bringing back 8-piece sets again, which is fantastic. Let's hope it's a trend that continues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldilocks View Post
    I'm gonna take a guess and say the black market AH will be linked to other servers in your battlegroups.
    Well, there was alot of discuss on that matter, due to economies be totally different between servers. Some say it would be good, others say with would be bad, I didn't made any brainstorm on that matter yet, will wait until we sure it's actually that to make some assumption on overall server welfare after "ah merge". But I would rather that to a D3 model one, that's for sure.

Only the first zone of Pandaria is open. Valley and Krasarang port you out still.

I hope a wave goes out with this patch

Anyone else notice that the hunter glyph/abilities requires DK Runes to cast? o.O

Call Beast: New. Summons a powerful wild animal to assist you in combat for 12 sec. Each time the animal deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. 1 Frost, 1 Unholy, 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown.
    Last edited by chimeraruin; 2012-03-29 at 09:48 AM.