SWTOR voice actors cast

Hello mmo-champs!
    I know there are lists of tor va's available on several sites but i prefer moving stuff and videos to reading and since there was no video on youtube with ToR voice actors cast i decided to make my own! There is full cast of va's for playable classes and some info about their other work.

Also be sure to check out my channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal
    Im new as a youtuber so any feedback will be appreciated, oh and when blizzard decides to give me beta access i will be covering lots of stuff from pandaria! See you guys and enjoy!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    LOL 'Best known for Beverly Hills Chiwawa' Really? Did anyone even watch that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.... he sounded nothing like Snake in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaul View Post
    LOL 'Best known for Beverly Hills Chiwawa' Really? Did anyone even watch that?
    couldnt find anything better XD

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 03:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    voice actor which you cant recognize in different role is a good voice actor no?
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Speaking of VA's . . . anyone notice Travis Willingham as the tubby dude at the start of Belsavis? I can't remember his name but he's one of the only survivors after the initial command center gets wiped out.

Travis Willingham does a variety of voices: Yu Kanda from D. Gray Man, Roy Mustang from FMA and FMA: B, Guile from Street Fighter IV, Portgas D. Ace from One Piece, among many others.

He just happens to be a very recognizable voice; very unique.
    Last edited by Gigapants; 2012-03-30 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    couldnt find anything better XD

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 03:49 AM ----------

voice actor which you cant recognize in different role is a good voice actor no?
    Exactly! Though it would've been awesome if he carried over with Snake's voice because he sounds so awesome.

Deleted
    Make one for companions too!
    Some are well known.

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Make one for companions too!
    Some are well known.
    This, please.
    Doesn't need to be if they also do a duplicate role (like Xalek's VA also as Colonel Yudrass a.k.a. the guy everyone thinks is James Earl Jones) but would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Really? I couldn't even take the class seriously because I just saw Snake every time he spoke. WTB Jedi Mullet / Bandana option!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Really? I couldn't even take the class seriously because I just saw Snake every time he spoke. WTB Jedi Mullet / Bandana option!
    Haha maybe my memory has faded a bit. I stopped playing the series after Snake Eater.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    If you roll a Miraluka with the leather band over the eyes and go with the gel'd mullet, it's close enough lol. That's how I roll.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune