Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was just... what.

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Consolidating the two Wrestlemania threads into one.

I can't believe that Undertaker is still Wrestling. I used to watch back when I was 19/20 and loved it. He was kinda old then. 12 years later he's still going huh? Bless him.
    Hasn't had a match since last Mania. He's really able to stretch out the career having the one match a year stint, he's determined to not end up Hogan style with artificial knees and permanent damage.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Hasn't had a match since last Mania. He's really able to stretch out the career having the one match a year stint, he's determined to not end up Hogan style with artificial knees and permanent damage.
    I can't blame him. He's had a good career. That cage match with Mankind was probably the craziest match that will ever air.

not gonna updated my post with results anymore. There was no point consolidating the two threads. one had official results and this one was just speculation...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    not gonna updated my post with results anymore. There was no point consolidating the two threads. one had official results and this one was just speculation...
    Right, but you would think the speculation is over now and everyone is watching. Sorry, kinda my job to keep things clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't blame him. He's had a good career. That cage match with Mankind was probably the craziest match that will ever air.
    You say that, you realise his match tonight with HHH is HIAC?

These are the guys who last year broke the company rule against unprotected headshots with chairs. Daft crap will likely happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    You say that, you realise his match tonight with HHH is HIAC?

These are the guys who last year broke the company rule against unprotected headshots with chairs. Daft crap will likely happen.
    HIAC? What's that?

Deleted
    Kane wins. Crowd doesn't give a shit, starts chanting for Daniel Bryan.

1/2 Correct.

Foley and Santino backstaage advertising the deadliest catch. What the fuck am I watching?

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 12:34 AM ----------

HIAC? What's that?
    Hell in a Cell.

15+ Year Old Account
    HIAC? What's that?
    Hell in a Cell, same match he had with Mankind from what I remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    HIAC? What's that?
    Hell in a Cell

10+ Year Old Account
    HIAC? What's that?
    Hell in a Cell, it's the same giant cage match Taker and Mankind had back in '98.

HHH also has a tendancy to bleed as bad as Ric Flair given the oppertunity, I just wouldn't be suprised if they try to see if they can get away with everything short of murder.

Helps when you're the two guys in the company with ultimate tenure.

This shit with the important matches at Wrestlemania lasting under 1 minute has to end. Last year we got the 30 seconds Corre match that was boo'd out of the building by the crowd, and this year, the match I was LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST gets the shaft and last f'ing 15 seconds or something? I nearly turned off the PPV I payed for in rage over that bullcrap.

Edit: To clarify I'm talking about the Sheamus/D Bry match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychos View Post
    This shit with the important matches at Wrestlemania lasting under 1 minute has to end. Last year we got the 30 seconds Corre match that was boo'd out of the building by the crowd, and this year, the match I was LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST gets the shaft and last f'ing 15 seconds or something? I nearly turned off the PPV I payed for in rage over that bullcrap.
    Also remind me why they both with the Royal Rumble anymore? Last two years the winner has opened Mania, not headlined the Main Event.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah thanks! My bad. Enjoy guys!

/slinksout

Also remind me why they both with the Royal Rumble anymore? Last two years the winner has opened Mania, not headlined the Main Event.
    I have no idea whose idea it is to open Mania with the World Heavyweight Title match. But at least last year the Edge/Del Rio match was acceptable (even if not incredible), but honestly? 15 SECONDS? And I agree, they've totally taken any meaning and weight the Royal Rumble had and essentialy made it like a Money in the Bank match.
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah thanks! My bad. Enjoy guys!

/slinksout
    Ah there's no shame in watching it Fuzz, it's just allowing yourself to be a kid again for one night of the year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah there's no shame in watching it Fuzz, it's just allowing yourself to be a kid again for one night of the year.
    I would if it was on cable.. its still ppv I assume.

I would if it was on cable.. its still ppv I assume.
    Yup, still PPV, and a pretty overpriced one at that ^^.

wish i could find a stream site that doesn't require you to take a survey that NEVER unlocks the site.... All I want to do is watch Taker...

So far of the people i picked to win only Kane has won =(
    Guess they gave Big show the title at WM just so he can actually win a match at WM.

Deleted
    Big Show wins. 1/3. I see the logic in it, but I don't see the point. Unless this is some kind of lifetime achievement award for Show what's the point? He's a good guy though, and willing to put anybody over, so I don't begrudge him that. Crowd still dead as hell. Out come the divas....

I'd post a link to the stream I'm watching, but I guess that'd be against the rules. Really glad I din't pay for it right now.