Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Evelynn, Karma, Gragas, Anivia and Sejuani and the champions I see played the least. Then Yorick, Viktor, Kayle and Galio seem quite rare as well.

As for most? No idea, most of the top tier champions are played regularly.

Deleted
    Cassiopiea is insanely popular atm.

She is banned/picked most games, and I rarely see her lose lane.

I play Gragas quite often, would even say I'm quite good with him. I've also played a bit of Trundle and Rumble, which I don't see very often. I've never seen Evelynn either. I've seen Viktor maybe two times, same with Yorick.

Most picked are definitely Master Yi, Ashe, Garen, Annie, and those, which I think is because how easy it is to play them.

Deleted
    In around 1500 elo I rarely see Karma, but she's the only one that stands out. I do notice a lot of the new champions get picked less after a week or so : /

I havent seen Heimerdinger around lately, well he never was a popular pick to begin with but these days nobody plays him

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Least picked for me is Karma almost never see her and Akali it seems (I see Eve a lot as a friend plays her occasionally)

Most seen: Probably Ahri, Cass, Soraka and Graves

Probably depends alot on queue type and your elo range. I mostly do normal blind picks, and I see Wukong, Shaco, Karthus, Xin Zhao, and for some reason Teemo alot.
    Least played I'd say Karma and Eve(though the occasional troll pick). Thankfully I don't see too many people Udyr, Rammus, Xerath, or Twisted Fate.

To the person who said they haven't seen a Shaco yet. Be thankful.

Deleted
    most: warwick or master yi... or trynda from my experience

least: some chars i never ever saw like karma that crystal scorpion or gargoyle thing... also I see very few oriannas except myself for I like her active gameplay.