Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chimeraruin View Post
    Anyone else notice that the hunter glyph/abilities requires DK Runes to cast? o.O

Call Beast: New. Summons a powerful wild animal to assist you in combat for 12 sec. Each time the animal deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. 1 Frost, 1 Unholy, 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown.
    Yeah man, it's like it's beta or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

I know it's beta but... sheesh, who fucked that one up?

Deleted
    Nice Paladin Sets. Black & White is definetly the best one!

Master poisoner is nice add for rogues to get firmer place in raids 'cause all like damage inreases. Also those new priest abilities sound nice and i bet look nice too.

Priest casts Halo and shouts: DESTRUCTO DIIISK!!!! LOL

Deleted
    are those keg totems? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    The new totems are a letdown. Paw prints? Really?

Deleted
    I like the fact that shamans get new spells every time;
    that they will be able to use the new race;
    that they get dmg buffs every time there's a beta patch

and my balance druid got:
    white stag form, orca form;
    even less damage with astral storm, hurricane, wild mushrooms;
    and 4 useless talents. so many exciting changes...

Can you give my raid leader a reson to bring a balance druid please?
    Aoe damage nerfed to the ground, raid utility can be given by resto and guardian with symbiosis
    Unless shamans we don't bring 8% crit/haste/mastery every 12 sec, 5 mastery aura, burst totems.

Oh well at leaste there are many glyph changes for us.....oh wait!
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2012-03-29 at 10:23 AM.

Call Beast: New. Summons a powerful wild animal to assist you in combat for 12 sec. Each time the animal deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. 1 Frost, 1 Unholy, 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown. eh? what? 1 Frost, 1 Unholy? Does that mean I can Obliterate as a hunter?

I love what Blizz did with the Warlock set

Quote Originally Posted by alceus View Post
    are those keg totems? O.o
    indeed they are!
    Nyaaaa~

go hunters go. sweet changes

Hunter calling a band of crows to fuck up their opponent? I like that!

15+ Year Old Account
    That warlock tier, is actually really good. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin set looks awesome, less "epic" (not talking about being good looking, but the feeling of heroism) than tier 13. Warlock set looks ugly to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miruim View Post
    Paladin set looks awesome, less "epic" (not talking about being good looking, but the feeling of heroism) than tier 13. Warlock set looks ugly to me.
    They could use something else than cats on the shoulders though
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

So, that new "Black Market AH" thing... We have 3 seperate AH systems already, including a way to trade between factions. So what could the Black Market one add to the game? I'm honestly getting the feeling that its gonna be real money, but thats just my thoughts.

Paladin set looks terrible imo. No love (outside that pvp set late in cata) for us at all in the art department since tier 6 imoIt's like they are slacking on Paladin, but making warlocks amazing. Biggest hit and miss art team when it comes to tier. Never understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    So, that new "Black Market AH" thing... We have 3 seperate AH systems already, including a way to trade between factions. So what could the Black Market one add to the game? I'm honestly getting the feeling that its gonna be real money, but thats just my thoughts.
    Battlegroup is more likely, its almost impossible to start any type of real money economy in such an established game as WoW.
    Even if they would limit it to lets say, MoP only items it would still cause major tremors in the current WoW economy since it would be hard to dial down a gold-money ratio.
    I doubt they will ever implement something that massive into a 7year old game really.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    There's not enough unbound items in the game to allow for this kind of model. Diablo's items don't bind to the user, afaik, but anything worthwhile in WoW is BoP, except a few random drops and crafting items, which usually are offered in such immense numbers they'd only be selling for a few cents anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bwahaha Warlock... The poor boss will die of laughter before we have a chance to even pull him if we wear sets like these.