Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I thought roll was overpowered before, but now they can spam it forever? Who needs mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger1974 View Post
    HATE HORNS! JUST HATE IT! STOP! ENOUGHT! Sick and tired of stupid curved horns already.

Designers! Use your imagination, awfurfuksake! Just give us a normal HOOD!
    Something like "Cowl of the Grand Engineer" wowhead.com/item=29986
    If you hate it transmog it into some green head piece if you want basic boring looking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Meeeehhh... Same, Same, Same. C'mon Blizzard, stop making carnival costumes and start to develop some armors ¬¬ Too much details, we need more simplicity on the design, sigh!
    YES, LET US USE OUR IMAGINATIONS FOR A SIMPLE BASIC HOOD COLORED RED! MAKE SURE IT LOOKS EXTRA BORING!
    Last edited by PrinnyGod; 2012-03-29 at 06:47 PM.

Warlock set the best like always, because warlocks are evil and evil is cool

OMG, I am in love with that paladin set (minus the helm). and the warlock one looks effing scary, just as it should be

Here's hoping the shammy set looks as good as the ones we've seen so far. Blizzard might get me to start raiding again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed... black market auctionhouse... wonder if this will become the "Money" ah

Sweet Mother of all Paladins...We are finnaly getting some love. In heaps for that matter. This paladin T14 looks amazing and quite original as well. I'm genuinly impressed.

I am pretty sure that the mouth opens and closes on the Warlock hood. Compare the screenshots. Badassery.

warlock tier is one of the coolest sets to date. The paladin one is meh, looks geared towards a warrior if anything.

lol@murder of crows for hunters. Its like they're going out of their way to make sure shadow priests don't get the scarlet onslaught style shadow form.

When we said less emphasis on the helm, we didn't mean that much less.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyGod View Post
    If you hate it transmog it into some green head piece if you want basic boring looking stuff.

YES, LET US USE OUR IMAGINATIONS FOR A SIMPLE BASIC HOOD COLORED RED! MAKE SURE IT LOOKS EXTRA BORING!
    Not sure if trolling or just stupid....

Do have to say I enjoy the look of the pally set for once.

...Am I the only one that sees all the changes and the new Panda class and just think.....meh, not really super excited about any of it?

Hunters have glaive throw? What glaive? I thought no more melee weapon for hunters.

Boub, you may want to get a different person to do your livestreaming. The guy playing the Rogue is a complete ass and is the "gogogo" guy. He bitched about the tank taking "too long" to pull stuff and when they wiped on the second boss like four times the tank tabbed out to try and find a strat for the fight. Then the Rogue kept dps'ing the wrong add in the fight when it's stacks were up at 8 after he said they need to switch at 5 but blamed other people for the wipe. Tried vote kicking the tank and said "I don't have time for this" and asked the livestream viewers if he should bail. I'm sorry but this isn't Hour of Twilight dungeons, this is new shit with new mechanics and after dying four times, as a tank I would start looking up strategies too. If he doesn't have time for it maybe he shouldn't be doing this type of thing. It's beta testing, it's learning and some things may be bugged so perhaps a bit of research to see if an encounter is even doable is in order. The guy is an elitist ass and how he ever got legendary daggers boggles the mind if he can't even watch stacks on a mob without getting tunnel vision on his own damage complaining "oh I can't get any combo points." That's not the point of the fight and bitching about it is stupid. It's a big mark against MMO-Champion to have their name on something run by someone that is such an elitist ass that he would do those things when the dungeon isn't even a day old. I don't think I'll be watching anymore of their livestream for this reason. You want to get a stream running for MMO Champion, be a bit more selective in the person you have running it.

Hunters have glaive throw? What glaive? I thought no more melee weapons for hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, Enhancement Shamans already getting nerfed and it aint even release. Back to tab targeting flame shock -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Insanely awesome that lock set NICE

Tho it's not indicated, Monk roll now has charges, 2 to be exact. They recharge every 10 seconds. However if you use 2 back to back it will be a 20 second recharge to get just one charge back. If you have 2 charges and use just one, you will get a charge back in 10 seconds.

I agree with Baek; have more mature and patient people doing your Livestream. The current players don't reflect well on MMO-Champion. I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this, but a lot of the classes sound overpowered in the expansion. Maybe everyone being OP will finally make everyone happy.

It's beta, there are glitches and tuning is what is done during beta. Notice the patch notes above.