High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Any idea when 1.2 is going to hit?

Thinking of using my game time card but unsure if I should use it now or wait a bit.

Signature done by Eis

I think I remember hearing it planned for early April, but I don't have anything to confirm it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBeelick View Post
    Thinking of using my game time card but unsure if I should use it now or wait a bit.
    I'd expect patch 1.2 in roughly 3 weeks, around late April.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I'd expect patch 1.2 in roughly 3 weeks, around late April.
    Well they said early April :/ I expect it in 2 weeks honestly.

I hope in 2 weeks, getting tired of roflstomping EV/KP nmm on a day, give me moooar content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    I hope in 2 weeks, getting tired of roflstomping EV/KP nmm on a day, give me moooar content
    Agreed. Already have hundreds of daily comms saved up to see what I can get.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Well they said early April :/ I expect it in 2 weeks honestly.
    While I agree that the earlier the better, they aren't going to release it until they get all the bugs and such ironed out. I haven't played on the pts, so I don't know how many bugs there are now, but just because they said early April doesn't mean it will actually be done then :P. If they are though, I'll be happy... can't wait .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nume View Post
    While I agree that the earlier the better, they aren't going to release it until they get all the bugs and such ironed out. I haven't played on the pts, so I don't know how many bugs there are now, but just because they said early April doesn't mean it will actually be done then :P. If they are though, I'll be happy... can't wait .
    Well they initially said Late March and then moved it back to Early April :/ so I'm just being hopeful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Well they initially said Late March and then moved it back to Early April :/ so I'm just being hopeful.
    I believe initially they just said march :P but yeah it doesn't really matter, my point was just that any "release date" doesn't actually mean all that much because it will all depend on when all the bugs and stuff are ironed out. Imo they need to learn from Blizzard and just stick with a "Soon" response and not give dates, because it just gets people's hopes up and causes rage when they don't meet the date.

Deleted
    I hope it's around 2-3 weeks, can be a month. I dont want my chars to hit 50 before it hits and it's a few weeks to go. Because I want endgame pvp, and that is changed in patch and gear will be smoother to get. Want both my vanguard and sage on 50 so I can see how they perform after patch hits and decide who to main. Guess all classes are getting nerfed except shadow/assasin and question will be who gets hit hardest of sage and vanguard, anyone knows?

Then I can work on pvp, crew skills and legacy, will be fun =) But like I said, no hurry really... 2-3 weeks seems fine for me =)