Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    ROFL, I think we miscommunication. I was speaking to your point about exceptions by positing the average. I agree with you on a deeper level of decision vs. comp. As this is always the goal once the leveling is done- to build a robust set of champions, runes and so on.

An L20 playing AD mostly wouldn't necessarily have all that though. Efficient IP spending is more important I think at that step.
    Hah yea. I've been playing this game wayyy too long, I think too far into everything. Whenever I see a question posed to me, I tend to instantly start to min/max everything in my head. I've come to sadly realize that I hardly enjoy the game for a game anymore, as instead getting pissed at why my Elo isn't where it SHOULD be -.- Stupid Elo hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Auras View Post
    [...] For Olaf, I'd personally take my first choice, just cuz A) his ult passively gives him some nice Arpen [...]
    Which would make armor penetration even better... the more you have of it, the better it becomes.

armor pen vs ad:
    ad gives you a stronger early game (most important part of the game) while armor penetration gives you a stronger mid- lategame but usually the difference isn't that big (unless you get something like ghostblade + black cleaver which would obviously favor armor penetration runes)

Deleted
    I bought some runes yesterday but forgot to mention in the thread. I decided to get the following.

Armor Penetration Quints
    Attack Damage Marks
    Armor Seals
    Magic Penetration per level Glyphs

Any idea on what runes to get for supports? According to what i read, it seems like majority of them go for this?

Reds - Armour
    Yellow - Armour / Gp5
    Blue - Magic Resist per Lvl
    Quint - Gp5