Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    Everyone reading this should tune it, get these shows a bunch of views, and make adult swim consider showing these shows to be a regular occurrence. I am just now noticing the voice of the Toonami guy is the voice of Mugen and Spike.
    And Orochimaru form Naruto, among others.

Oh and I have to add Roger Smith from Big O, as he is Japanese Batman.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-04-01 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Add more

10+ Year Old Account
    For fucks sake, someone make a petition so I can sign it already.

Hearing steve blum as Tom again almost broke me to tears ><
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

k first off glad to see I am not the only one who's inner child is flipping out lol
    this needs to become a normal thing this is so much better than what they have been showing only miss FMA:brotherhood but thats on rereuns so meh
    oh also anyone else find it sad Tom is the first straight review for Mass Effect 3 that didn't ignore the shitty ending?

Gundam Wing was my favorite series growing up, lets see what episode they picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Volden View Post
    They just did a Toonami game review on Mass Effect 3 lol. gave it a 8.5. Which means they had to redo at the very least character voices for the bot. And get a team together for the review. I hope this becomes more than just an April fools joke..... like.... pandas? lol
    Yeah most of this is still old stuff, but anything new, like talking about Bleach, is definitely knew voice stuff.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    k first off glad to see I am not the only one who's inner child is flipping out lol
    this needs to become a normal thing this is so much better than what they have been showing only miss FMA:brotherhood but thats on rereuns so meh
    oh also anyone else find it sad Tom is the first straight review for Mass Effect 3 that didn't ignore the shitty ending?
    There are a few sources that gave it a legit review score of 8/10 but, yea it's funny how Tom is one of the few sources that gave it an actual review lol.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Agreed with the agreeing of agreeing. Or something like that.

Hopefully they'll air YuYu Hakusho, among other great shows that I deeply miss. Seriously, someone get a damned petition going, they need to make this a regular occurrence.

Thank you for this thread, btw, OP. I had turned my TV off just before this thing happened -- if not for this thread, I would be completely in the dark about this.
    They need to play older anime series that they stopped playing. Make that half of the new Saturday and the first half can be newer stuff. Spice up the block with old stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in close to a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Bloodfire View Post
    Yeah, I thought that was awesome, how I miss Tom.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 01:03 AM ----------

One of my favored, right up there with Tara Strong.
    The Second Black Ranger of course http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ohnnyYongBosch A.K.A Ichigo Kurosaki, Lelouch Lamperouge, Izaya Orihara, and a much early roll as Vash the Stampede to name a few.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    For fucks sake, someone make a petition so I can sign it already.

Hearing steve blum as Tom again almost broke me to tears ><
    herring Steve Blum dose that. It's why I am happy my Sith Inquisitor is a Female .

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    They need to play older anime series that they stopped playing. Make that half of the new Saturday and the first half can be newer stuff. Spice up the block with old stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in close to a decade.
    As long as they don't pull playing Inu Yasha reruns for several years straight I'm fine with with them replaying anything. Just thinking back you've got Outlaw Star and plenty of other crap that got a couple airings before never coming out again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    The Second Black Ranger of course http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ohnnyYongBosch A.K.A Ichigo Kurosaki, Lelouch Lamperouge, Izaya Orihara, and a much early roll as Vash the Stampede to name a few.
    Oh and he makes # 1.....I think I like him that most. do to Lelouch Lamperouge and Izaya alone. The rest just icing on the cake.

Idk what I will do if they show Outlaw Star. Haven't seen that in for-ev-er. But I need to sleep for work...not cool.

What greatness is this on tv rite now?
    MUST KEEP THIS GOING EVERY WEEK
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Outlaw Star...

Coming up in 48 minutes. :-D
    Last edited by Tourk; 2012-04-01 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh now I wish I had cable xD

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Best april fools joke ever. Childhood relived.
    Quote Originally Posted by mewmew111 View Post
    Stop trying to make sense out of a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourk View Post

Coming up in 38 minutes. :-D
    Lol I saw! Spooky stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    As long as they don't pull playing Inu Yasha reruns for several years straight I'm fine with with them replaying anything. Just thinking back you've got Outlaw Star and plenty of other crap that got a couple airings before never coming out again!
    They can definitely stop playing Inuyasha, unless they get the last episodes to finish it. Outlaw Star can definitely come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourk View Post

Coming up in 48 minutes. :-D
    =o

I'm not sleeping tonight.

Also Tom and I have similar opinions on Gundam Wing =P

for the first hour im nerdgasiming all over but after i realize.....toonami started at midnight....my heart LITERALLY SANK I WANT TO CRAWL INTO FETAL POSITION AND CRY!!