Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warlock helm. Nemesis anyone? Looks awesome though! Pally looks meh.

no bow from SM or scholo...

WOW! those sets look amazing, although the paladin one reminds me to the white tiger power ranger (if anyone remembers)

People keep saying the pandaren totems look like kegs, but I'm just not seeing it. They look more like lanterns or urns to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    *looks at talent and glyph changes*
    Oh look, here comes the fun police...

And wtf is with the renaming of the monk's Drunken Brawler and Drunken Haze? Elusive Brawler? Dizzying Haze? In typical Blizzard fashion, this makes no sense... (why even call it a Brewmaster, at this point?)
    It's not like the abilities were called Excited Rapist or Chloroform Surprise... (I could see changing those, obv)

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    People keep saying the pandaren totems look like kegs, but I'm just not seeing it. They look more like lanterns or urns to me.
    Agreed. I don't see the kegs either.

Well, I do (kind of), but they're not big/wide enough to be kegs/casks. And again with the floaty wisp flying in circles... (as if we couldn't tell what element a totem was for without it?) smh.

I think someone may have pissed in my corn flakes this morning... :/ lol
    Last edited by Scratches; 2012-03-29 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post

And wtf is with the renaming of the monk's Drunken Brawler and Drunken Haze? Elusive Brawler? Dizzying Haze? In typical Blizzard fashion, this makes no sense... (why even call it a Brewmaster, at this point?)
    It's not like the abilities were called Excited Rapist or Chloroform Surprise... (I could see changing those, obv)
    Because they are fucking cowards. Here you have a game where people can actually get smashed-off-your-gourd drunk, including slurred speech and vision...but now Daddy Activision is wringing their hands about all the Soccer Moms who will be outraged when the cute little panda their precious turds are playing decide to take a drink.

Despite the fact it's a direct rip-off..er homage to Drunken Master. Fucking pathetic, Blizzard. Might as well pull a Nintendo and change all the blood to sweat. Obviously it's not going to change the mechanics or the game itself, but it shows that Blizzard has shit instead of a backbone and will compromise their artistic vision to appease the corporate taskmasters. Any time you heard developers talk their vision for the game, just realize their vision includes ruining anything about the game you love if it might eek out a tiny temporary bump in their stock price for Bobby Kotex.
    Last edited by Adrim; 2012-03-29 at 02:33 PM.

HATE HORNS! JUST HATE IT! STOP! ENOUGHT! Sick and tired of stupid curved horns already.

Designers! Use your imagination, awfurfuksake! Just give us a normal HOOD!
    Something like "Cowl of the Grand Engineer" wowhead.com/item=29986

Love the warlock set, wish I could say the same for the paladin tier.

Cata Main : Death Knight....See's Paladin's T14MoP main : Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    We at Blizzard pool our artists resources into everything but the helmet. At least stick with the Paladin set theme, jeez.

Deleted
    You already nerfed balance druid..

10+ Year Old Account
    The models and scenery in this expansion is the best i've seen in a long while.

howw much more r u guys going to nerf hunters?!?!

storm slash totem = pissedin my pants

Frost mage buffs? Check.

Enhance shaman nerfs? Check.

Ghostcrawler still playing a mage lol!
    Last edited by ihyln; 2012-03-29 at 03:07 PM.

Paladin Tier looks kinda crappy imo... Warlock Tier is amazing though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post

edit:

Agreed. I don't see the kegs either.

Well, I do (kind of), but they're not big/wide enough to be kegs/casks. And again with the floaty wisp flying in circles... (as if we couldn't tell what element a totem was for without it?) smh.

I think someone may have pissed in my corn flakes this morning... :/ lol
    I can see why the changes (PC). In beta, warlocks had a talent called "Holocaust". If I remember correctly, it was the destruction one giving crit chance.

Now that the "Character Creation Screen" got updated do males also get the red version as well. But beyond that I think both should have maybe 4-5 tail options like how draenei have horn options. So I can have a black/white male Pandaren with a long tail if I wanted. So a combo of both for the most available options.

I think they should drop the horns of the lock set, it would look much better without. Pally tiger set, looks cool. But It doesn't early say Paladin to me.

At least they're sticking with the Cata-brought leg armor that actually has a little bit of armor bulging out. Spandex plate needs to go byebye.