Twisted Treeline

Just want to hear peoples opinions on this, personally i think it is one of the worst maps ever put into a game, which is a shame because all apart from the bases them selves are fine. But the turret is but in a place that anyone with a brain can see is just very very bad. It turns it from a fast fun, map with truely set meta, to a boring map. Today for example we had a game won at the 20 min mark, ie 2 inhibs down, every buff , every dragon, 2 farmed lanes a farmed jungler and i had zoned top lane.

But we lost due us just deciding, go for the kill. Normally id take the blame for making such a dumb call but i made it at the 1 hour 20 mark, it was insanely boring, and personally i cant see myself playing it again even though i really like it. I dont get how they cant just make the small changes, or at least try them. I know they dont want to because no one play it, but if it was at least half as decent as the very nice HoN 3v3 map it would be fine.

Anyway as you can see i am a bit ragey but would like to hear your thoughts.

Wait, why did you lose? Because you got greedy and tried to kill someone who was retreating back to their base and the base laser killed you?

No we attack there nexus tower and then went for the nexus, they ofc had ok farm and killed us and we couldnt ace them(we could in a normal fight but they were just poking with a kog) By suiciding i meant we knew we would die going for it, but it was worth at least trying rather then playing for 2 hours waiting for a mistake by them that might never come. There super turret did get alot of kills, ie about all of are super minions due to the base design.