Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Bloodfire View Post
    They should, They got allot of anime on that time any ways. Toonima and Adult Swim become one...
    At least the Saturday Block a.k.a the anime only night. Maybe it's a Pilot?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had cable still to see this! Oh well. ToonamiAftermath takes care of all my nostalgia needs. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'm actually going to stay up to watch Gundam Wing, Toonami how I've missed you.

I'm 90% sure this is just for April first, but I'll take it.
    It most likely is only for April 1st, but this is good enough for now.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'm actually going to stay up to watch Gundam Wing, Toonami how I've missed you.

I'm 90% sure this is just for April first, but I'll take it.
    Gundam Wing? Where?
    Edit: whoops had it rewond so far I was still on Bleach! Sweet! Sweet Original DBZ!!
    Last edited by kage; 2012-04-01 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Gundam Wing? Where?
    According to their "coming up next!" thing, it's right after DBZ, aka in 6 mins as of this post.

Everyone reading this should tune it, get these shows a bunch of views, and make adult swim consider showing these shows to be a regular occurrence. I am just now noticing the voice of the Toonami guy is the voice of Mugen and Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    According to their "coming up next!" thing, it's right after DBZ, aka in 6 mins as of this post.
    Followed by some Tenchi Muyo and I had to wake up early tomorrow. Looks like I am getting less sleep tonight.

Oh your god! A Tom video game review! So nostalgia.

tom doing a mass effect 3 review hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    Everyone reading this should tune it, get these shows a bunch of views, and make adult swim consider showing these shows to be a regular occurrence. I am just now noticing the voice of the Toonami guy is the voice of Mugen and Spike.
    What is throwing me off is they had Tom voicing the preview for the next episode for Bleach. I know they did it on purpose to get us all excited, but still I'm being overly hopeful.

Toonami is definitely on adult swim right now...

OMG they reviewed mass effect 3.

My mind is blown

Quote Originally Posted by Mcshades View Post
    Heh, gave it an 8.5/10 "...admittedly, the ending is a little weak..." Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fucking amazing. April 1st joke or not, bring this shit back for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    Steve Blum. He's an established VA. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SteveBlum

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    So much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcshades View Post
    Yeah, I thought that was awesome, how I miss Tom.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Steve Blum. He's an established VA. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SteveBlum
    One of my favored, right up there with Tara Strong.

They reviewed Mass Effect 3.. which was recent, meaning they took the time to make that content. From a quick internet search, I've seen plenty of forums blowing up about Toonami, so hopefully they notice the ratings spike and bring it back if this was just a test run that they could play off as an April Fools joke in case ratings were low..

They picked a great episode of DBZ to air..

They just did a Toonami game review on Mass Effect 3 lol. gave it a 8.5. Which means they had to redo at the very least character voices for the bot. And get a team together for the review. I hope this becomes more than just an April fools joke..... like.... pandas? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    There mixing all the verision of TOM too. Making the nostalgia effect even more poignant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So much this.
    Agreed with the agreeing of agreeing. Or something like that.

Hopefully they'll air YuYu Hakusho, among other great shows that I deeply miss. Seriously, someone get a damned petition going, they need to make this a regular occurrence.

Thank you for this thread, btw, OP. I had turned my TV off just before this thing happened -- if not for this thread, I would be completely in the dark about this.