10+ Year Old Account

Silly April Fools Voices Stories and Pranks

Prank Story: So I was flying around doing Archaeology very early in the morning (server time 12am-2am) and I realized it was April Fools. So I flew to Uldum, and said in guild " The world boss in Uldum spawned!" I got a group of 6 people that wanted to go, went way out in the middle of the ocean, swam to the bottom (with help of my warlock ability Underwater Breathing), and went deep and fatigue and summoned everyone. I quickly hearthed before I died and yelled APRIL FOOLS! They laughed after the fact, but not so much when they got pranked =D

Voice Story: So i'm flying around Uldum doing Archaeology with my warcraft sound on pretty loud. Well, in the middle of excavating, a deep voice yelled "BONNNNNNESTOOOORRM" My dad gave me a strange look lol. It was hilarious and random =P

Does anyone else have any silly stories involving April Fools or the voices?
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I logged on my alt in thunderbluff, and heard Yogg Saron laughting.. gave me the shivers.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I logged on my alt in thunderbluff, and heard Yogg Saron laughting.. gave me the shivers.
    Haha oh god.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Deleted
    Oh that's what's been going on??? I dont play wow every day i i thought maybe some of my addons had bugged out or something like that. Lol they got me there

Deleted
    Those random boss sounds are actually played by your DBM addons and are not coming from Blizzard.