Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

They better be kidding about the cloth loot table?

NOT AGAIN??

And this time - hit, hit and more hit? Not even Spirit on off-hand etc? Seriously, Shaman got legs, belt, hands, gloves with Spirit & Spirit shield, aight?

Comoooooon.....

Deleted
    You do know that the loot table is from SM/Scholo only. There will be 6 heroics more

Should just remove hit from all gear and make spirit give hit rating for all casters.

I'm going to assume you are talking about blue 5man dungeon gear in MoP.

The loot tables are not final and not complete (more instances) AND there are other means of obtaining gear as well. Your post makes no sen... not sure if troll
    Last edited by Absorb; 2012-03-29 at 04:00 PM.

My god how people rage about beta stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    My god how people rage about beta stuff.
    Other people are more emotionally invested in something than you are?

http://imgur.com/WySTp

Beta, it's like practice or something... lol, who knows! It's so complicated, i don't think anyone is really able to grasp the concept of what a beta really is. It's far past rocket science. It blows my mind, i can't figure it out.

Deleted
    Wow, really? I swear people actively look for things to complain about nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You do know that the loot table is from SM/Scholo only. There will be 6 heroics more
    Yeah, this...

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Beta, it's like practice or something... lol, who knows! It's so complicated, i don't think anyone is really able to grasp the concept of what a beta really is. It's far past rocket science. It blows my mind, i can't figure it out.
    It's funny because I remember seeing comments just like this when the firelands PTR was out about how everyone needed to stop complaining/posting feedback because of the last of cloth spirit gear.

I would be upset, but 1) it's beta, 2) lived with lack of spirit gear dropping the last two tiers. I'll survive.

Okay, first of all its beta, second of all its only from Scholomance and the two SM dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet909 View Post
    It's funny because I remember seeing comments just like this when the firelands PTR was out about how everyone needed to stop complaining/posting feedback because of the last of cloth spirit gear.
    yea, this...

---------- Post added 2012-03-29 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    I would be upset, but 1) it's beta, 2) lived with lack of spirit gear dropping the last two tiers. I'll survive.
    1. Beta is the time for feedback
    2. if you can survive without spirit since the first tier, what is the purpose of the spirit in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    yea, this...

---------- Post added 2012-03-29 at 06:35 PM ----------

1. Beta is the time for feedback
    2. if you can survive without spirit since the first tier, what is the purpose of the spirit in the first place?
    Excellent point @ #2. Herpa derpy derp. I'll hold up my "I WANT SPIRIT GEAR" sign with pride then.

It's fine. I'll just do what I do now. Whenever I pull either of those instances, I'll just drop group and the queue can have less healers for the next few minutes. By the time the cooldown is up, I get a free bag of loot, as well. I'm not running a soup kitchen for other peoples' gear. I'm selfish like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by floater6 View Post
    Should just remove hit from all gear and make spirit give hit rating for all casters.
    I *really* wish they would do this, it would stop so many arguments and so much drama.

Quote Originally Posted by floater6 View Post
    They stopped that in wrath because there were too many people going after the same gear pieces that it was severely unbalanced. Mages, warlocks, and all priests going after the same loot, as opposed to shamans and druids that only have the two each for those gear pieces? When loot RNG is so crappy now, having that many people in a raid group going after the same gear is terrible. It already sucks now that my group has 4 of us that need the Hagara wrists, Zon'ozz belt, and Blackhorn boots (heroic of course), all because of the lack of spirit cloth (warlock, mage, spriest and disc priest). Add a spirit counter to those slots, and it cuts that in half.

beta beta beta beta beta beta... chill! still approx four months to go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    They stopped that in wrath because there were too many people going after the same gear pieces that it was severely unbalanced. Mages, warlocks, and all priests going after the same loot, as opposed to shamans and druids that only have the two each for those gear pieces? When loot RNG is so crappy now, having that many people in a raid group going after the same gear is terrible. It already sucks now that my group has 4 of us that need the Hagara wrists, Zon'ozz belt, and Blackhorn boots (heroic of course), all because of the lack of spirit cloth (warlock, mage, spriest and disc priest). Add a spirit counter to those slots, and it cuts that in half.
    So double the drop rate? I would rather have spirit cloth for Shadow Priest, Heal Priest, Warlock & Mage with a 15% drop rate, than spirit cloth with a 7.5% drop rate just for priests. The latter is far more subject to RNG than the former.

So Holy Priests won't have a reason to go to SM and Scholo. Nothing tragic here yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't say "It's only Beta/PTR, relax", that's exactly how many saw the FL loot tables when there was no Spirit on cloth in raids. What makes you think they will change this time?

Overall, "This is Beta, don't complain about anything yet" is just about the worst reasoning there is, since it is exactly the right time to have oppinions, when things are still under development. There is not much of a point to complain when it's on live.

I fully agree; make Spirit a hit stat for all cloth users, if the fact is they cba to make cloth Spirit item as it is.

*Edit: You have no idea how important Spirit will be as a stat for both Holy and Disc, especially the first lvl 90 item upgrades you will replace your hc DS items with. This is the gear we will run our first raids with.