Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Oh I don't know the answer to that! Argh .... argh ...... a. ..r ... g .... h ...... falls to his death.

Anyone remembers that one?

And the achievement is even called "that rabbit's dynamite!". Man they have squeezed soooo many references into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg I have to have this pet :P there's just.. so.. many...references

can't wait to find this guy on live and kick his ass
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I soiled my armour, found this one youtube. I didn't make it btw

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That rabbit's dynamite!
    Maybe that is how you kill it

Posted this is another thread about this, because I didn't know this one existed...

Maybe they'll make a Darkmoon Parrot we'll have to kill next, with the achievement "This Parrot is No More! It Has Ceased to Be!"
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
    Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
    Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
    Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
    Five is right out.
    Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Amen.

--------------------------------

Ps: I'm still waiting for my wooden rabbit!
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2012-04-04 at 07:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bunny of Death? O.o

My god. Anya was Right!

#boycottchina

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have the Holy Hand Grenade!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I can't imagine what the pet battle stats for this guy will be when you get him as a reward. o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    just killed it on mazrigos EU with like 35 ppl, dropped a pet rabbit with bloody teeths and red eyes ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    just killed it on mazrigos EU with like 35 ppl, dropped a pet rabbit with bloody teeths and red eyes ^^

For everyone or just for 1 person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    For everyone or just for 1 person?
    just one , lost the roll

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed it today on Sha'tar-EU with a 40 man raid. Took about 20 minutes, could have done it earlier but we had some alliance attack us constantly so even more people die. Also, when releasing and corpse running some people got resurrection sickness, seemed pretty random and unexpected. Most likely a bug. The pet dropped, only one of it obviously so good luck everyone with the rolls against the 40 man raid. The pet is boe and can be sold at the auction house however our winner decided to keep it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Killed it today on Sha'tar-EU with a 40 man raid.

Are you saying Daggah 'n' Totum with its gentlemanly 2k DPS will not be able to down this bleeder?

Bugger. :<
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2012-09-02 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Are you saying Daggah 'n' Totum with its gentlemanly 2k DPS will not be able to down this bleeder?

Bugger. :<
    Anyone will be able to kill it just takes a bit longer. It consists of constant corpse running. The good thing about it is that once you corpse run back and resurrect, you are out of combat, so healers can drink to full mana again, you can also mount on a mammoth and repair if needed (and it will be needed D:...)
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-09-02 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Anyone will be able to kill it just takes a bit longer. It consists of constant corpse running. The good thing about it is that once you corpse run back and resurrect, you are out of combat, so healers can drink to full mana again, you can also mount on a mammoth and repair if needed (and it will be needed D:...)
    Is there even a point to healers? I thought his debuff had 100% healing reduction to it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    Is there even a point to healers? I thought his debuff had 100% healing reduction to it?
    Well I have no idea about the exact abilities (I was healing it) but most of the time the rabbit is tanked and every 10 secs or so it jumps on someone and fears them. We only had one tank death and that was thanks to the pvp, we were able to keep the tank alive all the time. Also, while the debuff HUGE, SHARP TEETH does indeed reduce all healing by 100%, you can still bop that person, or throw a pain supp/hand of sacrifice, greatly reducing the death count. So yes, imo healers are needed.

he fears random targets and jumps on then, then they get 1 shotted , so make sure u are VEEERRRRYYYY close to his spawn location.

at first he was in the cave, then he got bugged and was outside, so make sure to stack because if he get too far he will reset
    Be feared, or be fuel

Its imposibru at least for us, the time to rez mostly