10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Gearing Advice (All Locks can help!)

Hey all,
    I wanted all my fellow warlock's opinions on this. So I've been saving my DKP for some time. I sit at 109 DKP, putting me as the top caster DPS for DKP. Two fellow casters sit at 104 and 103 DKP. I've been saving for Cunning of the Cruel (Heroic) and i'd be next in line to get it, based on my DKP. I've decided to wait for it to drop, but it comes at the cost of passing up all loot, because if I spend more than 5, i'd lose out on Cunning. I wanted to see if anyone though I was making a mistake, or if waiting is the best decision. My main spec is Demonology.
    Here is my ARMORY: (Please look at it first before you answer)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vatives/simple

As you can see I use Moonwell Chalice. I'd gain about 3-4 ilevels from this upgrade. Also, I can use CotC for any spec, without worry about using Moonwell as Destro or Aff. Also, i'd free up Metamorphosis (I'd no longer have to wait on Moonwell to use it). The problem, being, CotC has a 2% chance to drop. We kill 6 heroic bosses a week. We've only seen it once so far (it went to the previous caster who was top in DKP).

Anyways, Thanks All! Any advice/input will be appreciated.
    Derivatives
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Chest or legpiece will grant you the biggest upgrades in term of items.

I have no clue how your DKP system works tho, what you really want is to find the biggest upgrades pr dkp unit paid.

I waited a couple weeks for my heroic cunning and I don't regret it at all.

However its one of those RNG things. You could set a time limit on how long your willing to wait and then watch it drop the next week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrokar View Post
    I waited a couple weeks for my heroic cunning and I don't regret it at all.

However its one of those RNG things. You could set a time limit on how long your willing to wait and then watch it drop the next week
    Yeah a time line would be good. Here is how our DKP system works: All DKP spent is divided among the 25 raiders. New boss kills grant +5 DKP (There are only two left). That is the only two means for earning DKP. Inactively demotes you to a social, which caps at 15dkp. No caps for raiders or trials.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!