Deleted

What game to play while i wait diablo3??

as the name of thread says can someone suggest me something i played WOW 6 years but its too boring i try HoN but nah agien someone please suggest me something

Deleted
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
    It's great fun and it's single-player =P
    If you haven't played any of the elder scrolls games, those are all solid options aswell.

Deleted
    i tryed skyrim but i dont like it

To be able to give better suggestions/recommendations, you need to tell us more about what you own (for example consoles and games), what games you liked, what kind of game are you looking for (is it FPS? RPG? PvP or PvE? and so), and if you are looking for free games (no payment or buying the game) or if its okay^.^
    (I assume you looking for a PC game though.)

I suggest WoW, personally.

Or ME3.

Or go back through and play all the older Diablo games in preparation for DIII
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    - bought mass effect 3 and am now playing my 7th playthrough through all 3 parts.

- league of legends. just some games per day. not serious.

- trackmania 2. hunting for gold medals (stuck at the final red track...)

- another playthrough with orcs must die!. satisfying gameplay and no story.

- downloaded trine 2 on steam sales this weekend. some days of fun i hope. first part was really nice.

- if all this is not enough till 15.5. i will replay several other games (alice: madness returns first)

as i (have to) start with my bachelor thesis this month i won't have too much time for boredom i hope (fear...).

Quote Originally Posted by CLaxxess View Post
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
    It's great fun and it's single-player =P
    For maybe an hour at a time, then the game gets boring because it's the same uninteresting quest system as an MMO. "Go here and kill X mobs" YAAAAAAY XP! For all the hype the company put behind it, it's nowhere near "amazing"..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Dungeons of Dredmor
    Path of Exile
    Tribes ascend
    Heroes of Newerth/League of Legends/DotA2

Read a book!
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Check Dungeon Siege 2 and 3 out

Magicka is kind of Diablo like, a fun game to play with friends, and only $10 on steam.

Try Titan Quest Immortal Throne. It's basically like Diablo in a mythological setting (mostly ancient greek, but some agyptian and other stuff to it). It's unfortunately not as polished as Diablo 2, but there is a good fan patch (also works with steam version).

It's a really entertaining game, and imo still looks pretty nice considering it's age (especially thanks to the lighting and love for detail).

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Read a book!
    Great advice. Try that first I guess
    Last edited by Samin; 2012-04-01 at 07:45 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 1 + 2
    Champions of Norrath + Return to Arms
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 + 2
    Torchlight

That's what I recommend if you want a diablo feel.

If you want a cheap game to fill the time?

Minecraft on Survival Mode
    Terraria
    League of Legends
    Team Fortress 2

And the best advice of all:

Complete games you haven't yet completed (except Elder's Scroll's games, you will get bored if you do)

(Don't read books, they're evil!)
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    now i juts download D2 anyone intersting to play with me??

All of these games can be found for 20 USD or less and are good fun:
    1. Portal 2
    2. Magicka
    3. Terraria
    4. Assasin's Creed 2
    5. Crysis 2

Currently playing

1. Star Wars The Old Republic
    2. Mass effect 3
    3. Heroes of Newerth
    4. Battlefield 3

All good things to pass the time till X game your waiting for comes out

Dragon Age: Origins
    The Witcher 2

Fire up Civilization V and it'll be launch day before you've gotten past the loading screen

SWTOR has really nice leveling experience... u should try it out. sub for 1 month and then d3 is here

if u like RPG games thre is a ton fo good ones.

Dragon age Origins is the best imo. Abd then u have mass effect series KOTOR series. Witcher 2, skyrim or kingdom of amalur.