Leblanc God Tier Jungler?

Hey, whats up,

So I checked the jungle tier list for the lulu patch, because I always like to see the opinions (http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest). I have played every god tier jungler, most tier ones and most tier 2s. Until I saw that Leblanc was suddenly god tier and went wtf! So I watched the video, and he doesn't even mention her!

So, my question is, has anyone tried it? How does it work? What do you do? Is it good? Is it even possible.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Hey, whats up,

So I checked the jungle tier list for the lulu patch, because I always like to see the opinions (http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest). I have played every god tier jungler, most tier ones and most tier 2s. Until I saw that Leblanc was suddenly god tier and went wtf! So I watched the video, and he doesn't even mention her!

So, my question is, has anyone tried it? How does it work? What do you do? Is it good? Is it even possible.
    Pretty sure that it was a joke, mainly because she has a horrible clear-speed due to her gigantic cooldowns.

Her ganking potential is pretty huge, though, since she can insta-gib most people. It's just that she takes far too long to clear camps... although she could work as a counter-jungler, since she can burst down the bigger creeps rather quickly.

Hmm... am just not quite sure. She does everything concerning jungling very well, the ganking, the mobility, the counter-jungling, the ability to kill the enemy jungler... everything except for her own ability to clear the jungle is good.

So meh. Could see her work with appropriate runes when your AP mid does not require blue, would have to try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Hey, whats up,

Click on the name. It goes to a youtube vid with a Leblanc with pure AS runes, 30/0/0 masteries, 4 phantom dancers, an IE and AS boots at level 1.

Don't take it too seriously.

As Led ++ said, the video somehow shows her starting with 4 PD's and an IE.

So in short, when LeBlanc asks "Would I lie?", the answer is yes.

You pick Leblanc, I pick Lee or Shyv.

See you in 5 minutes at your red.