Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Mech Commander.
    Greatest, game, ever.

But on a related note, I really wish more RTS games would be released. It's by far my favorite genre, and no an RTS doesn't have to be fast paced. I like having matches that take a couple of hours!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    Total War: Shogun 2 is pretty awesome. Just got the last expansion a couple days ago and really liking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I have enjoy Star Wars: Empire at War. Blowing planets up with the Death Star just makes me feel good.
    Spawned an expansion, Star Wars: Forces of Corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havn't played many new ones. I didn't like AoE3 very much, and I stopped after that.

Loved AoE, AoE2, WC (all of them), Age of Mythology, and Galactic Battlegrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, and all of its expansions. Really decent RTS game, I had hours of fun on it and still do ocassionaly. Screw DoW 2 though, completely ruined the series if you ask me, but some people love it, meh, kinda like marmite.

Last edited by mmoc2aff718493; 2012-04-02 at 07:57 PM.