Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

100,000 More Beta-Test Invites - Wave 2

Diablo 3 - Inferno Monster Levels No Longer Linear, More Fansite Q&A, Bashiok on Runes, Blizzard Facebook

100,000 More Beta-Test Invites - Wave 2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Yesterday’s 100,000 Annual Pass-holder beta-test invites ran through the night, and we’re still in the process of notifying the invitees by email. Those selected for yesterday’s wave of invites should all have the Mists of Pandaria beta client available for download through Battle.net account management, and they should all receive the email notification by end of day today. If the beta client shows up for you in Battle.net account management, you don’t need to wait for the email in order to download the client and begin testing.

We’re off to a solid start with the beta test, and things are looking good in terms of realm stability, so we’re ready to invite another wave of Annual Pass holders. A second wave of invites is going out to 100,000 more Annual Pass holders today, starting right now.

If you’re added in this or any subsequent wave, access to the beta client will show up in Battle.net account management as discussed above. Please check there today and tomorrow, as today’s wave of invites will be processing throughout the day and likely into early tomorrow morning. Notification emails will also be going out, but again, no need to wait for the email if the beta client is available to you through Battle.net account management.

Hot damn blizzard!

Aaaaaaand I'm still waiting for one, damn..

They didn't slack, I must say.

Deleted
    woooo flagged, let's dance \o/

woot, that's my blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Such good news!

Looks like they're doing invite waves every day now, or at least for these two days, lol.

I'm going to be last

~waits another day~

Deleted
    Blizz stepping up, never lose faith!

So glad they are keeping a good pace, haven't got mine yet, but I am very surprised at how well its being handled.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh...If I get one I get one...if I don't I don't...no skin off my back :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurgarl View Post
    I'm going to be last
    im starting to wonder if they are doing invites based on alphabetical order in which case im royally screwed lol

Deleted

Thumbs up Never loss hope

Quote Originally Posted by Lurgarl View Post
    I'm going to be last
    Never give up hope my friend

Deleted
    Fingers crossed

Check your battle.net accounts. I got in in the past 10 minutes, I've been refreshing my battle.net all day. I didn't even get an email. I've been a member since 2007 but I've taken time off when wow got boring.